Have you heard of a laser helmet system for hair growth treatment? It is a laser device that you can wear as a helmet and get rid of hair loss issues. If you are suffering from alopecia, balding, reducing hair lining, and thinning, then it can be the right solution for your problems. Here, we will be comparing two amazing products, i.e., iRestore vs iGrow.
Both products are laser helmets that help in the regrowth of hair. The manufacturers of these products are different, but their aim is the same. Let us discuss which one is better and why. We will go through its every feature and know how it helps in hair growth.
iRestore vs iGrow – Direct Comparison
- FDA certified laser device for hair loss treatment
- A medical device that can treat alopecia, balding, hair thinning and receding hairline
- Works for both men and women
- 6-month money-back guarantee with a full refund if you do not see any results
- Positive hair growth results with an average increase in hair count of 43.23%
- Laser Hair Restoration technology for making your hair thick and healthy
- Low-level laser therapy enhances regrowth of hair
- Durable, lightweight, hands-free, comfortable and easy to use medical laser helmet device
- Low-level laser treatment is effective for boosting cellular rejuvenation
- FDA approved and clinically tested medical laser helmet device
- Increased hair count of 35% in men and 37% in female
- 6-month money-back guarantee and one year of warranty
- Suitable for all hair types like grey, aged, curly, straight, African, American, etc
- Simulator system for faster regrowth of hair
- Treat baldness, androgenic alopecia, and hair thinning
- Four adjustable columns, customisable headphones, aux hookups, and rotating weight distribution for complete scalp coverage and comfort
Essential Factor to Compare These Products
Increase in Hair Count
This factor tells you about the increase in hair count after using the laser helmet for hair loss treatment. You can compare both products through this essential factor.
- iRestore: Both men and women can use this medical device for treating hair loss. According to the experiment, there is a visible positive result in hair regrowth. It is found that there is an average increase of 43.23% in hair count.
- iGrow: This device is for both men and women. But, it shows different results according to the scalp of men and women. During the experiment, it is found that there is an increase in hair count of 35% in males and 37% in females.
Winner: In the comparison of iRestore vs iGrow, the winner is iRestore because its hair count is comparatively more than iGrow. Both men and women can easily use this product and regrow their hair at a rapid speed.
These devices can treat your scalp and hair when you wear it as a helmet. It is essential that the device must be comfortable to wear and does not harm your scalp in any way.
- iRestore: The helmet device is manufactured in GMP certified facilities. It is highly durable, hands-free, lightweight, comfortable, and easy to use. It covers your head completely and treats your scalp and hair. You can do any job while wearing this device.
- iGrow: It is a similar product with additional features. It is a helmet with customizable headphones, adjustable columns, aux hookups, and rotating weight distribution. You can fit it on any head size. There is no scope of slipping from your head. It covers your scalp thoroughly. The simulator system can fasten the hair growth. There are different adjustable modes according to your hair condition like balding, hair thinning, reduced hair lining, etc.
Winner: Here, the winner is the iGrow as it is highly comfortable as compared to the iRestore due to its additional features. It provides good scalp coverage and various modes to treat different issues.
This factor tells you about the treatments that the product offers to your scalp and hair. The only aim is not to grow the hair, but also treat the patchy and bald scalp. It ensures even, thick and healthy regrowth of hair.
- iRestore: This medical device can treat various problems like balding, alopecia, reducing hairline and hair thinning. It stimulates the scalp and hair for regrowth of healthy and thick hair.
- iGrow: This product is suitable for every hair type. It helps in treating baldness, hair thinning, androgenic alopecia, reduced hair lining, etc.
Winner: Both products treat the same issues that happen in males and females. Here, both products are at the same level.
It is essential to check the guarantee which is offered by the manufacturer. Sometimes, it happens that we don’t like the product, or we are not getting positive results. You must check a decent guarantee period on the product so that you can buy it without any fear.
- iRestore: The manufacturer offers a 6-month guarantee on this product. If you don’t get positive results in 3 to 6 months, then you can return the product with a 100% money-back guarantee. There will be a full refund from the company, and you can rely on them before purchasing it.
