When it comes to one of the most efficient ways that can help you make a girl of your dream feel loved and special, you should definitely try to write a deep love letter. Of course, you may find it a bit old-fashioned, but still, the right words can be a much more eloquent display of affection than the most expensive and beautiful gifts.
Below you`ll find a step-by-step guide on how to write a love letter to your sweetheart and some of the most thoughtful and romantic samples of love letters that can make her cry and feel like a goddess.
How to Write a Love Letter
An emotional handwritten love letter is an extremely powerful thing, which is in great demand even in a digital era. You can use it if you want to express your feelings to your girlfriend for the first time in a new relationship or it is also a fantastic way to show enduring love to your wife in the already existing relationship. Just don’t forget that writing the perfect love letter is not very difficult, but it takes some time and needs preparation.
Here is a step-by-step guide on how to write a captivating love letter to your sweetie in order to impress her with personal and memorable words coming straight from the heart.
- Get yourself in a romantic mood: You need some time to pre-plan what you want to write about. This goal would be best achieved by going somewhere private and removing all the distractions. Create an atmosphere that will inspire you, for example, listen to the song that will remind you of the girl you love, have the photo of your sweetie in front of yourself, etc.
- Make a draft of your love letter: Organize your thoughts, use vivid memories and make a list of things you love about your girlfriend or wife. Jot down your feelings and all the words that come to your mind to express the way you feel.
- Date your love letter: It is very important to do because you can’t write just one love letter to your loved one and perhaps you will start writing such passionate letters regularly. So, in a few years, your girlfriend or wife can create a memory box from all your letters and, in this case, the dates will play a crucial role.
- Find the perfect greeting: Make your own unique greeting or select something, such as “My dear [her name]”, “My darling [her name]”, “To my gorgeous [her name]”, “To the most beautiful lady in the world” and so on.
- Select the best words for the introduction: Highlight the feelings that make you write this love letter. Here you should be clear and avoid being too formal.
- Write the body of your letter: Underline the most important moments that you have experienced with your sweetie, share your best memories and stories, tell about all the things you appreciate about your lady. In this part of the letter, you should express your deepest feelings and tell your loved one how she makes you feel.
- Sum up your declaration of love positively: Close your letter with just one statement that can briefly describe how you feel about the lady of your heart. You can use such phrases like, “I can’t wait to spend the rest of our lives together”, “I hope to dream of you tonight”, “Thank you for choosing me to be your man. I am the luckiest man in this world” and so on.
- Finish your love letter with the personal salutation: You may use your real name or the pet name that only two of you use. Create your own salutation or choose something like, “Love, [your name]”, “With love, [your name]”, “Lots of love, [your name]”, “With all my love, [your name]”, “Yours forever, [your name]”, etc.
- Choose a special stationary and pen: A touching love letter should not be typed on the computer and sent via email. If you really want to surprise your sweetie, it is time for a good, old-fashioned handwritten letter. Just take some time to pick out the cutest paper. Pay attention to the color, look, texture and smell of the paper. You should also choose a pen that will reflect your feelings and personality. The best options are black and brown ink. Avoid red, blue and green ink because they are too ordinary and showy.
- Rewrite your love letter to the chosen stationery: Find time to rewrite your love letter to the chosen stationery. Remember, you should write carefully and neatly.
- Add a special touch: Complete your love letter with a token of your love. You can include several flower petals (for example, the petals of her favorite flower) or splay your love letter with a cool perfume.
- Deliver your letter unexpectedly: Select an interesting envelope for your love letter and find the right moment to deliver it when your sweetheart does not expect to get it.
Sure, if those steps can’t help you, then you can find writing experts such as professionals from RushEssay for help with writing.
Cute Ideas for Writing a Love Letter to Your Girlfriend
Sometimes it can be hard to start writing a love letter to your sweetie. Here are some of the most heartwarming love letters that can definitely inspire you.
