Do you lack energy and stress gets to you easily?
Are you moody and irritable, feeling like you would rather lie in bed than do anything else for the day?
This is all the symptoms that people in the 21st century are pretty familiar with, and it is no good. In terms, chronic lethargy can later lead to more severe problems like anxiety or depression, as well as certain physical conditions. But, you wouldn’t believe us how easy it is to solve problems of this kind.
The answer to everything is regular exercise! Just 30 minutes a day can make all your problems go away. No matter if you are a fan of cardio workouts, weightlifting, certain sports or fitness programs like aerobics or yoga, believe us you are doing yourself the best possible favor. In the times that we are living at, a healthy lifestyle is one of the main things to keep you on the right track. Now, we are not saying you should never take that piece of cake or enjoy a nice big pizza, but rather try to balance things out and keep yourself on the move.
Let’s see why and how regular exercise helps you!
The Benefits Of Regular Fitness Exercise
- First of all, and for some people the most important reason for exercising is the feeling after. Your mood increases, and the feelings of stress, or anxiety seem to go away. This is due to changes that happen in the parts of your brain that are regulating anxiety and depression. Hormones like serotonin and endorphins are released, leading to a general feeling of happiness and satisfaction. And what is really good is that the intensity of your workout isn’t important. Just go out there, do your best and be thankful later!
- So, you are feeling like your energy levels are pretty low? No worries, go out there and shoot some ball or run few circles around the block. It seems like as soon as you start exercising your energy is boosted and you feel brand new. This is scientifically proven, and it said that combating low energy levels through exercise are a much better option than for example regular stretching. And you know what? It helps people that have serious illnesses like HIV/AIDS, tumors, multiple sclerosis, etc. as well!
- Bone and muscles are one of the most important things when it comes to staying healthy later in life. This is especially due to the fact that your bone and muscle density seem to become lower as you age, so that is why you should do everything to combat that. Paired with adequate nutrition, amino acids help in building your muscles that later support your whole body. And as of the bones, it is said that high-impact sports like soccer, basketball, gymnastics do build greater bone density which can later prevent osteoporosis.
- Yes, exercise improves your brain function! You seem to lack focus or have troubles memorizing things? No problem, go out and exercise. First of all, it increases your blood flow which leads to more oxygen in your brain and better functioning. Then again, exercising releases hormones that regulate the growth of brain cells, and is said to prevent Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease. In the end, hippocampus which is the part responsible for your memory seems to grow as a result of regular exercise!
- For most people, weight loss is the main reason they start exercising. And it is true that with regular exercise and good nutrition you are sure to look much better in no time. It is just important keeping constant with your routine, and not giving up after a week. Also, for people that have problems gaining weight exercise is an excellent way as opening up muscles for growth. Of course, you have to follow up with bigger meals! Be sure to check out websites like Skinny Yoked, that have great tips on exercise and nutrition plans!
- The heart is one of the most important muscles in your body that keeps you alive for your whole life. That is why it is really important to take care of it, and there is no better way to do that than Promoting blood flow, and healthy vessels keep your heart trouble free. Of course, diet is important as well, so eat balanced meals, with an adequate amount of fibers and healthy fats included!
- You promote healthy skin and prevent chronic diseases by building-up more antioxidant, combating oxidative stress and free radicals.
- Exercise helps you sleep better by relaxing your whole body, and seems to improve your sex life as well. It is simple – with regular exercise comes better blood flow, muscle toning as well as flexibility. Everything that is important for happy and healthy sex life!
As you might have already released, exercise promotes your whole self. You mental and physical health are both satisfied, and you are sure to go through the day with much greater ease. So what are you waiting for? Get up and rock-n-roll it!