- iGrow: There is no risk of buying this product as the company offers a 6-month guarantee and full refund if you don’t observe any positive results. Besides, there is a one year warranty on the product and services so that one can buy it without any risk. If the device works amazingly on your scalp and if somehow, unfortunately, it does not work, then you can also make it repair.
Winner: Here, the winner is iRestore
This factor tells you about the technology used to treat your scalp as well as your hair. It is essential to know how it works and how it can benefit your hair without any harm.
- iRestore: This medical device uses LLLT Technology, i.e., Low-Level Laser Treatments, which helps in stimulating hair regrowth in men and women. It provides FDA certified hair loss treatment and gives you thick, shiny, and healthy hair.
- iGrow: Similarly, this product also uses LLLT technology, which is highly effective. It stimulates light therapy and helps in promoting cellular rejuvenation with the help of a laser and LED lights. It also helps in regrowth of thick and healthy hair.
Winner: In the comparison of iRestore vs iGrow, both products work on the same technology, i.e., LLLT. It works amazingly on your scalp and boosts regrowth of healthy, shiny, and thick hair.
Now, you must know the overall results of the products that we are comparing. Both products are different, but the main purpose is to regrow hair and make you look beautiful and dashing.
- iRestore: It is also known as iRestore Essential, ID-500, which is FDA approved. It is a safe medical device for getting hair loss treatment. It provides laser treatment to boost the hair growth cells and regrow your hair with the same texture.
- iGrow: This product helps in stimulating the cellular rejuvenation by using laser and LED lights. It promotes thick and healthy hair by using LLLT technology. You can use this medical laser helmet and get positive results in 16 weeks.
Winner: Both products work almost at the same, and the main aim is to regrow hair. It provides complete coverage to the scalp and promotes hair growth. It helps you in getting rid of baldness, hair thinning, and reduces hairline.
After comparing all the essential factors, we determine that the purpose of both products is the same. iRestore and iGrow products work slightly differently and give you effective hair loss treatment. iRestore laser treatment helmet got higher scores as compared to iGrow. Entirely, iRestore got two points, whereas iGrow got one point, and both are on a tie on two factors
It is always crucial to buy the right product for treating yourself from hair loss. There are multiple products available in the market that claims to reduce hair loss and promotes healthy hair. But the laser treatment is one of them that you can do by own at your place. There is no need to spend much money on such expensive treatments.
After comparing iRestore vs iGrow, we found that both are laser treatment helmets for treating hair loss. Both products are different but work effectively to give back your hair of the same texture. You will feel good to use such products with a 6-month money-back guarantee offer. Nowadays, laser treatment is one of the effective treatments that you must try.
- LOW LEVEL LASER TREATMENTS: iGrow is one of few products and solutions that use highly effective LLLT...
- CLINICALLY TESTED, FDA CLEARED: In 2 separate, published peer-reviewed clinical studies, iGrow increased...
- FOR BEST RESULTS: 4 adjustable columns, rotating weight distribution, customizable headphones and aux...
- BETTER HAIR: Whether it's male pattern baldness, male or female androgenetic alopecia, a thin or soon to...
- 6 MONTH MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The offer for this proven device comes with a 6 month money back guarantee...
- iRestore Laser Hair Growth System is a FDA-cleared hair loss treatment and medical device for treating...
- 6-Month 100% Money Back Guarantee – Users can expect to see visible hair improvement in as little as 3...
- iRestore has been clinically studied by doctors and been proven to promote hair regrowth for men and...
- Whether you're a man or woman, you can grow thicker, fuller, and healthier hair fast with iRestore's...
- Developed in GMP-certified facilities, this home-use medical device is durable, lightweight, comfortable,...
- [Visible Hair Growth] 272 lasers is clinically proven to promote hair growth for men and women naturally....
- [Safety] Aphrona Laser Hair Growth Cap is a FDA-Cleared hair loss treatment, receding hairline and...
- [Easy to Use] 30 minutes a treatment, 3 treatments per week. Wear the laser cap while doing computer...
- [Rechargeable] Rechargeable Battery Pack and free movement. ※ It’s unavailable to treat during the...
- [Warranty] 1 Year Manufacturer warranty! Aphrona Beauty is the US Company, offers 7 days a week services....