My daring [her name],
I can only use so many words in the dictionary to show you how much I love you. I love you so much that you are always on my mind, putting a smile on my face and making my heart skip a beat. There are so many ways for me to express my love and I plan on showing you just how much love I have for you for the rest of my life.
I hope that my actions let you know the extent of my affection, adoration, and commitment to you.
With love,[your name]
Dear [her name],
I remember the first time I saw you. I knew I wanted to be with you from the moment I laid eyes on you. I couldn’t stop looking at you, your eyes, your smile – you stole my heart the first moment you spoke. I didn’t believe in love at first sight until I met you. And to this day, I can’t believe you chose me to be with you. You’re everything I want as a partner and you’re mine. Don’t think for a minute that I don’t appreciate everything you do for us.
You’re everything to me and I love you.
I love you since the moment you came into my life. I look forward to getting a glimpse of yours every day. You have touched me deeply like no one else. The feelings are so very difficult to express. Today I have gathered the courage to put forth my love before you. I just wanted you to know how I feel about you.
With love,[your name]
I know how much you love reading, so I thought I’d try to write you a love letter. I’m no writer, you know this, but I wanted to tell you how much I love you on paper. I want you to have a memory of words and feelings. Though you’re not beside me right now, I am constantly having you in my mind. I see your eyes, your lips, I feel your hands and the feeling in my stomach when you smile. I wish I could be with you right now, I will be soon. I can’t imagine my life without you in it and though you’re far away right now, I can feel you right next to me.
I love you.
With all my love,[your name]
To my [her name],
Thank you for loving me. I may not say it out loud, and I may not have the guts to write it on paper, and yet here I am sending you this just to let you know. There’s no other woman in this world who can love me the way you do. And most of the time, you don’t even have to try. There’s something about the way you care about me, the way you talk to me, the way you touch me that makes me feel like I’m truly alive. So thank you for giving me your love, and thank you for taking my love in return.
Passionate Ideas for Writing the Best Love Letter to Wife
Check out the best samples of love letters that you can write to your darling wife.
Dear [her name],
My life is beautiful because of you my love – my wife. You entered into my life as a candlelight in the dark. You showed me the meaning of love not with your words but with your care. I know your shy nature doesn’t let you open up to me, but your eyes speak up the love you have for me.
I love you a lot.
Yours forever,[your name]
My charming wife,
I send you much love and fondness to you with this letter. My adorable wife, how far can you go for me? I am keen to go far and beyond just to let you realize that you are the most excellent thing that has happened to me!
Sweetheart, your love is deeper than the deepest ocean, extensive than the skies and brighter than the brightest star that shines all night.
My loving wife, you raise my soul every time I think of you. You are my sunrise and the shining star!
With all my love,[your name]
My very dear [her name],
I never knew the meaning of true love till the day I met you and having you as my sweetheart is like a dream come true for me.
I become a little weak when it comes to speaking my feelings in front of you, so I have thought to pen down my feelings, as I did not want to miss a chance to let you know that you are an angel, my true companion, my best friend, and my wife.
I just wish to tell you that I love you till eternity. I am madly in love with your gentle smile, the spark in your eyes, your warm touch and the essence of the bond that we share. I cherish each and every moment spent with you. With you in my life, I feel to be the luckiest man on this earth. You really mean the world to me.
I love you.
Forever yours,[your name]
I know I am a difficult person to handle, and you have had a tough time with me in life. I may become moody at times and at times simply I may unwind. But, believe me! My love for you will stay pure till the end of time. With you, I am getting to know a special part of me and I am trying to change myself for you, my love. As you, want me to be and as you want to see me. I just want to thank you for all the support that you have given me, it is because of you I am a better person today.
I love you!
Yours forever,[your name]
This should be a very easy letter to write – words should come easily and, in short, it should be simple for me to tell you how desperately happy I was to open the paper and see the announcement of our engagement, but somehow I can’t possibly say all in a letter I should like to. I love you, precious, with all my heart and to know that you love me means my life. How often I have thought about the immeasurable joy that will be ours someday. How lucky our children will be to have a mother like you…
Lots of love,[your name]