Are you facing difficulty in drying your thick and long hair? It takes a lot of time and effort to dry such dense hair frequently. Nowadays, a soft bonnet hair dryer is in trend, and women across the world are interested in such a helpful appliance.
In This Article:
- Bonnet Hair Dryer – All about products
- Reasons to Buy Soft Bonnet Hair
- Difference Between Blow Dryers and Bonnet Hair Dryers
- Difference Between Hard and Soft Bonnet Hair Dryers
- Soft Bonnet Hair Dryers – Best Products
- Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer – Best products
- Buying Guide for bonnet dryers
It is an easy and quick way to dry bulky hair with the help of such dryers. The materials used to manufacture these dryers are durable enough that can withstand heavy load and dry your hair without any break. Many companies are continuously bringing up such products with improved functionalities and latest technologies.
Bonnet Hair Dryer – All about products
The bonnet hair dryers are used to dry and style your hair without much effort and hair damage. These are convenient, portable, foldable, and easy to carry. These hair dryers are different from blow ones as there is no direct passing of heat to your hair strands. You can style your hair at any place. People who love traveling must carry this hair dryer for doing hairstyles.
There are two types of bonnet hair dryers i.e., hard bonnet hairdryer and soft bonnet hair dryer. In the following write-up, we will know the differences between these dryers to avoid confusion between them. These hair dryers are in trend and become an amazing and most preferable product across the world.
Reasons to Buy Soft Bonnet Hair
Before buying anything, it is necessary to research every detail about the product. You can buy this hair dryer due to the following reasons.
- No Pain in Arms: If you have long and thick hair, then it takes a lot of time to dry dense hair. You may feel pain in your arms and hands by carrying and using it for a long time. But this dryer provides an ease to dry your hair without any pain in your arms.
- Quick Drying: The soft bonnet hair dryer focuses on the entire surface of your head and hence, exposes heat equally. It saves a lot of time, effort, and energy.
- Portable: These hair dryers are portable and convenient that you can take it anywhere and use it to make the desired hairstyle. It is easy to fold and store as it takes very little space.
- Multi-tasking: You can do multiple tasks along with drying your hair. After switching on the dryer, you can keep it in rest and do your other job along with it.
- Low Heat Settings: You can lower the heat settings to avoid hair damage. Your hair does not come in contact with heat directly.
Difference Between Blow Dryers and Bonnet Hair Dryers
The soft bonnet hair dryers are comparatively better than blow dryers due to many reasons.
- The heat equally distributes to your complete head by using a bonnet hair dryer. On the other hand, you need to dry a small bunch of hair strands by keeping the blow dryer closely to it. The direct heat damages your hair more and makes them brittle, rough, and dull.
- It takes a lot of time to dry and style your hair by using blow dryers. The bonnet hair dryers target every hair stand at once and dry them in a few minutes.
- Drying your hair is a time-consuming process, and it can cause pain in your arms by holding it for a long time. You can keep the bonnet hair dryer by switching it on and keep it on rest. You can do other tasks as well, but it is not possible in case of blow dryers.
- Using a bonnet hair dryer is to take a salon-like treatment. It soothes your hair and makes it smooth, soft, and shiny. The results remain the same even after prolonged use of this appliance. Whereas, there is no scope of treating hair by blow dryers.
Difference Between Hard and Soft Bonnet Hair Dryers
There are two generally two types of bonnet hair dryers i.e., hard and soft. It is necessary to know about the differences between them as it may confuse you a little while buying a bonnet hair dryer.
- Structure: A hard bonnet dryer hair is generally used in salons. It is made up of hard plastic or metal, and you have to sit underneath and keep your head under it. On the other hand, a soft bonnet dryer comes with a foldable hood to wear it like a cap. Both dryers use the same technology to dry your hair.
- Portability: The hard-shelled hair dryers are extremely heavy and bulky. It is no easy to transport anywhere. On the other hand, the soft-shelled hair dryers are lightweight, foldable, and easy to carry and use it anywhere.
