There are various entertainment and wildly popular applications that fill our phone. However, nowadays, people are craving for apps that have functions and purpose. Apps that can help them manage their time and schedules better. Hence, here is a list of the fastest-growing new or recently redesigned apps that you can install on your devices:
1. Discord – Discord is a voice and text chat application that currently connects more than 14 million people, who enjoy playing games on a daily basis. It connects players in the gaming community through video, audio, and text messaging features.
2. Things 3 – if you have trouble managing your increasingly busy schedule, you could check out Things 3. This is an award-winning task manager application, and it could help you get things done, as well as achieve your set goal in an organized and time efficient manner.
3. Leadpages – this application is not the typical email marketing service. It will help you create customized landing pages, webinars, and ads that will generate leads. The main focus of this app is on growing your email list, then links to the third parties (such as MailChimp), in order to send your campaigns to the people that signed up for it.
4. Klayivo – this application has the power to pull data from eCommerce platforms, point-of-sale software, or other tools used for marketing, in order to help you create a highly targeted and relevant email, or Facebook and Instagram marketing strategies. You will be able to set an automated trigger email for when customers sign up, as well as when they cancel the items in their shopping cart, and check out.
5. Square – this application will be able to handle all your company’s digital finances. It feature four different platforms (Payment, Point of Sale, Payroll, and Capital), it will help you keep track of all the money. It is compatible with both Android and Apple software, and you will be able to make customer transactions, pay employees, and fund your company.
6. Salesflare – this app is perfect for you if you feel like you are wasting a lot of money on updating your CRM. Salesflare will input data for you, so you will be able to focus on making more sales. It will remind you what follow-ups are important, as well as who talked to what customer. Your team will be able to efficiently work together as a team, hence increasing the profit.
7. Coda – instead of relying on Squarespace or Weebly, why not build your website on your own? Coda is an app that will allow you to hand-code, but with a little bit of help. It will edit texts in order to make sure that your coding is in the best shape.
8. Landbot – this application will create a Chatbot for you within several minutes. It will “live” on your website and it will boost the customer’s experience.
9. ClickUp – this easy-to-use product management software will help your team be productive and efficient. It lets you merge more than 1.000 other services (such as Slack and Zapier), in order to keep everything you company need or might need in one place.
10. Ghost – this is a modern-publishing toolbox which will help you create and manage online blogs or other publications. It can edit, manage content and schedules, build proper SEO, and many more things and feature. You will be able to get all of that through this simple platform.
If you ever wanted to be able to download and install applications on all operating systems, you can use the ApkMabbu tech related website that will be able to do just that for you.
The applications on this list will help you with your everyday life, as well as your professional life. It will make everything easier to do, as well as save you a lot of money and resources.