What if we told you that there is a spray that can help you last for up to three to four minutes more in bed? Well, delay sprays can do exactly that. The best part about using these sprays is that they are super effective and safe to use. Also, they will boost your performance in bed by several notches.
In order to understand the importance of this spray, you need to first understand why some men tend to finish fast and why they face sexual problems like premature ejaculation.
As per a recent research it was found that, eighty percent of the men that used delay sprays have benefitted from them. Also, these sprays have boosted their sexual life by great degrees. In this article, we will talk in depth about the importance of delay sprays and why you should use them. If you are also looking forward to buying this spray, check out Xinghaoya.
What are the functionalities of a Delay Spray?
Climax spray is used to decrease the sensitivity in the penis which in turn leads to a delay in ejaculation during sexual intercourse. Such sprays have desensitizing elements such as lidocaine which helps to lessen the sensitivity of the penis and thus helps to decrease the chances of premature ejacultion.
What is PE? How do you last longer?
PE is caused due to performance anxiety. Alternatively, it can also be caused by any medical condition that leads to hypersensitivity in your penis, which in turn leads to depression and performance anxiety. It leads to an early ejaculation during sexual intercourse. A man who suffers from this syndrome tends to ejaculate fast. As per a recent research, it was found that at least one out of every 3 men suffers from this condition.
How to deal with premature ejaculation?
The best solution in such a situation is to opt for a delay spray. As mentioned above, these delay sprays contain lidocaine which helps to delay ejaculation. You need to use this spray at a distance of at least thirty centimeters from the tip of your penis. Then, rub it in our penis in circular motions for at least five minutes.
You can use either a delay cream or a spray. Both of them use lidocaine as the active ingredient and this one ingredient is enough to do the job. The delay spray is hassle-free to use and it doesn’t get messy like any other cream.
As per a recent research, it was found that these sprays need only 15 minutes to start working. On the other hand, lidocaine Cream needs at least thirty minutes to start working. Also, the cream can get easily transferred to your partner whereas there is no such fear with the lidocaine spray unless the spray enters their body through their mouth.
Such sprays also increases a man’s sexual stamina and helps him have more pleasure during a sexual intercourse. However, you can rest assured that it does not affect the quality of performance during sex.
How To Use Delay Sprays?
Once you have purchased a delay spray, make sure to read the instructions given on the back. Also, ensure not to use too much on the first use itself. You can increase the dosage if the spray works perfectly for you. In case of any irritation, please discontinue using the spray and pay a visit to your physician. Overusing can lead to prolonged side effects such as numbness of your penis.
The steps or tips to use a delay spray is nothing rocket science. You can learn using it, to obtain maximum benefits. The process of using this spray is a bit technical and getting familiar with the process to use it is not a bad idea.
- Applying the spray: Initially, you need to shake the bottle gently and then you need to hold the nozzle of the spray bottle close to your penis. To release a full spray you need to press the spray mechanism gently. Sensitivity levels in men vary. We recommend you to first get started with only two to three sprays, and then adjust as needed.
- Wait for sometime, for the spray to take effect: Magic happens during this step. You need to wait for about 10 minutes for the spray and its ingredients to get absorbed in the skin. Allowing the spray some time to take effect is recommended.
- Ready for the action: After applying and waiting for the spray to come into action, you are ready to go. By the way how your penis feels, you will know that you are good to go. Make sure that the spray doesn’t give you a numbing sensation. The sensations on your penis will be muted slightly where it has been applied. Also, you may experience normal sensitivity at the parts where spray was not applied.
A Few Mistakes To Avoid While Applying Spray
As stated above, delay sprays are used to prevent premature ejaculation, and you should know that the product will work adequately only when it is used correctly.
Hence, you should avoid a few mistakes while using delay sprays to ensure maximum benefits.
- For the first time users: It is recommended that you should start small and increase the amount of spray used, if required. If you accidentally use too much spray, don’t worry, the sensitivity will be regained in some time.
- Use the spray in a very little amount: Though, you should use delay sprays in a little amount initially, using too little may not give the desired results. If the sensitivity levels don’t lower down for you to prevent ejaculation, you should use more delay spray.
- Not waiting for long: Delay sprays from different brands have different timings. A short wait may seem like forever, but you should wait for at least 10 minutes. If not waiting enough, the spray will not get a chance to work.
You may think that delay sprays are simple medications that are easy to use, you should know what will work and what not. There are a lot of sprays available from different brands in the market, and you should make an adequate choice.