Trang An Ninh Binh was recognized as a natural and cultural heritage by UNESCO in 2014, and due to this, it has attracted more and more visitors. Visiting Trang An landscape complex in Ninh Binh you will admire famous karst mountains which are very unique in Viet Nam as well as in Asia. This place is said to be “Ha Long Bay on land.”
Trang An Boat Tour – A Must Thing To Do in Ninh Binh
In Trang An, there are no rice fields and cultivation activities; however, we love Trang An because of the following reasons:
- Trang An Boat tour takes you more time than Tam Coc one, which is around 2 – 2,5 hours in particular. This cruise takes you along limestone mountains without repetition of visiting same places during the tour like Tam Coc boat trip (on the way in an out of). In fact, for Trang An boat tour, the boatmen take you to explore 9 – 10 caves like a circle, then take you back to the main port.
- Boat tour offers you the chance to do sightseeing of many mysterious caves of different sizes. You will see the mixture of many kinds of caves like: long and short caves, dark and light caves with a lot of impressing and surprising things
- Besides, different from Tam Coc, rowing a boat in Trang An also gives you the opportunity to visit some pagodas like Trinh and Duc Ong pagoda, etc. or to walk and admire the views nearby, which surely makes your trip more interesting.
- The river of Trang An is always very clean and so clear that you can see aquatic animals living at the river bed
- If you have a longer time in Ninh Binh. You should do 1 more famous destination in Ninh Binh. It’s Tam Coc Tour. You should visit this place from April to June, because that is the time of harvest, and you will see most beautiful scenery with golden rice fields.
The service here is very particularly professional because Trang An is run by a private company in which all boatmen work for that company and are annually paid. They have to comply with the rules and regulations satisfying the customers with their offer. Visiting Trang An, you will always feel very happy with the customers returning to this magical place.
How to get From Hanoi to Trang An Grottoes Ninh Binh
Firstly, you need to decide the way you go to Ninh Binh by bus or train from Hanoi. Taking the train in the early morning may be a good choice as it is quite affordable. However, when you arrive at the train station, you need to take a taxi to Trang An grottoes Ninh Binh.
The other way is going to Ninh Binh by private car or modern bus that will drop you off at the desired destination. To help you in the most convenient way, we do supply transportation service daily from Hanoi to Trang An Ninh Binh. To receive a quality service, feel free to contact us with any questions.