If you care about preserving your youthful looks for as long as possible, taking care of your body’s biggest organ (aka the skin) may just be the best way to do it. Great looking skin will not only preserve the youthful look but also make you look more attractive and healthy. Everyone who cares about their skin should have a few essential products for maintenance!
What Are The Essential Skincare Products
- Eye Cream. Out of your entire face, the eye area is the most skin sensitive, more sensitive means more wrinkles. For wrinkle prevention look for an eye cream that has antioxidants or retinol and hyaluronic acid in it. If you have a puffy eye problem under your eye socket, the best solution is eye creams with caffeine, and if you like a lot of sports activities that take you outside on the merciless rays of the sun, your cream should have SPF for protection.
- Moisturizer. A big concern of skin aging is dry skin, It happens when your skin pores tighten and let through less oxygen, so you produce less water, no water, your cells start dying and you start ending up with dry skin. A great solution is a moisturizer that not only helps your skin stay vibrant and lively but also helps prevent possible external irritation from a variety of dangerous factors. If your skin has a tendency to be dry, you should use a more dense moisturizer, especially during wintertime. If your skin brakes out a lot, the best option is a moisturizer with a noncomedogenic For optimal results on both sides try something like Retinol Moisturizer with Hyaluronic acid that will also help with preserving the firmness and elasticity of your skin.
- Cleanser. A cleanser might be considered the bare essential of a good skincare regiment. It’s great for removing makeup and all the particles that the pores on your skin pick up during day to day life in an average city. Since carbon monoxide emissions are at their peak levels at this time in history, cleansing your skin should not only be for people who take usual care but a must for everyone. If your skin is on the dryer side, you should opt for a milky variation. For people who use a lot of makeup, an oil cleanser should be applied before the regular one. The cleanser such as TrueBotanicals is so useful that it should go with you on your travels, so you have regular everyday access to it.
- Serum. The serum has a stronger ingredient structure and works as an addition to your moisturizer with a higher impact effect. It helps with pigmentation and enlarged pores it help tighten the pores and increase the elasticity of the skin. One of the best options on the market is the Arabica Berry Serum that will help you safeguard your skin from all the external influences.
The Correct Skincare Regimen
The morning routine is to protect you from external elements like the sun and pollution. Below is an example of a good skin care regimen, but with appropriate experience and expertise, you can modify it to your specific case.
- You Apply The Cleanser. You can choose to wash your face with water or apply the cleanser directly if you have a skin-specific cleanser.
- Toner. Toners get a bad name for irritating your skin, but that is the old generation toner myth. With the advance in technology, chemistry, and microbiology the new generation of toners helps with the absorption of vitamin B and the production of antioxidants in the body. If you still worry you can skip the toner step, alcohol-based still has a risk of drying the skin, and the water-based ones can serve the same role as cleansers.
- Apply The Serum. Serums have various benefits like protecting you from the consequences of UV rays and making boosting your inflammatory response system.
- Eye Cream. For all the reasons explained above eye cream should be applied every night. It will help your skin against fine lines and collagen loss. In order to produce the desired results, consistency is important.
- Moisturizer. Your skin glands create an oil that is supposed to protect your skin from drying, but in the polluted environment we live in today that is not going to suffice, evolution has not prepared our bodies for such environments. This especially holds true if you already have a dry skin problem. Using the Retinol moisturizer with Hyaluronic acid is the best choice.
- Sunscreen. It’s important that this be your last step since if you put it on before the moisturizer, your skin won’t be able to absorb the moisturizer, and so you lose the quality of the regimen. Also, Sunscreen is the most important and powerful prevention of UV rays that can cause major health concerns like cancer and similar health risks.
Your nighttime routine is pretty much the same except that you should put more (2x) the cleanser on your face since you have been exposed to the elements the whole day.
As you can see, skincare is quite important especially if you are at the age of over 30. In order to prevent wrinkles and creases, putting adequate creams and taking care of regular hygiene will work like a charm!