Music boxes are a great way to enjoy high-quality music at home that doesn’t require more power than the hand crank itself. If you want to play music with your kids or remind yourself of the songs you enjoyed as a child, build a DIY music box to liven up your living room or your child’s bedroom. This article is here to help you make that happen. Follow the instructions and let your kids participate in a fun DIY project. Build them a wooden music box that can brighten their day!
1. ROKR Parachute Tower DIY Music Box EA01
ROKR Parachute Tower DIY Music Box 3D Wooden Puzzle EA01 is an excellent gift for your children. It has a unique design that will attract your children’s attention. This toy will help your children to develop their creativity and imagination. This toy also helps them develop their hand-eye coordination, fine motor, and cognitive skills. This toy is made of high-quality material that makes it durable and long-lasting. In addition, it comes with an instruction manual, which will make it easy for you to assemble the toy without any help from others around you. You can easily create this toy by following the instructions in the manual provided along with the product at the time of purchase.
This toy has a dimension Assembled Size of H:11.8″ (30cm), W:5.5″ (14cm), and D:5.5″ (14cm), making it lightweight and easy to carry around anywhere you go with your kids! You can use this toy as an educational tool for your children because it helps them innovatively develop their creativity! It also helps them develop their hand-eye coordination, fine motor, and cognitive skills!
Steps to Assemble
The ROKR Parachute Tower DIY music box puzzle is a beautiful design that can be customized with your photos. It’s an excellent gift for kids and adults! The ROKR Parachute Tower DIY Music Box 3D Wooden Puzzle consists of the base and the top. The base is made of wood, while the top part is made of acrylic, which makes it look more attractive. The acrylic frame can be rotated to open and close the music box lid. Here are tips on how to DIY:
- Unfold the wooden puzzle to see a picture of a parachute tower.
- Remove the transparent plastic film from the back of the puzzle and place it on a flat surface.
- Use scissors to cut out the parts of the wooden puzzle.
- Assemble the pieces according to the diagram in your instruction manual, then put glue on all sides of each piece before sticking them together.
- Please wait 24 hours for your music box kit to dry appropriately before playing it with your kids!
2. ROKR Swing Ride DIY Music Box EA02
The ROKR Swing Ride DIY Music Box 3D Wooden Puzzle EA02 is an excellent gift for kids and adults. It’s the perfect way to pass the time and get creative with your child. The box features a swing ride, which can be assembled by simply following the manual included in the package. The puzzle is made of high-quality wood and has a beautiful design that will surely catch your eye.
It’s important to note that this product is only recommended for eight-year-olds. This is because some parts of the kit may require adult supervision due to small pieces that could present a choking hazard. This puzzle also comes with its songbook, which allows you to follow along as you assemble it easily. This makes it perfect for simple puzzlers who want to learn how to create their designs!
The kit includes all the pieces needed to assemble the swing ride, including a roof and seats for two people. It also comes with easy-to-follow instructions, so it’s suitable for children over four years old who enjoy arts and crafts. Here are some of the Features:
- A fun way for kids to spend time with their parents or friends
- Wooden swing ride makes beautiful music when assembled correctly
- Includes all parts needed to build your swing ride
- Great gift idea for any occasion
Steps to Assemble ROKR Swing Ride 3D Wooden Puzzle EA02
First, you will need to tear off the paper on the item. You can use your hands or a knife if you want. Then, you can assemble the parts of this DIY music box kit. You can follow the instruction guide provided by Amusement Park Theme before starting to make this toy for your kids. here are the steps to complete:
Cut the Pieces
Use a craft knife and ruler to cut the pieces out of the wood. Be sure to cut the details on the lines and use a sanding block to smooth the edges.
Assemble the Base
The base comprises two sides, two corners, and two crossbars that join them together. The kit comes with pre-drilled holes in each piece, making it easy to put together. Match up each hole and insert one screw into each hole (two screws per side) until they are tight against one another. You mustn’t overtighten these screws as they will break easily!
Assemble The Swing Ride
The swing ride will have several steps in putting it together, but once you get past this step, it should be pretty simple from here on out! First, attach one side to each corner with two screws (four screws total). Then place one crossbar over each side and secure them with two more screws into each corner piece (two sets of four screws genuine). Finally, place your top piece on top of this assembly and secure it with two more screws on either end.
3. ROKR Tilt-A-Whirl DIY Music Box 3D Wooden Puzzle EA04
The ROKR Tilt-A-Whirl DIY Music Box is a fun way to learn about gears, music, and mechanics. It is an excellent project for kids as they will not only be able to see how the kits work but also how they make music. The puzzle includes all the parts needed to build it, including instructions. The instructions are simple to follow and should not be difficult for most people to create. Once you have finished doing your puzzle, you can put it together and play with it!
The ROKR Tilt-A-Whirl DIY Music Box comes with everything you need to build your puzzle. The kit includes all the pieces required to complete the puzzle and make it playable. You will need some glue and scissors to finish assembling this kit, but other than that, there is nothing else you need to start doing your puzzles!
This kit has been designed to be both educational and fun so that kids can learn while they play. Kids will love seeing how things work while learning about music too! This is an excellent way for children to be active,
ROKR Tilt-A-Whirl DIY Music Box 3D Wooden Puzzle EA04 enables users to create a fun musical toy that grabs the attention of children and adults. It brings joy to crafty individuals while they work on assembling their new toys. This is a well-made product with precision-cut gears and strings. Here are the steps for creating:
- Open the box and take out the wooden kit.
- Remove all the parts from their stapled plastic bags, and place them on a flat surface.
- Carefully remove all of the stickers from the wooden pieces.
- Inspect each piece for any defects or missing pieces. If there is an issue with any details, you need to contact ROKR immediately so they can send you replacement parts at no cost to finish assembling your puzzle.
- Begin by attaching roller coaster car wheels to each of the four corners of your first base piece using glue or tape (not included).
- Attach two more wheels on each end of this base piece to look like a rocket ship blasting off into space! You should now have eight wheels attached to this first base piece (4 on each side).
- Next, attach another base piece onto one end of your first base piece using glue or tape (not included). This second base piece should have four holes drilled through it with dowels sticking out from each corner, where we will attach our next set of wheels later on in this step-by-step tutorial!
If you want to introduce kids to the enjoyable DIY world, these DIY music box kits are a must-have. They’re filled with materials that children love and will be delighted to see magically reel along like a music video. Anyone can play music out of it. You don’t need to be an expert. Kids can learn the art of producing different tones and melodies with these DIY kits and create their music while relaxing at home or going on errands with the family. A few supplies and some mechanical knowledge will be all you will need to make your miniature version of a music box.