Do you feel like you’re getting bored doing the same things with your partner in your bedroom? Your confidence in the bedroom highly reflects your personality and your sexuality. Also, it makes or breaks your intimacy with your partner. Trying out new things can spark the imagination and bring more life to your sex life.
In this article, you’ll learn some helpful tips to become sexier and more confident in the bedroom.
1. Try New Things
A sex expert highly recommends trying out new things to make you feel sexier and more confident in the bedroom. These new things may come in different forms, such as the following:
- Use Of Sex Assistive Devices: These devices may include sex toys, such as dildos or vibrators. Including them in your foreplay during sexual intercourse or in your alone time is an excellent idea to discover and unleash your sexual side.
- Use Of Aromatherapy: Essential oils are very relaxing, and they can set your mood for passionate love-making. Scented candles, lavender or jasmine oils in vaporizers, and other forms of aromatherapy would help make you feel sexy and confident in the bedroom.
- Massage: A soothing and sexy massage increases the blood flow and oxygenation in the brain. It releases more happy hormones, like serotonin, inspiring you to perform at your best in bed.
2. Naughty Words Of Endearment
Words are so compelling. The naughty words you utter inside the bedroom can make you look sexy and more attractive. Research for creative and sexually-arousing Hollywood celebrity lines or movie quotes that can help you craft naughty words you can say to your partner in bed.
Also, you can get some ideas by chatting with your close friends. Dating sites are also excellent resources for such topics, including other sensitive information about sex and dating. You’ll also find some YouTube videos of sex experts discussing some tips on being more exciting and engaging in bed.
3. Customize Your Looks And Feel Confidently Beautiful
Your look says it all. Be comfortable in your own skin and make your man crave for you every time by looking alluring inside the bedroom.
Here are some tips to help you upgrade your looks and feel confidently beautiful:
- Stop Comparing Yourself: You probably have seen a sexy woman’s picture on Instagram and wish you have the same body type, skin color, hair, or eyes. Or maybe, you want to be like one of your favorite Korean pop singers with glass skin adored by many men. If this is your mentality, then change it and stop comparing yourself to anyone. You are beautiful in your own way, and all you have to do is to enhance it.
- Treat Yourself With A New Lingerie: When was the last time you seduced your partner wearing new lingerie? Your Victoria Secret thong is probably outdated and overused, so you need to buy a new one.
- Wear A Sexy Costume: The perfect time to wear a sexy costume is today. Don’t postpone. Surprise your bed partner with a sexy girl’s uniform, waitress, or nurse costume, whatever character you want to portray. Highlight your best assets by choosing the best costume for you, such as a plunging neckline for a generous bust.
4. Aim To Become Healthier And Stronger
Beauty and confidence are connected to being healthy and strong. Just imagine yourself doing various poses in bed with a gasping breath or unable to barely lift anything? If you’re healthy and strong, you’ll have better endurance to withstand the pressure and challenges of intimate and passionate love-making. It’ll take your bedroom experience to a higher level, far more you can imagine.
Take a look at the following tips to become healthier and stronger:
- Eat Healthily: Consume nutritious foods. Why not eat together with your partner in a candle-lit dinner? Cook and serve meals with aphrodisiac ingredients, such as spicy chili peppers, oysters, asparagus, and chocolate.
- Get Adequate Rest And Sleep: Being stressed before lovemaking can be a hindrance. Make sure that you’re relaxed and prepared, looking your best every time.
- Exercise: Exercising can increase your endurance and stamina. It will also help you shed a few pounds to look sexier. Tone your muscles by doing stretching or other passive exercises. Perform aerobic exercises to strengthen your heart and improve your sexual performance.
As you can see, there are many ways to make yourself look and feel sexy in the bedroom. You can try doing new things you haven’t tried before, such as using sex toys. Look and feel sexier in bed by uttering some naughty words and wearing new lingerie or a costume that suits your body type and personality.