It’s true that taking the decision of selecting the correct hosting plan is one of the toughest jobs for businesses and especially the ones who are just on the verge to start their website. They need to check not only a wide range of hosting types but also need to take the call about the right plan which is ideal amongst available packages. If you are wishing to enhance the IT of your business without incurring many costs for infrastructure, then Cloud Servers will certainly be the perfect choice to go with. Cloud Servers provide offer same level of control, performance, and security as Dedicated Servers. But there is still a difference, and that is they offer a virtualized environment which can be completely managed by the Cloud hosting provider in place of physical hardware. A question may poke in your mind as why should you go with a Cloud Server for Your Projects. Well, we have a few reasons available with us…. Scroll down to read them.
1. Scalability and Flexibility: By selecting Cloud Server technology, you will get the chance to enjoy incredible scalability besides enough flexibility across every platform with choices for enhanced storage. Based on your requirement you are open to select any cloud platforms which can be public, private or even. The most important feature of Cloud is that the moment you feel the business requirements are changing for you; you will get the chance to make easy reframing and that too automatically. It clearly states that you get both flexibility and scalability. Such type of privileges is missing in case of a Dedicated Server.
2. Improved Server Uptime: For any website Server uptime acts as the prime reasons behind the performance of the site. If you are going with Cloud Hosting, then you will get the privilege to enjoy maximum server uptime with nil risk of failure in the network. Cloud Server can be defined as a system which is interconnected with servers. In the case at some point of time if one server is facing the issue in accepting the request then automatically one of the many servers will take the responsibility and save the data. Dedicated Server is having the capability of managing the workload of a particular level. In case the level crosses hardware failures, as well as downtimes, are common to see.
3. Enough Security: Cloud Server offers complete security to keep you free from the tension of losing your valuable data. Round the clock, 365 days a year your data will be stored in the cloud giving you a complete sense of security. Cloud server takes care of data safety with the support of customer identity management, firewall backups, and storage diversification. Dedicated Servers lacks such type of security
4. Access across the globe: Cloud Server offers you the scope to access the network from any corner of the world. The advantage of such feature is that employees are open to working on a common project from different locations. This actually supports in doing fast as well as smart work with absolute flexibility. Dedicated Server again lacks in this facility.
5. Low cost: If you consider from a financial point of view you will find, a cloud server much cheaper than a dedicated server. In Cloud, you will be working on a virtual system. There is no investment in capital expenditure for setting up of hardware. Select the cheapest cloud hosting plan based on your need.
The above are the top 5 reasons for choosing a cloud server over a dedicated server.