- Personal Use: The soft bonnet dryers are used for personal use. The hard bonnet dryers look like giant domes placed overhead and cannot be used for personal use.
- Fitting: The fitting of the hard bonnet dryers is slightly loose and can fit any head size. On the other hand, you need to wear a soft bonnet dryer like a cap. You can adjust the fitting by an elastic and cover your hair thoroughly.
- Drying Time: Both hair dryers take around 25 minutes to dry your hair thoroughly. The time depends on your hair type. It is easy to dry your hair by a single switch for the mentioned minutes.
If you want to buy a bonnet hair dryer for your personal use, then it is better to purchase a soft bonnet hair dryer. You can take it while traveling and do any hairstyle. But, if you are opening any salon, then it is best to have a hard and durable bonnet hair dryer.
Soft Bonnet Hair Dryers – Best Products
Granteva Soft Bonnet Hood Hair Dryer
It is a unique hair drying system that keeps curly, and frizzy hair in check and provides salon-like treatment at home. The hood fits properly on your head and helps you to dry and style your hair in whatever way you like. It provides an efficient, comfortable, relaxing, and perfect hair styling experience.
- Deep Conditioning: It is an alternate way of hot oil treatments and hair rollers. It helps women to add more hydration to their natural, curly, and frizzy hair. It deeply conditions your hair and makes it softer, smoother, and more manageable.
- Quick Drying: This bonnet hair dryer allows your standard blow dryer to dry your hair evenly. It takes minimal effort as it distributes maximum heat evenly from follicles to hair ends.
- Soft and Adjustable Fitting: The soft hood easily fit around your head because you can adjust it. The attachments of soft bonnet dryer are lightweight and comfortable that allows you to do other tasks along with it.
- Save Time and Effort: It is a versatile hair dryer that can easily slide over your head and firmly dry your hair rapidly. It keeps your hands free to handle other things simultaneously.
- Guarantee: The company, Granteva, provides its bonnet hair dryer attachment with fast and responsive service. If you face any issue, then as per the policy, there is a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- It dries your hair fastly without spending much time and effort
- The soft bonnet hood and hose are lightweight and are easy to carry while traveling.
- The design of the hair dryer is not much appealing.
Eleganty Soft Bonnet Hood Hair Dryer
It is a premium and safe product for your hair. You can dry and style your hair elegantly in different ways. It changes the standard hair dryer into a professional one. It is embedded with the latest technology that conditions your hair well.
- Adjustable Size: The hood comes with an adjustable drawstring as well as a chin strap for perfect fitting. Your head can easily fit into it along with hair accessories like rollers, clips, or curl-formers.
- Natural and Stylish Curly Hair: It is a fantastic tool to get stylish, natural, and curly hair. You can set the heat styling settings that are suitable with rollers, and for deep conditioning.
- Portable: This soft bonnet hair dryer comes in a soft pouch to store in it while traveling.
- Quality: It is made up of high-quality and waterproof material which is sewed with thick lines. It is hand-washable and lasts for a long time after many uses.
- The materials used to make the bonnet and hose are of good quality.
- The drawstring allows you to fit the hood with excellent fitting.
Read Also: Pros of Using Bonnet Hair Dryer
Hard Bonnet Hair Dryer – Best products
Pibbs 514 1100W Hard Bonnet Dryer
Pibbs 514 hard bonnet dryer model operates on 1100W to quickly dry your hair. It comes with a caster base that makes it easy to move around in your salon. This hair Bonnet is a durable and most preferable hair dryer across the world. It is easy to adjust the height of the product, and the adjustable head can fit any client.
- High-Quality: It is a durable and high-quality hair dryer which is made in Italy. It gives a fantastic result to your hair in a few minutes.
- Certified: This product is CE certified that it requires1100W of power and 110-125V of voltage.
- Adjustable: The stand of the hair dryer comes with an adjustable height. The head visor can easily fit any person of any head size.
- Timer and Controller: There is a timer that ranges from 0 to 60 minutes, as well as a temperature control dial. You can adjust the timer and control dial as per your needs.
