Rabbits are viewed as the most agreeable animals and can be kept as pets or even for professional purposes. If you are planning on buying or adopting this creature, you would require utmost guidance on it.
They deserve a good and comfy expanse to live with all the requirements. Numerous rabbit species differ in colors, forms, and sizes, still, all of them require great love, supervision and vigilance. It is very essential to provide your rabbit with a comfortable hutch.
Where Should Rabbits Live?
Rabbit’s living place is very cardinal. Make sure you consider the surroundings before bringing it home. Rabbits need a large rabbit hutch to live. If they don’t have enough space they will become bad to handle, aggressive and overweight, and even can get sick.
Whether it is an indoor or outdoor bunny house, AIVITUVIN creates first-class wooden rabbit hutch for you according to safety, comfort and space
A private and soothing compartment is required for genuine and pleasant development. Boxes are typically produced using wood or with various materials like tempered steel or PVC. As indicated by the number of bunnies you keep up with, accept the size whether it ought to be a “huge hare pen” or a “6 little bunny cubby”
Size rule (Rule of thumb)
The good rule is “1 pound of rabbit = 1 square foot of hutch space”. Double the number if you have two or more rabbits. The roof should be set high to allow rabbits to stand properly on their hind legs. You can make your hutches as attractive as you want, also they will enhance the beauty of your garden area.
Airy And Well-Ventilated
The hutch must allow fresh ventilation. The hutch should be shielded from heat, cold, and dampness. If hot air comes in, it will harm the bunny’s health and will suffocate the area. Keep lighting at a low-intensity level if possible.
29 to 30 degrees Celsius is the best temperature range for baby rabbits and 15 to 20 degrees celsius is perfect for adult rabbits. Make sure the optimum temperature ranges are maintained inside the hutch.
Main timing 50 to 80% of humidity inside the hutch would be optimum for your little bunnies.
If you have multiple pets, make sure you have divided compartments for each pet so your rabbit can feel secure.
Rabbit cage accessories are way too important to be kept in a hutch house. It must have a dripped feed water bottle(ceramic or stainless steel bottles are best). Food bowls are also needed.
Biting toys are additionally a decent hotspot for your bunny’s teeth are continually developing so it’s smart to give bite toys that will assist with halting the abundance. Like humans rabbits also need hiding and private places. These spaces can also work as entertaining them with good plays.
Rabbit hutch flooring
Three kinds of flooring for bunnies, and giving you concluding what kind of ground surface is best for your Rabbit hutch. Graze on to discover more!
- You need to ensure it is a non-toxic coating as bunnies will generally be chewers. If you have a garden, you might use dro fertilizer good manure that is considered to be one of the best sources of nutrients.
- For usability in tidying up around the litter box, vinyl flooring can’t be bested. As a modest choice for covering huge regions, it’s our suggested flooring material of decision for arrangement underneath bunny confines and particularly around their washroom corner. Tidy and wipe it up when it’s messy. When cutting and arranging vinyl flooring, make certain to leave an additional lip outside your hare’s enclosure. This assists with limiting the number of corners and edges that are open for simple biting. Assuming your hare is particularly attached to biting, be mindful to ensure that they aren’t permitted to eat any manufactured materials!
- Put grass covering here and there, regardless of the number of toys and biting choices you give your hare. It is simply impractical to hold them back from crunching away on their ground surface. If your hair is a weighty chewer, even normal fiber floor coverings and rugs can start to compromise their wellbeing with the danger of GI balance. Attempt to get your grass and straw mats far from the litter box corner of your bunny’s nook. When they get wet, there’s a decent possibility of shape particularly assuming that your bunny pees on them. By then, it’s better to toss the mat out.
Rabbits Need The Companionship Of Other Rabbits
Rabbits are the friendliest creature and cannot stay alone. They need the company of at least one other rabbit with whom they are compatible. These sociable creatures need their company if they live with their partners or in a group of their kind.
A virtuous approach should be taken for choosing their company. If rabbits do not get along with each other, it can cause disease, aggression, and some other kinds of tension between the two. They are more likely to be less stressed and enjoy being handled carefully and securely.
Catering The Needs Of Your Pet Rabbit
Giving the right amount of portions full of nutrients and vitamins is not only important for humans but the same is important for our dear pets too.
- Grass and grass hay
- Fresh green leafy vegetables (broccoli, celery, beet/carrot, spinach leaves, dark leafed lettuce varieties)
- Fresh clean water should be fetched at proper intervals
- Cereals, grains, nuts, seeds, corn, beans to be avoided.
- Do not feed your rabbit grass cuttings or leftover grass as it may contain weeds and unwanted plants that may not be liked by them.
Grooming Your Rabbit
It is very mandatory to look after your pet internally and externally
- If your bunny has long fur then you should comb it daily to maintain the hygiene of your pet.
- Do not bath him regularly as bunnies do not like water much
- Trim nails regularly to avoid unhygienic situations.
- Once you have purchased your bunny we recommend you arrange regular health checkups at the clinic.
A right hutch can have an incredible effect on your rabbit’s satisfaction as well as happiness regarding its circumstance. Sometimes small rabbit hutch work, sometimes a larger one does. Decide accordingly. We trust this article has shown you all that you want to know to settle on an educated choice to your bunny’s home!