There are basically thousands of ways to listen to music nowadays. You can stream songs, listen to them on the radio, watch music videos on various platforms, and of course, you could use the good old-fashioned ways by playing them on a record player. However, people like to just press the play button and let the music play without having to manage the play order, playlists, or anything that is similar. We all know that radio is not as popular as before, but it is still perfect and the easiest way to discover, enjoy, and listen to music. For the people who like listening to various radios, here are some of the best apps for Android phones:
1. AccuRadio – this app is perhaps one that is not as famous as other radio apps, but it just so happens that it is quite good. It connects more than 1000 radio channels for you to tune into and each channel can be customized by the listener. You will get unlimited skips, a good rating system, and you can also remove artists or bands from the radio station. Hence, this app will only play the stuff that you actually like.
2. iHeartRadio – this one is amongst the most popular broadcasting apps. It has a wide range of stations for you to listen to, including FM stations and the apps, own stations mixed in. You will be able to find playlists for almost any mood you are in, in every genre available, and you can also check out the seasonal playlists for Christmas or Halloween. Another big bonus is that the app is completely free, and if you want, you can get a better experience for $5.99 every month.
3. myTuner Radio – this compelling option is for those who prefer the traditional radio station content. It has an amazing collection of over 50.000 radio stations from 200 different countries and territories. It also supports podcasts for talk and radio shows, and there is also a built-in alarm clock and timer.
4. IPTV player Latino – this is an interesting app that will allow you to watch live TV shows, movies, and music videos from Latin countries without having to pay for it. You will be able to stream at any time and there are various lists to choose from like the Latino, kids, entertainment, sports, cooking channels and many more. It is a fun twist on broadcasting applications and you can enjoy some quality content while commuting to work.
5. Pandora Radio – one of the most popular radio apps makes streaming music easier for you. Instead of focusing on specific stations, it allows users to actually make their own stations. You can create different playlists and make them revolve around your favorite genre, artist, or even song.
6. VRadio – this FM radio app will help you listen to your favorite stations from your Android phone. After you have downloaded it, you can enjoy hours and hours of good music. One of the best things about this app is that it plays channels categorized by location, the country, and music genre.
These are the best broadcasting applications that are available for your Android phone and they will certainly make life easier and more fun for you.