Are you searching for the effective treatment of hair loss? Are you tired of trying various shampoos, supplements, and serums? Here, we will discuss some laser helmets that are highly effective in treating hair loss. We will compare two effective products, i.e., Irestore vs. Hairmax.
If you got severe hair loss problems like patchy baldness, alopecia, hair thinning, etc., then it is a highly recommended device. Millions of people have tried these products and get positive results. But a significant question may strike your head which one is better and why. You can purchase a single product at a time. Therefore, it is a must to get the most effective and suitable one.
If we talk about build-in technology, then both products work on LLLT technology, i.e., Low-level Laser Light Technology. It sends photons on the scalp to stimulate the hair follicles. A right product can help you in getting rid of this curse. Let us discuss how these products are different and find out the best one.
Irestore vs. Hairmax – Direct Comparison
- FDA-cleared Laser hair regrowth treatment to cure alopecia, baldness, and thinning hairline
- Stimulate hair follicles and regrows healthy hair in both men and women
- Money-back guarantee in 6 months in case of no improvement
- Increase in hair count of 43.23% in men and women
- Laser hair restoration technology promotes thicker, healthy and natural hair in 3 to 6 months
- Combine it with other hair loss treatments to get better results
- GMP-certified manufactured medical device which is durable, hands-free, comfortable, lightweight and easy to use
- Wear the device like a helmet that can fit any head
Watch the following video for one of the customer’s review:
- Laser medical device for strengthening and thickening hair
- Rejuvenates aging hair and boosts the stimulating process of hair regrowth
- Wear it like headphones to penetrate laser light into the scalp for hair stimulation
- Includes a kit of hair care products
- FDA-certified sleek, and hands-free designed laser band is portable, durable and easy to use
- Hair Parting Teeth Structure for deep penetration of laser light
- Works for both men and women effectively
- Provides maximum scalp coverage and comfort while wearing it for a long time
See one of the experiences in the following video:
Essential Factors to Compare These Two Products
These two products work on the same technology, but they are different in terms of many factors. Let us consider those factors and decide which is the best product to purchase.
Are you one of them who starts judging a product by its looks? A person initially takes an interest in the appearance of the product, and after that, look for other features. So, let us consider the first factor, i.e., design.
- Irestore: The device comes in a white helmet-like design, which is very light in weight. It fits easily on anyone’s head. When red laser lights glow in the inner side of the helmet, it looks incredible.
- Hairmax: On the other hand, Hairmax medical device looks like a band and can easily fit like headphones on your head. The combination of white and blue color looks stylish. Its sleek, hands-free, and lightweight body is designed in Italy. The surrounding of the band has patented hair parting teeth for deeper penetration of laser light.
Winner: The winner is Hairmax because the design of this device is comparatively good than Irestore.
Patchy baldness and hair thinning can be caused in severe cases of hair loss. Therefore, it is necessary to buy a device that provides treatment for your complete head. Hence, the coverage of the device must be good enough to treat your whole head.
- Irestore: The device is designed in a helmet-like structure which gives good coverage to your head. It covers your head from front to the back. It provides laser light treatment to complete head and hence, promotes even hair growth.
- Hairmax: The coverage is less as compared to the Irestore because of its band structure. It covers a single patch that comes within the band. You can treat excess bald areas where you need to focus on only that part.
Winner: In terms of coverage, the winner product is Irestore. It covers the entire head and regrows hair evenly.
Extras mean accessories or other hair care products included with the device. Let us compare these two laser medical devices based on included accessories.
- Irestore: No hair care product is included in the package. You will only get the laser helmet for treating hair loss.
- Hairmax: The laser band comes with four hair care products. The kit includes a shampoo, conditioner, revitalizer, and a bottle of dietary supplements. The company provides other hair care treatments along with its laser band.
Winner: The winner product is Hairmax because it includes other hair care products. The complete kit helps in treating hair loss problems and cures hair thinning and baldness quickly. The products treat your scalp as well as fulfill the nutrient deficiency.
Lasers and LEDs
It is the most critical aspect to consider while buying a laser medical device. Good-quality and high in a number of lasers are more useful for hair loss treatments. Go through the difference between two amazing laser products.
- Irestore: The laser helmet is manufactured with 51 lasers and LEDs. These lights help hair follicles to absorb the radiating light energy to enhance the rate of cell metabolism. It leads to regrowth of healthy and thick hair.
- Hairmax: There are 82 lasers LEDs present in the inner side of the laser band. The lights are highly effective that it promotes the growth of hair in the bald area at high speed.
Winner: The winner product is Hairmax because it consists of 82 laser lights. Comparatively, it is more effective than Irestore.
Wired or Wireless
This factor makes a device portable and easy to use at any location. A wireless device can be used anywhere while doing anything. On the other hand, the wired device needs a socket to operate. Let us compare these two products.
- Irestore: The medical device comes with a rechargeable battery. It is wireless, lightweight, and portable enough to take it anywhere.
- Hairmax: Similarly, this device is also wireless and hence, can be used anywhere and anytime. You can wear them while traveling, doing home chores, etc.
Winner: Both products are equally the same because both are wireless.
