Nothing is more frustrating than picking out the perfect outfit. Not only do you have to pick out the clothes, but you will also have to match it with your makeup and jewelry. It is always great to have multiple choice, but too many of them can turn dressing up into something terrible. If you think that you are alone, don’t worry, you are most definitely not. In fact, women spend an average of 90 minutes a week stressing out in choosing what to wear.
Jewelry is the key to a successful outfit, so why not make your decisions based on the occasions you need to accessorize? Here are some ways on how to coordinate your jewelry with your outfit:
1. Choosing the right jewelry to match the occasion – dangling bracelets do not work well if you are typing on the keyboard. If you are dressing up for work (and you also plan on typing), you might want to skip the hanging bracelets. Your choice of jewelry will not be the same if you are going to a wedding and if you are going to spend the evening at a club. Make sure that you consider where you are going, what you will be doing, and how the jewelry will come off to onlookers. There is such a thing as the wrong jewelry for a specific occasion.
2. Busy patterns and simple jewelry go together – loud and big jewelry can destroy a busy print, no matter how good it is. Busy prints and wild jewelry never go together. If you are wearing a dress with a wild print, try considering solid bracelets, watches, and earrings, instead of showy accessories. Keep in mind that the material of the outfit should also be taken into consideration. If the clothes are heavily stitched or have ruffled fabric, ornate jewelry will definitely come off as tacky.
3. Use statement earrings to highlight your face – your dress game might be on point, but if you are planning to make your face the star of the evening, grab a pair of statement earrings. You know, those are the ones that are flashy, big, glittery, and shiny. They intend to highlight your face, especially your eyes. You should also consider the shape of your face. For example, ladies with heart-shaped faces might choose drop earrings and ladies with oval faces should think about choosing stud or triangle earrings to show off their cheekbones.
4. Gold, black, and white colors – make sure that you coordinate black or gold (which are already powerful statements) pieces of jewelry, with simple and classic clothes. That perfect little black dress will go well with gold or onyx gemstones. A simple, plain, black or white dress, should be paired with black gems and gold metal.
5. Match spring and summer clothes with cool colors – the freshness of spring and summers clothes look great with cool, natural colors. You could try gemstones like blue topaz or green peridot against soft and natural colors of fabrics and patterns. This will allow you to turn your outfit into something inspired from nature by mixing naturally-paired colors together.
If you are looking for a place where you could browse through more than 8.000 pieces of jewelry than this online shop could be the best place for you. The Hong Factory website offers you endless choices when it comes to choosing the right piece of jewelry. Their wide variety of rings, earrings, and pendants will give you the chance to be creative and it will most definitely allow you to match your jewelry with your outfit.
When choosing the jewelry to go with your clothes, try to remember that the occasion, colors, design, and makeup are all important factors which could contribute to your overall look. If you are going for an elegant and stylish look, keep it close to that. On the other hand, if you want to show your rebel side, you might want to get one CZ eyes skull ring that can be ideal when combined with neckless and earrings with that style. There is a lot of knowledge and insights that are required to coordinate your jewelry and hopefully, these tips helped you accessorize for the memorable occasion.