The old is gold. Well, that’s one proverb long known to mankind, but it is not holding up anymore. In this century of quantum leaps and outer space explorations, we’re expanding our reach in both directions. So certainly, these are times for new, fresh, innovative things rather than reminiscing fond memories. But again, when it comes to business, it makes us ponder. Does it feel useless to rely upon the age-old techniques of commerce? You might argue that we don’t shop in retail stores anymore; we visit Amazon. Certainly, companies don’t call for boardroom meetings nowadays; they do video conferences. Managers and executive staff prefer working from the comfort of their homes because why bother taking the factory heat? Why get bored stuck in that office cubicle when you have all the necessary data uploaded and updated on the server?
All of this logic is right. And again, we’d ask you to think about it. Business is not about resources, not even the technologies or infrastructures at your disposal. These might help to run operations, but at the very core, what makes a company great is human interaction. Business is nothing but a strategic exchange of resources, right? So yeah, instead of rejecting the past as a whole, we believe smart people are the ones who know how to create the fusion. Best of both worlds, huh?
Tech meets traditions: Cards are your game changer.
Business Cards: the perfect fusion product you need right now
If you think about all the different marketing strategies at your disposal, you either get traditional stuff like flyers, billboards, posters, and all, or you switch to modern solutions such as TV commercials, blog posts like this one, social media marketing, SEO optimization, and many more. However, they target different populations and types of products, which are mostly miles apart.
Is there a fit-for-all solution out there?
Yes. There come your business visiting cards. Businessmen have used cards to introduce themselves and their products since time immemorial, and this is probably the only single marketing tool that has stood the test of time, still showing its magic every day without many changes. These are the ones where the traditional courtesy shakes hands with sleek modernism, and scents of old friendship make a truce with digital technology. Business cards have that personal touch that always works, and again, with the brand new smart business cards, you can leverage the benefits of digital technologies, such as sending cards in e-mail, using these cards for instant data transfer, and more. Well, we’ll come into that now.
What are smart digital business cards?
Simply smart business cards are the paperless digital version of your conventional cards. These can come in many formats like images, QR code, bar codes, NFC business cards, tags, etc. But all of them have the same objective. They contain data regarding your business and its products. These are also known as smart cards, name tags, mobile business cards, electronic cards, etc.
Why are they better than conventional paper cards?
In this breakneck competition to survive the world of commerce, you have to win anyway, and there’s no second choice left. The only way to win is to leave a lasting impression in the market and the public mind, who’ll want more from you spontaneously. Making an impression requires time, dedication, and great management. This is why even tech giants like Google or Microsoft have specialized public relations teams who get paid in hefty dollars for maintaining a good image and cordial relationship with the customers.
If you’ve read about perceived value and things like that, you’d certainly know that the customers decide the actual market worth of your enterprise, not your fancy products. So using attractive and modern cards is a proven path to make them feel happy and satisfied, too, elevating the perceived value in full swing that will certainly skyrocket your total profit margin in the long run.
As an entrepreneur, you have to start somewhere, too. A visiting card is a great starting point because we know the first impression is the last. Win their hearts right away when you meet and greet them. This will go way longer than you think. So now the question arises: why do you need a digital card only? What’s wrong with the good old paper-printed visiting cards?
- Easy to share: Handing out cards feels great, but it’s not easy when your acquaintance lives in a faraway city or often in a different country. The Internet via digital technology has brought us together, making this world a global village. Use that opportunity. Use digital cards, which are extremely easy to share with a single-finger swipe. You can share as many times with as many people as you wish at once.
- Loads of info: Visiting cards are not your autobiography but your company brochure. Conventional cards contain only basic information like the establishment’s name, address, and contact number. But often, potential partners and customers would like to know a bit more about you. In digital, you can add loads of extra info and even easily pack a whole website into the card. Barcodes and QR codes are great options for this. Now, your card will tell them your location, guide them on the map, provide an option to book advanced appointments and more.
- Cost-effectiveness: Paper and ink are not so cheap anymore. Printing premium visiting cards with golden ink on executive-grade glossy boards can cost you so hefty that you might want to try second opinions. In our opinion, digital is the way. Hire a professional graphic designer, let them design a hell of a card once, and just forget about spending money. Now, keep sharing with as many people as you wish, as many times as you like.
NFC business cards: Get to know what’s new in the marketplace
When the talk is on digital cards, it remains incomplete without a little chit-chat on NFC cards. We believe you will like what you’re going to read here.
NFC equals Near-Field Communication. NFC business cards are one kind of smart card communicating with a sensor or receiver device that helps to share your business info with just a single tap, all at once instantly. This is one of the most advanced wireless communication technologies that use radio frequency to interact with the devices in a close range (within 4 cm or less), usually with the help of an in-built microchip that can hold bytes of data. This is the digital visiting card of the next generation. This is the future of digital marketing.
Nowadays, apps are available to enter and edit info. So, the accessibility level here is pretty high. Just anyone with a smartphone can prepare and share these user-friendly cards. When matched with a streamlined, smooth performance level, these NFC business cards are the best new gadget you should include in your company inventory.
NFC business cards: the smarter, the better
An NFC card is a wonder. A survey by GlobalNewsWire reported that the Global NFC Business Card market size was expected to reach US$ 33 million by 2028, from US$ 17 million in 2021, at a growth rate of 9.9% during 2022-2028. That proves its worth.
Take a look at the unique advantages it offers:
- Be it your car, company server, plant security system, or net banking, forget to carry that stack of cards and keys for each. One NFC chip solves everything and works everywhere. That’s awesome
- As an entrepreneur, get total control over your employees’ data usage and sharing. With a single click in the monitoring app, you can edit as you wish and give access to the whole team when needed. No meetings or briefings, a simple central gear. That’s what NFC is.
- Also, it is easy to use. That tiny piece calmly sits in the corner of your pocket or money bag and still manages to store much more info than traditional paper cards.
Like it or not, you must adapt to new technologies to build connections and move forward in this world. And that means you must learn to extract the best of all resources from the glorious past and the shining present. Simple yet smart business cards’ importance and practical efficacy can’t be emphasized enough. Now you have got that; it’s time to call for action. These days, plenty of online companies deliver customized cards as per your requirements.
Get ready; order your smart business cards today. Greet the bright tomorrow; you’ve miles to go.