The trend is something that comes and goes, but it still seems like we follow it either by choice or by coincidence. Simply, the trends do affect us at all, and it is hard getting away from the same. Now, along with the fashion trends that are always a point of debate, the home décor trends are quite popular and always changing as well.
The home décor trends for 2018/2019 winter bring us a lot of new colors, and a lot of new minimalistic furniture design, but yet it seems like some style remain to live – like the Nordic or a Wooden style. Anyways, without further ado let’s get straight to the point and look at some of the most popular trends for the upcoming winter!Source: ehometips.com
How To Décor Your Home For The 2018/2019 Winter
- The Wooden Weekend Get-Away. It seems like the wooden home décor continues to get support by home décor enthusiasts all around the world – and with it the colors of bramble and bark. From what we can see on suggesting websites like Top Reviews Advisor or Pinterest the so-called giant knitting is quite popular as well, and so bulking app on knitted décor has become quite a trend. When it comes to the colors that would dominate your wooden retreat house, it seems like plum or russet are simply the winners, and as of the furniture – the one made out of hewn food has no competition. Along with that, putting in some animal statues, or even dried flowers will give the home even more warming feel to it. Basically, the goal of your wooden get-away décor is to make you feel comfy, relaxed, and ready for the upcoming snow season!
- The Nomad Style. This one is just right for all of you who are not held in one place and love exploring new cultures. From Ikats to even Indian decorative arrangments, and Arab-styled pillows your house will look utopian. What does make this style a Nomad one is focusing on earthware, that is handmade as well as woven textiles that can be hand-dyed as The umber and red color dominate this style, and the earth-feel will keep you warm during the winter. Comfy, yet enthusiastic you should enjoy the richness a Nomad home décor style allows.
- The Luxe One. If you are a person of decadence, the Luxe home décor style is just right for you. It combines mild lighting, velvet, and the beautiful marble everywhere around. The furniture opts to be rounded, and the colors dominating are gold, and dusty rose. And believe us getting in one drink trolley furniture piece will work just like a charm (remember those cocktail hours?)!
- The Modern One. As the suggestions come from the Top Advisor Reviews the Modern style has to be one of the most enjoyable ones out there. With it, you can admire the imperfections, and it represents the simplicity which you should apply in your life. With main colors being simple grey, as well as red (oxidized) and black (charcoal) you will enjoy your room that is covered in wooden furniture and textile decors!
- The Hall-Of-Fame Nordic One. The Nordic style has been up for so long and still seems to amaze. It represents the Scandinavian interpretation of winter and includes a lot of dark-pigmented colors like sage and lavender, as well as bleached wood furniture and once again earthenware. So diverse, yet so simple. And don’t forget tassels and pom-poms!
There are many home décor trends, yet these five seem to be the most popular ones out there for the 2018/2019 winter season. And it is no doubt – all represent diversity and simplicity in the same. It is up to your choice for which one you will go, but don’t forget to enjoy the décor process and make yourself comfy for the upcoming winter months!