So, you have a foot fetish. Good for you! We’re happy for you. But…how do you take that one step further and market those pics to others who are just as icky about feet as you? Well, you read this article and discover how to sell your pics to like-minded pervs out there. So what are we waiting for? Come on in, lock the door and let’s get down to business with these tips:
Create quality content
You have to start with something that works. Customers will come back for more if they’re happy with the products they’ve purchased from you. Think about it like a business transaction. If you’re selling shoes but you don’t have any to sell, you’re not going to get much business. Start with something that works. There are a lot of foot fetish sites where you can host your content. Many of them are free, with premium options if you want to take your content to the next level.
Find the right platform
There are two types of foot fetish sites you can use to sell your pics: peer-to-peer sites and marketplaces. Peer-to-peer sites are great because you’re connecting with buyers directly. This is a great way to build your reputation and build a clientele.
There are many foot fetish sites out there that allow you to post your pics, like FunWithFeet. If you want to take it to the next level, there are sites that offer paid memberships. The advantage to these sites is that the traffic flow is controlled.
Anyone who wants to see your content will have to pay for a subscription. This is a great way to build a regular following and make some cash from it.
Marketplaces are great because you can advertise to a huge audience. This is a great way to build a clientele and make some money from it. There are many marketplaces out there that allow you to post your pics and make some cash from it. Some of these sites allow you to sell your pics for a small fee per pic post. This is an excellent way to build your clientele, but beware, these are not always the best places for selling photos.
Know your audience
The first thing you have to do is know what the audience is for your content. If you’re selling shoes, how many people are looking for that particular shoe? That’s a question you can answer with a simple Google search. More than likely, it will come back under “shoe fetish” or something similar in some way. But what about people who are more into bondage and spanking? What about those who want to get into the mind-blowing world of BDSM? Well, it won’t be long before they find the right site to take their foot fetish to the next level. You need to know what they want and what they don’t want!
The best way to sell your content is by being consistent with it. That means creating quality content on time, every time. It also means not having too many different photos or videos in your site so that people can easily identify your content. With that said, here are some tips to help you out:
Make it easy!
Take the time to make sure that every page of your site is easy to navigate. You can make this easier by putting up a simple navigation menu on each page as well as having buttons for quick-access to your content. Also, if you’re selling something on a website, have a button that will automatically open in the browser when you visit the site. This will help you keep things simple and prevent people from accidentally clicking on the wrong thing. You can also use a similar method when it comes to photos and videos. If there’s something about your product or service that people want to see, it should be just as easy for them to click on their mouse or keyboard and take a look at the picture of what they want!
Tips and tricks for shooting your feet
One of the most important aspects of being a foot model is getting the shots right. Here are a few points to keep in mind:
– Use high-quality lighting: The right lighting is important for any shoot, but even more so if you’re shooting foot fetish pics. You want your feet to be the focus of the shot, so make sure the light is soft and even.
– Shoot in natural light: Using natural light also helps to reduce shadows and gives you more control over the lighting in the room. You can use an artificial light source to supplement natural light, but try to limit any shadows it casts on your feet.
– Choose the right angles: Shooting your feet from a lower angle will make them look smaller, while a higher angle will make them look larger. Be sure to experiment with different angles to find the best one for your feet.
– Get the right camera for the job: While you don’t need a professional-grade camera to shoot foot fetish pics, you do need one that can shoot in low light and has a wide aperture.
Don’t forget the face and body
While it’s a foot fetish site, don’t forget to add in a couple of shots of your face and maybe some shots of your body. These are not only good for your customers, but it also helps to build your brand as a foot model. Make sure you’re consistent with your branding. Pick a theme and stick to it. Your customers will appreciate the consistency and come back again and again to see what new stuff you’ve shot and added to your feed.
Mark your milestones
One way to boost your foot fetish site’s popularity is to add milestones. Milestones are extra content you put out that’s not part of your regular feed. They can be photos, videos or anything else you want to add. For example, you could host a foot fetish site that features one foot shot per week. On the first week, you could shoot one foot from the left. On the next week, you could shoot another foot from the left. On the third week, you could shoot one foot from the right.
Negotiating with Buyers: Communication and Professionalism
Negotiating with buyers in the foot pic industry requires effective communication and professionalism to ensure a smooth and satisfactory transaction. Here are some essential tips to keep in mind:
- Clear and Polite Communication: When engaging with potential buyers, it is crucial to maintain a professional and respectful tone. Clearly state your terms, pricing, and any specific requirements upfront. Promptly respond to inquiries and be open to answering any questions they may have.
- Set Boundaries: Establish clear boundaries regarding the content and use of your foot pics at sites like FeetFinder. Clearly communicate what is and isn’t included in the purchase, and make sure both parties are on the same page. This will help avoid any misunderstandings or potential conflicts in the future.
- Flexibility: While it’s important to set your terms, being flexible can help facilitate negotiations. Consider individual buyer preferences and requests within your comfort zone. However, always prioritize your own boundaries and don’t compromise on what makes you feel uncomfortable.
- Payment and Delivery: Clearly outline your accepted payment methods and delivery process. Discuss the timeline for receiving payment and delivering the foot pics. It’s advisable to use secure and reliable platforms for financial transactions to protect both parties involved.
- Professionalism: Maintain a professional demeanor throughout the negotiation process. Be prompt, reliable, and respectful of the buyer’s time. Building a positive reputation as a professional seller can lead to repeat business and referrals.
Remember, negotiation is a two-way process, and finding a mutually beneficial agreement is key. By effectively communicating and upholding professionalism, you can establish a foundation of trust with buyers, leading to successful transactions and positive experiences for all parties involved.
Selling your foot fetish pics is a great way to make some extra cash. All you need to do is create great content and find the right platform to make it available to your customers. Create quality content, make sure you shoot it from different angles and keep the face included. Finally, add milestones to your feed and make sure to keep your content consistent.