A person suffering from hair loss can get many treatments and hair products to solve his problem. But it is hard to find the appropriate one. Many companies claim to regrow hair without any damage. Similarly, we will compare two hair loss treatment products, i.e., Lipogaine vs Rogaine.
Hair loss treatment products are manufactured to improve your scalp condition affected by environmental changes. It nourishes the scalp by penetrating inside to sprout the hair. It is a waste to invest money in an ineffective product. Therefore, it is better to choose the right hair treatment product at a high price.
Before starting with the comparison, it is must to know the type of products we are comparing today. So, Lipogaine shampoo with a pack of two bottles that claim to be a good hair loss shampoo. On the other hand, Rogaine is a 3-month supply pack of three foam bottles for treating hair loss. Let us start with the comparison and know which one is better.
Lipogaine vs Rogaine – Direct Comparison
- Hair Rejuvenating shampoo which is infused with keratin, aloe vera, argan oil, Biotin, Caffeine, Vitamin E and many other useful ingredients
- Hydrates, add volume & shine, strengthen and repair the hair strands
- Rich in vitamins and castor oil for rejuvenating scalp for healthy and vibrant hair
- All the natural ingredients without any harsh chemicals
- Suitable for use to every skin type
- Two large 8 oz bottles of the Lipogaine shampoo
- Both men and women at all ages can apply
- Guaranteed results in a few weeks
Read more about Lipogaine Big 5 in our review.
- Men’s Rogaine with a pack of 3-month supply hair treatment foam
- Hair growth treatment by 5% Minoxidil Foam for treating hair loss
- Maintain hair density by regrowing fuller hair
- Fast and effective hair regrowth treatment for boosting hair follicles and protein production
- Clinically proved that it could regrow up to 25% of more hair
- Contains botanical extracts and emollient for healthy, and conditioned scalp
- Alphahydroxy acid (AHA) for promoting natural skin exfoliation to open hair follicles
- Must be used at early stages of hair thinning
- Tricho-Prime Technology to create a healthy hair regrowth environment
- Positive Results in 12 weeks by using easy-to-apply foam
Essential Factors to Compare These Products
It is crucial to consider some important aspects while buying a hair loss treatment product. There are multiple products, but you must purchase the right product. Invest money on that product which is helpful for you and shows positive results in very little time. Let us start comparing Lipogaine vs Rogaine hair treatment products in detail.
Both products are available in large quantities. It is better to invest in the product which lasts for many days. The hair loss treatment takes three to six months to cure the issue. But these products are costly, and it is a great deal to have large quantities of treatment products for more prolonged use at a reasonable price.
- Lipogaine: The packaging includes two big bottles of Lipogaine Big 5 shampoo. Each bottle weighs 8 oz, and you can purchase a total of 16 oz at a reasonable amount. The bottles last for many days till you get positive results by using this shampoo.
- Rogaine: The company provides a pack of hair treatment foam product for three months. Three bottles of intense hair treatment will last longer for at least three months. Your hair will regrow within three months.
Winner: Here, Rogaine is a winner product. It is not sure whether Lipogaine shampoo will exist for at least three months or not. In the case of Rogaine, there is a surety that it will last for three months and provide positive results within this period.
The application process for both products is different. Let us check which product out of Lipogaine vs Rogaine is better to apply with less hassle.
- Lipogaine: It is a shampoo and hence, the application process is similar to regular shampoos. While shampooing your hair, you must massage your scalp for better blood circulation. After applying all over your head, keep it for 5 minutes, so that it treats your hair loss areas. After a few minutes, rinse it off.
- Rogaine: It is a foam-based product which you need to apply on your dry or damp hair. You need to take a little amount of foam on your fingers and gently, massage on the focused hair loss areas. After that, let it dry.
Winner: Out of these two products, Rogaine is the winner in case of the product application process. It is easy to apply and hassle-free.
It is an essential factor that you must consider while buying a hair loss treatment product. The components in a product must not harm your scalp and hair strands. A right product must have excellent ingredients that enhance the growth of hair and also, maintain it.
