Hairstyles and hair health is something we all care about – whether a woman or a man, but another thing seems to be getting back in trend and it is the beard. A few centuries ago, the beard was pretty common especially with common people, while the royalty was usually keeping a clean shaved face. After that, the beard trend started fading away and in during the last 50 years it was pretty weird to see a modern man with a beard out in the streets.
Still, things have changed and as trends are constantly evolving we once again face the beard trend that man everywhere around seems to follow. And we can agree that for some men it is an excellent addition while some simply don’t have the face shape or contours that beard is suitable with. Luckily, there are more than enough beard styles for anyone so even someone who doesn’t look good with a full beard, or stubble can find something that suits him and his face type. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular beard trends for 2023!
The Most Popular Beard Styles In 2023
1. First and foremost, let’s start with the most simple beard that all man can grow and that is stubble – simple and easy to maintain and sexy and attractive to look at. It is easy to grow – just leave your beard for a few days, and then trim it with a shaver to make it look sharp and suitable with almost any hairstyle out there.
2. Full beard. Well, when we say beard most people think on this style – a beard that runs from ones chick down with the necklines. And for most people this type of a beard isn’t that easy to grow – they have a problem with it not being thick enough or appearing patchy. On top of all that it isn’t that easy to maintain so your best bet is going to a barber or a stylist to do it for you. Still, if you manage to grow this beard be sure you will be a pleasant figure to look at!
3. French fork. Though for some people not attractive we have to agree that this beard style is pretty unique – and if you want to look like Captain Jack Sparrow well this is the way to go.
4. One of the most popular beard styles nowadays is the ducktail one named after the shape it resembles. It is a beard that goes well with that modern hairstyle that men enjoy rocking – short sides and longer hair at the top. Though not that easy to maintain, with a right shaver you can even do it yourself.
5. Goatte. Now, this one isn’t a beard that all people look sexy with. In fact, most people aren’t able to rock it and remain attractive – still, if it suits your face style and you are able to regularly maintain it be sure that it is a trendy and unique beard that people will like.
6. Now, the imperial beard has to be one of the most attractive ones out there but once again it isn’t that easy to grow. It combines the power of a good beard and stylish mustaches to give you the imperial look the French royalty was wearing at a time.
7. Mutton beard is easy to grow by letting your sideburns come it is a unique styled beard that isn’t something you will see often. Still, with some people, it goes really well so who knows maybe it is just the right one for you?
8. Last but not least is the Dutch beard – a style that became popular with the Lumberjack trend being on the rise. It doesn’t require a lot of maintenance, and the whole goal of it is to let it be.
Beard is a trend that is once again coming back, and men all over the world are trying to find the right style for themselves. Do some research, and it shouldn’t be a problem that you rock a beard that is attractive and accompanies your face type!