– Becoming a mom has to be one of the most wonderful experience and most mothers would not trade being pregnant or having a beautiful baby for anything in this world. However, as most of us know, there is no doubt that what being pregnant does to your body is something that we would be able to change.
– A „mommy makeover“, is a marketing term for a number of procedures done at one time, usually, it is a combination of a tummy tuck, breast lift, and liposuction. Of course, combining these procedures into one surgery has its pros and cons. But, on the plus side, it is less expensive than dividing it into multiple surgeries, you will spend less time recovering, and you will not have to go under anesthesia multiple times.
– If you are considering to have a „mommy makeover“, it is actually quite simple to search and find one. All you have to do is type „mommy makeover near me“, or „mommy makeover + your location“ into the search bar and in a matter of seconds, you will probably get lots of results.
– Here is a list of pros that you can get with a „mommy makeover“:
- You will get your confidence back – one of the biggest reasons why women decide to get a „mommy makeover“ is this one. When you notice the changes in your body after pregnancy or giving birth, such as sagging skin and drooping breasts, it can quite easily affect your confidence. The procedures done will provide a very practical and effective way to get your figure back into shape.
- You will be able to wear what you want – this is as well one of the key reasons women choose to have this procedure. If you find stretch marks and loose skin around your stomach or legs, this could deter you from wearing a bikini or other clothes that reveal certain areas of your body. After the „mommy makeover“, you will not have to worry about that anymore.
- You will have a more youthful look to your breasts and stomach – a lot of women find that pregnancy takes a large tool on their breast and stomach. We also know that these types of changes cannot be reversed by simple exercise or a diet. This procedure will restore a natural and youthful look to your breasts and tummy.
- It will help your clothes fit better – loose skin around the stomach area makes wearing tight clothing uncomfortable. When a tummy tuck is performed with liposuctions, it will help with your tummy being completely smooth and free of unwanted loose skin.
– There are only two cons to keep in mind when it comes to getting a „mommy makeover“, and they are:
- You will need to stay in shape to retain the results – this isn’t too much of a problem since most women who undergo this procedure actually exercise in order to try and get rid of the small pockets of fat. As long as you stay in good shape, you will be able to retain the results long after you gave birth.
- If you get breast implants, they will eventually need to be replaced – the one thing you should most certainly know about breast implants is they have a life span of 10 years. This is not a big deal, but it is worth mentioning since many people believe they last forever.
– Before deciding to have a „mommy makeover“, make sure that you consult with your family and doctors first. A „mommy makeover“, is a good way to help women boost their self-esteem and regain pre-pregnancy figure.