My cell phone is more broke than I am. Over the weekend, I got a case of the butterfingers and dropped it again — now it won’t text. Wah! Is it trying to ruin my social sex life? Without the ability to sext, my game is weak! I know a few dudes are missing my steamy messages. Before you judge typing with one hand, here’s why you shouldn’t knock it till you’ve tried it!
- You have to use your imagination. And girl, you just don’t know what dirty things he’s really thinking until you have sexy times from afar.
- You get to explore every aspect of a fantasy. It’s like getting bonus time for foreplay.
- It doesn’t increase your sex partner “number.”
- Your brain is your biggest erogenous zone. Doing it via technology is basically the “Jeopardy” of sexy times. Even if you don’t win/totally get off, you do feel a sense of satisfaction for playing.
- There are no risks involved. You can’t get pregnant or an STD.
- When you finally do see each other, you already know what the other wants and can’t wait to give it, naked.
- Imaginary lingerie and other means of seduction don’t cost a thing! Plus, that fake thong you said you’re wearing can’t give you a real wedgie.
- You don’t have to sit through a date waiting to get some. Techno-sex is on when you are.
- You can just hang up when you’re done, or fake technological difficulties when want to end it, so you’re not stuck having bad sex.
- You can get yourself off faster. Plus, even if you’re just sexting before you meet up, it’ll jump-start both your engines.
Original by Simcha