– As Marilyn Monroe used to sing, diamonds are girls best friends. The use of gold and gems can be traced back to ancient cultures and it has since then been present in every day lives of people.
– One of the best online places where you can buy jewelry is probably the „Hong Factory“ website. Here you will be able to find everything you might need, from marcasite rings and all the way to beautifully designed brooches. This jewelry has been carefully designed from the finest materials. You will be able to browse through a collection of over 8.000 designs and buy yourself, or someone else something for a reasonable price. You can find something for almost every situation, whether you need a gift for someone or you want to decorate your neck for your wedding day, you will be able to find fine jewelry in a wide variety of styles, colors, and designs. Because of this, you will find something that is just right for your or someone else’s special day.
– So, are you wondering how you could accessorizes your outfit? Here is a list of what jewelry goes with each dress design:
- A Bateau neckline – if you are wearing a dress that has a bateau neckline (which is designed to show off your collarbones), you could choose these drop earrings to bring the look together. What is really good is that you can also choose the stone color, making it perfect to coordinate it to the color of your dress.
- A Strapless neckline – this dress shape leaves your decolletage, shoulders, and arms bare. In this case, you can choose to wear a necklace, earring, or a bracelet. You could even wear all three together. For a simple, and elegant approach, you could choose this lovely pendant, this bracelet with black stones to match your pendant, and these beautifully designed earrings. It will perfectly tie the look together.
- A High neckline – the most important thing to remember when it comes to this type of dress is that you never add a necklace to it. Instead of wearing a necklace, put on these simple stud earring, or this beautiful brooch, or pair one of these with this lovely flower watch.
- Plunging neckline – for a dress neckline that goes into a deep „V“ or „U“, a drop necklace that will highlight your decolletage is the right accessory. The chain length should, of course, match the scoop of the cleavage. For this outfit, you could use this earring + pendant set.
– All these beautiful pieces can be found at www.hongfactory.com. When accessorizing one of the easiest things to remember is to match the jewelry to the color of your dress. While browsing items on this website, you will be able to choose the color of the stones, so it will most definitely match your dress. If you pick accessories that are similarly colored to your dress, it will make your outfit look balanced and put together well. If, for example, you are wearing a light pink dress, you can choose dark pink to go with it. Keep in mind that the pieces of jewelry do not have to match the exact color of your dress.
– You could also match your accessories to the details of your dress. Party wear gowns have become increasingly patterned and full of details. Instead of matching your jewelry with the base color of the dress, you could instead match it to the secondary color. This will give you the opportunity to be creative because you will have more than one color to work with.
– Each piece of jewelry has a personal meaning and story. Every piece of fine jewelry that you bought or got as a present has its own unique story of how and why it was purchased or gifted to you. Fine jewelry is a memory, which will constantly remind you of some moments or events of your life.