- Base: The size of the base is 13 x16 inches, along with five caster wheels.
- It is a lifesaver, quick, durable, and portable hard bonnet hair dryer that dries hair in less time.
- The price of the product is a bit high.
Professional Adjustable Hair Bonnet Dryer with Stand
You can use this hair dryer even if your hair is color-treated, natural, or to maintain the level of moisture. This hooded hair dryer provides the healthiest method of drying the hair, especially curly or multi-textured, because these are drier and fragile than straight hair. It is designed with stainless steel heating element for long-lasting durability and professional performance level.
- Durable: The heating element of the hooded hair dryer is made up of stainless steel which makes it durable, and efficient.
- Air Coverage: The hard bonnet hair dryer gives excellent air coverage for a smooth drying experience. There is no scope of hair damages. It is very quiet so that you can even read while drying your hair.
- Versatile: The bonnet comes with an adjustable height ranges from 4.3 to 5.1 inches and a swivel base for providing a comfortable hair drying position to users of different sizes.
- Timer: You can adjust the timer from 0 to 60 minutes and temperature from room temperature to 158ºF.
- Purposes: It is designed for hair drying as well as for blanching. It is perfect for use at home or professional salons.
- It is easy to assemble this hard bonnet hair dryer.
- It is a high-quality hair dryer at a reasonable price.
- This hair dryer is not suitable for curly hair.
Highland Venus Plus Bonnet Hair Dryer
The Venus Plus Bonnet Hair Dryer by Highland is a typical dryer for a salon. It comes with a 980W heating element that can heat to 140 degrees Fahrenheit, a 60-minute timer, a 2-Minute cooldown cycle as well as a dial setting for processing cycles. It is made up of high-quality stainless steel with powder-coated finish and is UL and CSA approved.
- Specially Designed for Salon: This Venus Plus Bonnet Hair Dryer meets industry standards and is specially made for salon professionals.
- Heating Element: It comes with a heating element that operates on 980W. It can heat up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. There are other essential things included, like a 60-minute timer, a 2-Minute cooldown cycle, and a dial setting for perm processing cycles.
- Design: The heating element is made up of high-quality stainless steel with powder-coated finish and is UL and CSA approved. It makes it durable, chemical-resistant, and efficient.
- The heating element is durable and long-lasting.
- The design of this bonnet hair dryer is appealing.
- The price of the product is a bit high.
Gold N Hot Professional Full Hood Dryer
It is a portable bonnet hair dryer for the salon by Gold N. It is a fantastic way to dry and style your hair gently with it at home. Gold N is fully adjustable, with variable height as well as heat controls. This bonnet hair blow dryer comes at an affordable price.
- Powerful Hair Dryer: This bonnet hair dryer is a powerful dryer that operates on 1200W. It can dry your hair quickly with two heat and speed settings.
- Big Hood: It comes with an extra-large hood that accommodates a set of jumbo rollers.
- Variable Airflow Settings: You can make settings of airflow for maximum styling comfort. You can evenly distribute the airflow as per your needs.
- Adjustable Height: This bonnet hair dryer comes with a carry handle. You can fold it neatly for easy and compact storage. You can take it anywhere as it is lightweight.
- It is an excellent hard bonnet hair dryer at a reasonable price.
- There is no option to lower down the height of the bonnet.
Buying Guide for Bonnet Dryers
1. Hair Type
It is one of the fundamental factors that you must consider. If your hair is thick and long, then you must buy a dryer with high wattage. You should not compromise the drying time of hair. You must check whether the bonnet hair dryer suites your hair or not.
It is essential to check various features in a bonnet hair dryer like power wattage, heat settings, construction material, temperature settings, etc. A bonnet dryer must be designed with ionic technology with reduced danger of overheating and scalp burning.
3. Heat Settings
Some brands manufacture bonnet hair dryers with two heat settings and some with three. You must choose according to your needs. You should note the required heat setting as well as the wattage of the unit. It would be great to check if the bonnet dryer comes with a cool setting. The cold air stream is very useful if used correctly to lock the hairstyle and give the finishing touch.
