The livelihood of puppies is a credible thing to cherish most especially to those who have an intense desire for dogs or puppies. Particularly, newly born puppies are amazing and everyone would like to have one Though, as the case may be puppies need standard hygiene in other to always make them look and live sound.
Nevertheless, you might be aware that your puppies need to maintain their hygiene especially in this aspect of worms in dogs or puppies and you may be looking for the Best Dog Dewormer to deworm your puppies. However, you can even simply deworm your puppies yourself despite the fact that there is other Best Dog Dewormer which you can use, but at this time you are going to comprehend a simple way of deworming your dogs personally.
Things You Need To Have In Mind
Like a dog or puppy owner, it’s essential to always identify the situations and characteristics of your puppies. Knowing the state of your puppies is much important. The things you need to know is that most puppies do suffer from parasitic worms at some level.
There are some symptoms you could observe or identify in your puppy’s stool; for instance: white and squiggly worms. Nevertheless, there are other signs(symptoms) which you could observe that manifest the affliction of worms. The symptoms are as follows: weight loss, diarrhea, vomiting, dull coat, anemia also such as an increase in appetite, rubbing their backside on the group, etc.
Moreover, there is one way which puppies mostly do contact worms, that is as a result of playing in an afflicted soil, drinking still water, drinking the milk of an afflicted mother, fleas or rodents. Threadworms, hookworms and heartworms, tapeworms and roundworms are the kinds of worms dogs or puppies can be afflicted with. The above-mentioned worms do afflict your puppies. However, they also afflict other Organisms.
What To Do To Keep Your Puppies In a Better State
Despite the kind of worms your puppy may contact, the best thing to do is prevention. Because prevention is far better than cure. So it’s essential to always prevent your dogs or puppies from:
- Drinking from still ponds, lakes and stream.
- Eating feces alongside theirs also.
Although, if you have the thought that your dogs or puppies might have being afflicted with worms, here are some easy home remedies you can use to treat your puppies. There are:
- Pumpkin Seeds:
The pumpkin seeds are an excellent remedy you can use to treat your puppies. It contains cucurbitacin acid and amino acid which in its capacity can evict worms out of your dog’s intestine while the cucurbitacin acid functioned by paralyzing the worms. This help in protecting the intestinal walls during the bowel movement in your puppies. To use the pumpkin seeds, simply grind the pumpkin seeds and mix it into your puppies feed twice prepay. Use only ¼ teaspoon of the grounded pumpkin seed. Keep using this remedy until when your puppies get free from worms.
The cloves play a very vital role in eliminating a different kind of parasitic worms. Moreover, cloves also increase the count of white blood cell in your puppies system. One amazing fact about the cloves is that they help boosting your dog’s immune system.
To use the cloves for your puppies:
- Make sure you give ¼ of a complete dry clove, grind it very well and mix it in their food once per day in a week. However, this method can only be used for small dogs.
- Give ½ of a complete dry glove, grind it very well and mix it in their food one time a day for a week.
- In case you have large dogs give 1 of a complete dry glove, grind it very well and mix it in their food one time a day for a week.
- Continuously, follow the same steps after the break of one week. And one thing to keep in mind is that, do not give a pregnant dog cloves because they can stimulate the uterus and cause miscarriage.
The enzymes papain in papaya support to eliminate parasitic worms from you puppies. Papaya seed has anthelmintic and anti-amoebic elements that can eliminate worms and other parasitic organisms in your puppies digestive system.
- Give two teaspoons of the papaya seed powder to you puppies for 20 pounds of your dog weight. Do it for seven conservative days.
This support in decreasing inflammation and damage to the intestine caused by the parasitic worms. Because of the antioxidants and anti-inflammatory which the turmeric contains. It also helps the liver eliminate any toxin that is left by the worms.
- Add turmeric to the food of your dog for 10 to 15 days.
- Use 1/8 and ¼ teaspoon of the turmeric on every 10 pounds of your dog’s weight. Remember, start low with the dosage in due time you can gradually increase the dosage.
- Also In case you may have a pregnant dog, do not give her turmeric because it may stimulate the uterus and cause miscarriage.
In searching for the Best Dog Dewormer, the above tips will help you to know how you can personally deworm your puppies in a very simple way. However, there are lots of home remedies which you can use to deworm your puppies. Some of the remedies are wormwood, garlic, carrots, parsley waters, black walnut and more. These remedies can help you a lot when you learn to apply them.