- Lipogaine: The shampoo is made up of organic ingredients like aloe vera, caffeine, keratin, biotin, argan oil, castor oil, and other essential oils and extracts. It is entirely safe for your scalp and hair. There are no harmful chemicals that can damage your hair.
- Rogaine: There are three key ingredients involved in this hair treatment product. One is Minoxidil that helps in reviving and restoring hair follicles. Second, are botanical extracts that help in maintaining healthy and well-conditioned hair. And third is Alphahydroxy Acid (AHA) that helps in promoting natural skin exfoliation.
Winner: In the case of ingredients, both products carry essential and effective ingredients for hair growth. Therefore, both products stand equally.
You must make sure that the product you are buying provides a positive result or not. It is must to know about the hair benefits that you can obtain from these two products.
- Lipogaine: The product is rich in essential vitamins and oils that help in rejuvenating the scalp and promotes healthy and strong hair. The effective ingredients help in hydrate and repair your hair. It adds up volume and shine to your hair. You will get amazing results in very less time. Both men and women of different hair types can apply this product and treat hair loss problem.
- Rogaine: Tricho-Prime technology prevents hair thinning and promotes healthy and strong hair. It increases the hair follicles and provides a healthy environment for regrowth of hair. The product is clinically proved that more hair is regrown by up to 25% in just three months. It boosts the production of protein and hair follicle to enhance the growth of hair.
Winner: Here, both products work effectively and give amazing benefits to your hair. Both products boost the growth of hair and prevent hair thinning.
It is another essential aspect to consider a product worth buying or not. A buyer must know when to stop using the product. Let us discuss some of the side effects that these products can cause and compare Lipogaine vs Rogaine.
- Lipogaine: The ingredients to manufacture the shampoo are organic. Therefore, there are no side effects of this product. You can apply it as per the prescription by your doctor. If you are allergic to any natural ingredient, then you should not use the product as it may worsen the condition of your hair.
- Rogaine: The product contains natural as well as chemical ingredients. There are several side effects of using this product. You may feel a headache or continuous itching if you are allergic to the product. You must stop using the product whenever you get such side effects.
Winner: Here, Lipogaine is a winner product. It is because Lipogaine is made up of natural ingredients, and therefore, there are no side effects. Make sure, the user is not allergic to any of the natural ingredient.
It is a necessary factor to know the type of product. If you know such information about the product, then it becomes easy to recognize whether the product is of actual quality or not.
- Lipogaine: It is a bottle of shampoo that looks similar to regular shampoos. When you massage it on your wet scalp and hair, a rich lather will form, and you will experience fantastic fragrance. You need to take a limited quantity of shampoo according to your hair length and thickness.
- Rogaine: The bottle comes with a spray nozzle, and the product is in the form of foam. You need to apply the foam only on the affected areas so that it gets filled with new hair. It supplies for three months which can be extended if you have less bald spots.
Winner: Both products are equal in terms of their type. Lipogaine is similar to regular shampoo, whereas Rogaine is a foam-like serum. It is easy to use both types of products regularly.
The packaging of the product is the first thing that attracts a customer to buy the product. As we know that both products are available in bulk quantity. Let us check how will you receive the product if you buy it.
- Lipogaine: When you buy this product will get two bottles of Lipogaine Big 5 shampoo in a box. The packaging is not much attractive.
- Rogaine: On the other hand, three bottles of foam-based hair treatment product is available in a single packing. It will also be packed in another box. The packaging is much more manageable and attractive.
Winner: Here, the winner is Rogaine because it comes in more attractive and manageable packing.
After considering all the factors, it is found that Rogaine is a winner product. It is the most effective hair loss treatment as compared to Lipogaine. In the comparison of Lipogaine vs Rogaine, you must buy the best product, i.e., Rogaine. It is highly recommended to purchase a three-month supply product at a reasonable amount.
Buying the right product for treating hair loss might be difficult for all of us. But it would be a great deal if you get hair loss treatment product in bulk quantity at a reasonable price. After comparing, Lipogaine vs Rogaine, we have found that Rogaine is the best hair treatment out of these two products.
Rogaine achieved more points as compared to Lipogaine. It improves blood circulation and promotes healthy and strong hair. If you have bald patches on your head, then must this clinically tested product. It is a highly recommended and preferable product across the world