4. Bonnet Size
Bonnet hair dryers can accommodate small to medium-sized hair rollers or curlers. There are a few models that can fit large rollers into it. The soft bonnets are generally large and adjustable. You can manage and handle all types of hair treatments like hair coloring, re-bonding, or relaxing. It ensures that the dryer interior should be against chemicals that may damage the internal surface.
The budget depends on the brand, as well as features you opt-in it. The soft bonnet hair dryers are comparatively less expensive than hard bonnet dryers. Models that are manufactured by established brands are of a higher price as compared to less known companies.
6. Portable Soft Bonnet Blow Dryer Attachment
If you have a blow dryer, then there is no need to buy another one. You can use the soft bonnet dryer attachment to connect your blow dryer to the end. The elastic end can attach to any average-sized hair dryer. These bonnet dryers are not suitable while traveling but are excellent for deep hair conditioning treatments. You should use it on a low setting to avoid burns and melting of the hose tube.
7. Soft vs. Hard Bonnet
As discussed, there are two types of bonnets i.e., hard and soft. You should purchase accordingly when it comes to portability, durability, and other different functionalities. The fundamental operating mechanics are the same. We have already covered the difference between these two bonnet hair dryers.
You can take the soft bonnet hair dryer while traveling and do any hairstyle as required. Save your time, effort, and money by buying this product according to your needs. Beautify your hair and gorgeously groom your personality in a few minutes!
Take a look at these models also:
- Ionic technology dries hair faster with less frizz and damage than non-ionic dryers. The frequency is 60 hertz while the voltage is 125 volts
- 2-speed/ 2 heat settings for styling flexibility
- Includes 40" flexible hose and a convenient storage case
- Fits on average size of a 1" roller
- ADJUSTABLE HOOD CAPACITY - The adjustable side-located drawstring and the chin strap to ensure the hair drying bonnet does not come off during use,...
- FAST DRYING - This blow dryer bonnet attachment extra large, has many ventilation holes to dry your hair faster and more even heat distribution. It...
- HIGH QUALITY - The soft bonnet hair dryer attachment is made with waterproof material meant to stand the test of time and many drying/conditioning...
- IDEAL FOR TRAVEL - The size and the fact it comes with a travel bag makes it perfect for taking the your home salon on all your trips.The universal...
- PERFECT FITTING - Larger hood capacity to hold any hairstyle including hair curlers and rollers. Up to 39 inches long flexible hose is ideal for...
- Professional Salon Drying At Home: With 1875 watts of even air flow distribution and 2 heat/speed settings, this bonnet dryer dries hair quickly,...
- Extra Large Hood: This Pro Style Bonnet Hair Dryer features an extra large hood with fully adjustable height for comfort and convenience; It's perfect...
- Compact Storage: This bonnet hair dryer packs up easily for easy storage and features a convenient carrying handle for easy portability; Bring salon...
- Leader in Hair Dryers: From traditional bonnets to hi tech dryers equipped with cutting edge technology, Conair has a great selection of hair dryers...
- Conair Hair Care: Since 1959, we have made innovative small appliances, hair styling tools, and more; Our hair care line includes high quality hair...
- IN HOME SALON CARE: Perfect for a variety of treatments, intensive conditioning, and all roller sizes
- IONIC TECHNOLOGY: Conditions and smooths your hair giving you shinier, healthier looking results, while also aiding in reducing frizz.
- VARIABLE SETTINGS: 3 speed / heat settings, including cool shot, to set the style.
- POWERFUL: 800 Watts of power, the most of any soft bonnet hair dryer
- HOSE & CORD: Flexible 31.49-inch hose for easy use. Both hose and 6 ft. cord are stored inside storage compartment on the side of unit
- Material: Tourmaline Type: Professional Salon Bonnet Hood Stand Dryer
- Color: Black
- Model Number: 1053
- Country Of Origin: China
Read Also: Review of Best Standing Hair Dryers