Air Conditioners are highly important for people to maintain a comfortable environment in their homes during the summer. It is also likely known that Air Conditioners are likely found to consume a high amount of electricity. This is resulting in more power consumption which will impact the environment and also the electricity bills. This can likely generate hurdle for the people who are regularly using the Air Conditioner to maintain proper surrounding conditions for their homes.
Even the classification is done to ensure that the normal public can easily select the AC which matches their needs. For that, there are two commonly found AC which include Hitachi Inverter AC and Non-Inverter AC. One needs to have proper information about these kinds of AC’s to have the right selection among them. For that, we have considered here a few of the benefits of Inverter AC and why it is good over Non-Inverter AC.
Benefits of Inverter AC and why is it considered better
Inverter AC’s are the recent advancement in Air Conditioning Technology. For that, an inverter is used in these kinds of AC’s to regulate the speed of the compressors. This is done to control the temperature of the room. We have discussed here several benefits which you will likely obtain from an Inverter AC which makes it better over a Non-Inverter counterpart.
- Less power consumption: As the speed of the motor is regulated, there will be more speed of the motor only during the initial phase. Once the temperature of the room is maintained, the speed of the motor will reduce, which will even reduce power consumption. So you can save energy by using the Inverter AC. Compared to the traditional AC most homes have been using so far, you can save up to 60% of energy and that is quite a lot. Air Conditions are spending a lot of power as it and saving as much as possible here means a lot and it will reflect on your bill.
- Constant Temperature in Room: Inverter AC will reduce the speed of the motor once the desired temperature is achieved. This will help in maintaining the temperature which is attained in the room. Therefore, you can set up your AC once and not worry too much about your device. This isn’t quite the case with the regular AC, where the temperature fluctuates.
- Effective Cooling: Based on the need, Inverter AC will fluctuate the amount of energy which is consumed by the AC. It will help in effectively or rapidly cooling of the room where there is a much higher temperature. This is making Inverter AC handle even higher temperatures as compared to its Non-Inverter counterparts. Furthermore, the inverter ACs have a much better start. They can cool off the room more quickly than the regular ACs and they work more efficiently on higher temperature.
- Suitable to different sizes of rooms: Due to the capability of changing the speed of the motor, one can install them over different spaces. This makes them suitable for varied spaces and provides desired cooling to those spaces. Although the installation of the inverter AC is similar to the regular AC, you can place it anywhere. The best way to use it would be so that it cools the entire apartment, but if that Is not possible, you can always cool off the room which you spend the most time in. Having said that we leave you to determine where you will place your AC. Consult with the company that sets it up and they can give you the best position possible for it,
- Residential wiring is safe: Inverter AC is consuming lower power. This makes them suitable to consume power from the residential wiring. As power consumption is low, there are minimal chances of risk for the people staying in that residence.
- Environment Friendly: Continuous operation with low speed when the temperature is achieved helps in reducing the amount of energy consumption. This helps in energy conservation over continuous operation. Saving of energy will ultimately benefit the environment as there will be a lesser need for energy generation. All of us need to do something regarding this issue and switching to more sustainable forms of energy. Switching to inverter AC’s is one step forward and it is definitely something you should consider.
- Low Noise: Non-Inverter AC’s are getting continuously switched on and off. This results in the generation of noise by the same. While it is not the case with Inverter AC, which is resulting in the minimal generation of noise during the operation. Furthermore, while in their operating state, inverter ACs are a lot quieter compared to regular ACs. This makes for a more pleasant stay – you can spend quality time at home without any noise in the background.
Thus, we can say that there are a number of benefits associated with the use of Inverter AC. These benefits are encouraging people to opt for the Inverter AC over Non-Inverter ones. Even people are highly making a choice over the inverter AC for the daily cooling needs of their rooms.
Onto Buying your Inverter AC
Having said that, it is important that you know all the facts before you proceed to finding the best AC for you. There are some things which you need to consider when you prurchase your Inverter AC.
One of the things is your budget – make sure that you find a unit which is suitable for your budget. Luckily, inverter ACs aren’t too expensive and they cost as much as the regular ACs. Even the entry-level Inverter air condition units are better than some upper-tier regulars.
Secondly, you need to find a store near you or even purchase it online. The good news is that plenty of Inverter AC manufactures have their own website where you can find more information about their products.