Kim Kardashian came a long way since her days on “Keeping Up With the Kardashians”. She is now a powerhouse in both the fashion and makeup industry and keeps the whole world watching all the time as Kanye and herself add more and more adorable children to the enormous Kardashian-West family.
Fans of the family have been intrigued and impressed by the relationship she has had with Kanye West. They are as much in love as they have ever been, and this is obvious by her constant tweets and interviews where she comments on it, and professes her true love for her husband and their children.
Quotes on life
Kim certainly knows well how to balance her huge success and fame with her everyday life. She has had it all figured for years, and is great at balancing her self-made career, relationship, and motherhood.
Vogue gave us an insider’s look into their home and life. She said that “there’s no such thing as a lazy day,” which must be why their house is so clean all the time.
Check out these two quotes:
- “If I don’t like something that’s going on in my life, I change it. And I don’t sit and complain about it for a year.”
- “You make mistakes, but I don’t have any regrets. I’m the kind of person who takes responsibility for it and deals with it. I learn from everything I do. I work very hard, I have so many things going on in my life. Get to know me and see who I am.”
Quotes on body image
Kim Kardashian West has been criticized about how her body shape since she was just a young woman. The size of her body, the ability to bounce back after pregnancy, and her clothes have all been targeted by dozens of sources.
However, she does not let that get to her head, as she is motivated to feel good about herself all the time. Following the release of her workout videos in 2009, she was careful and never used the word “skinny” in the promotional materials. “For me, skinny is just a style of jeans, not a goal.” Her other quotes are:
- “If I don’t feel confident about my body, I’m not going to sit at home and feel sorry for myself and not do something about it. It’s all about taking action and not being lazy. So you do the work, whether it’s fitness or whatever. It’s about getting up, motivating yourself and just doing it.”
- “It’s so important to insist on being treated with respect. That means treating yourself with respect, too.”
- “It’s one thing when people mock something and are negative. I’m clearly not being negative. Images mean a lot to me. I spend a lot of time on them.”
Quotes on her love for Kanye
Before Kanye West, Kim has had a long string of bad and immature relationships and even a marriage. Now however, she loves to regularly confirm that he is the true love of her life, and they are really good for each other. These are some of her quotes about Kanye:
- “He’s taught me to have more of an opinion. I’ve taught him to be a bit more calm or cautious. We’re a good balance.”
- “He jokes that he put on this whole fashion show just to get a date with me. So I went there and I stayed with him, and that’s where we started dating. I swear from the moment I landed, I fell madly in love with him and I thought, ‘Oh my God, why didn’t I do this sooner?’ Like, this is what real life is like — love and fun and real support.”
- “I’ve known him — we met, maybe almost a decade ago. I don’t know why it took so long for us to kind of get together. I think I needed to go through all my experiences and some that he’s gone through.”
Quotes on the love for her kids
Lastly, Kim does not mind talking about her motherhood. She is a very protective and loving mother, and it suits her. In the past, she was more than clear that being a mother and having children is worth all the sacrifice a parent must make.
- “My home and my heart feel really full right now, in the best way.”– After the birth of her 3rdchild, Chicago.
- “Really, it is all SO worth it when you have your precious baby in the end.”– In a 2015 blog post.
- “I always wanted about six. After having her, I would have a million.” – Kim told this to Ellen Degeneres after her first daughter North was born in June 2013.
- “This little girl changed my world in more ways than I ever could have imagined. Being a mom is the most rewarding feeling in the world!” – On an Instagram post in 2014.