Every lady wants to look beautiful with gorgeous hair. But thinning hair makes her unattractive and uncomfortable. Do you think about the same? A woman can suffer from hair thinning at any stage of her life. But the worst part is to experience it at a young age. How to hide thinning hair in the front woman? Is that you are searching for?
Hair loss is a terrible condition that locks up your beauty and confidence, but it is quite easy to hide thinning hair and bald spots. In the following write-up, we will help you in restoring your beautiful look with thick, smooth, and voluminous hair. Before knowing the solutions, you must know about the reasons that let your hair thin at the front.
READ NEXT: These are the benefits of shaving head!
Reasons for Hair Thinning at the Front
Baldness starts from hair thinning at the front and temples. We do not take it seriously and leave it without any treatment. Every person suffers from hair loss in their entire lifetime. If we talk about female baldness, it doesn’t need to always start from the front. Instead, it can be diffused all over the head.
Hair thinning happens due to many reasons like hormonal imbalance, genetics, pollution, chemical treatment, stress, low protein diet, too much of hair styling, etc. In severe cases of hair loss, a person gets patchy baldness, which is also known as alopecia.
The medications and treatments may take a lot of time to regrow voluminous hair. But meantime, it is necessary to hide the baldness. There are many long-term treatments and quick solutions to treat or conceal thin hairline.
Long Term Treatments for Curing Hair Thinning
After knowing your condition, you need not freak out. Instead, think about some solutions to get over or hide thin hair. Long term solutions take too much time to cure the problem but regrow your hair naturally. Some of the natural and long-term treatments are:
- Meditation and therapies to reduce stress and balance hormones.
- Take a balanced diet, which includes all the essential vitamins and minerals. The food must be high in protein, Vitamin A, C, biotin, zinc, etc.
- Use herbal or organic shampoo and conditioner.
- Wash your hair with cold water instead of hot as it dries out your hair by taking out the natural oil from your scalp.
- Massage your scalp with hot oils like olive, castor, coconut, etc.
- Use herbs like extracts of Saw Palmetto and Ginkgo Biloba.
How to Hide Thinning Hair in the Front Woman
Hair regrowth treatments take very long to treat your hair. It does not mean that until then, you have to stay at home and lock yourself. Some temporary ways can hide your scalp condition and makes your hair voluminous, and thick. You will be the same as you were. Keep reading to know such methods:
- Colored Root Concealers: Colored sprays are used to touch up the roots. It also works as a concealer for receding gray hairline. If you apply this spray along your hairline, then it will look thicker and more defined. You can also use a comb for defining the hairline shape.
- New Parting Style: Check the hair thinning section and part your hair accordingly. If you have thin hair at the center, then adopt side parting. On the other hand, part your hair from the center if suffering from hair thinning at the temples. You can pick any different hairstyle to hide bald part of the scalp.
- Short and Layered Haircut: This haircut provides extra volume to your hair. It can cover hair thinning spots and makes it look fuller. It is an effective way to hide thinning hair in the front.
- Hair Fibers: It is a revolutionary solution for hair loss across the world. The powder fibers look like keratin hair structure and get easily stick to your scalp due to opposite electric charge. The fibers fill all the bald spots and receding hairline. There is no problem of smearing and or staining on the scalp.
- Simple Hairdos: If you are prone to hair loss, then try not to over-style your hair. Keep your hairdo simple and stylish with less stretching of hair roots. Avoid hair accessories with tight fittings, metal parts or sharp edges. Such hair clips can break your hair and cause pain.
- Blow Drying: If you have a shorter cut, then blow drying can pump your hair. Take small sections of hair and blow-dry in the opposite direction. It gives a great pump to your hair and makes it bouncy and dense. It hides hair thinning and also, bald patches easily. Make sure that you use a quality hair dryer to prevent hair damage.
- Accessories: In a complicated hair loss condition, it is difficult to hide the bald spots. You can wear such accessories like a cap, scarf, etc., to cover your head. You cannot hold on to these accessories forever because it has some side effects like oily scalp, thin hair and brittleness.
- Hair Toppers or Wigs: It is another one of the best options to cover bald spots. Such hairpieces are available in every texture and color. It can easily blend within your hair and looks completely natural. One can wear any length and volume of hair strands and style your hair in different ways.
READ NEXT: Caboki Reviews
This guide on “how to hide thinning hair in the front woman?”, you got simple DIYs and methods to conceal bald areas. These solutions are temporary and can only hide your hair condition for some time. Suggested ways can help you until your hair regrows. These methods can save you from embarrassment and gives you the confidence to face the crowd.
It is essential to take a balanced diet, oil treatments, supplements, etc., to get natural, and thick hair. Try to avoid too much of hairstyling and use of chemical hair products. Such things increase the hair fall, as well as, complicates the balding condition. These temporary methods will help you in hiding the thinning hair occasionally.