Many buyers rely on the guarantee of the product they are purchasing. It helps when a person feels unsatisfied with the product. People prefer a device with a good guarantee period. Go through which device is best at this factor.
- Irestore: The manufacturer provides a warranty of 1 year, along with three years of extended warranty. If somehow, you feel unsatisfied with the performance of the product or promised results, then the company offers a 100% money-back guarantee in 6 months.
- Hairmax: You can buy this medical device with two years of warranty. If you get anything damaged or not working correctly, then you can call the assistance for repairing.
Winner: The winner product is the Irestore because the guarantee offers are comparatively good.
It is a definite factor that tells you the progress of hair regrowth. It is an essential factor to monitor the results of the laser device. Let us check which one is better and why.
- Irestore: It is promised that a user will observe an average increase in hair count of 43.23%. The percentage is the same for both men and women. You can see how effectively this product works on your hair follicles.
- Hairmax: There is no such information shared by the manufacturer. A user might observe the filling of bald patches with hair in 12 to 16 weeks.
Winner: The winner product is the Irestore because of a definite increase in hair count.
It is useless to buy a product which does not help you in curing hair loss problem. So, it is important to know the after-effects of using a hair product.
- Irestore: A user will start observing the results in 3 to 6 months. You will get even hair growth on your whole head. The lasers are highly effective that it promotes natural and thick hair.
- Hairmax: After using the laser band along with hair care products, you will observe positive results in 12 to 16 weeks. The company does not promise to give overnight results.
Winner: The winner product is the Irestore. Both products give positive results in the same period, but Irestore works more effectively than Hairmax.
Pros and Cons
Irestore and Hairmax laser medical devices work similarly, but quite different in some ways. After comparing all the vital factors, we have found that Irestore is the best and effective product. The device got higher points than Hairmax. Therefore, it is a wise option to buy.
Hair loss treatment is crucial, and the right product to cure it is all we need. The market is flooded with too many hair care products and accessories. It is challenging to get the best out of it. After analyzing every aspect of laser medical device between Irestore vs. Hairmax, we have found that Irestore laser helmet is the best for treating hair loss problems.
The manufacturer provides a money-back guarantee in 6 months, if you get any problem or adverse effects of using this device.
Here are some other similar products that might catch your attention:
- VALIDATED BY CLINICAL TRIALS: Technology validated by 7 clinical studies, 14 international medical device...
- IDEAL FOR THINNING HAIR: HairMax pioneered the home use of nourishing and therapeutic laser light energy...
- FAST TREATMENT: regrow fuller, denser healthier hair with 3 weekly treatments of 11 minutes, every other...
- LIGHTWEIGHT & EASY TO USE: Cordless, extremely comfortable and portable. Perfect for home use or travel....
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: HairMax technology is clinically proven with 90% success rate, users experience...
- LESCOLTON Laser Hair Regrowth: Use 650~670nm Soft Light & LED for hair loss treatment,treating alopecia,...
- Professional Hair Loss Treatment: LESCOLTON hair regrowth system low level laser therapy (LLLT) can be...
- Easy-going 4 Modes For All People: Mode 1, Suitable for severe hair loss. Mode 2, Applicable to severe...
- Easy To Use: Just choose mode. 25 minutes shut down automatically. unlike a laser comb and brush that...
- Safe For Use: Built-in intelligent infrared sensor light,the product will stop working when it is not...
- 6-MONTH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: RegrowMD utilizes Clinically Proven laser hair growth technology with over...
- FDA CLEARED: Clinically proven technology and FDA Cleared for men and women. The laser phototherapy like...
- FAST TREATMENT: Recommended treatment time is just 30 minutes, 3 times weekly (every other day). Note:...
- EXCLUSIVE BIO-LIGHT COMFORT: Exclusive Bio-Light Comfort design for focused laser light delivery through...
- DOCTOR RECOMMENDED: with over 90% success rate in clinical studies, users experience visible results in...
- REGROW YOUR HAIR AND REGAIN YOUR CONFIDENCE - Theradome EVO LH40 Laser Hair Growth Helmet reduces hair...
- PORTABLE & CONVENIENT HAIR LOSS TREATMENT - Use this hands-free, wearable laser phototherapy device to...
- SAY GOODBYE TO HARMFUL CHEMICALS OR TREATMENTS & SIDE EFFECTS - Theradome’s advanced hair growth...
- AFFORDABLE HAIR RESTORATION - You are taking the best action possible against hair loss with Theradome....
- MADE IN THE USA 6 MONTH MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE - You can count on Theradome laser hair growth device’s...
- LOW LEVEL LASER TREATMENTS: iGrow is one of few products and solutions that use highly effective LLLT...
- CLINICALLY TESTED, FDA CLEARED: In 2 separate, published peer-reviewed clinical studies, iGrow increased...
- FOR BEST RESULTS: 4 adjustable columns, rotating weight distribution, customizable headphones and aux...
- BETTER HAIR: Whether it's male pattern baldness, male or female androgenetic alopecia, a thin or soon to...
- 6 MONTH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The offer for this proven device comes with a 6 month money back guarantee...