Ah, weed. It has been a point of debate for the past decades – coming from the 20thgeneral opinion suggesting that it harms people and makes them aggressive, there is a sudden switch in the past few years, and a good percent of public all over the world are demanding general legalization of weed. I think we can all agree on the fact that unlike other drugs it certainly doesn’t make you aggressive – on the contrary, it makes you relaxed and often in need to lie down. Still, there is no general conclusion on how does it affect your health, but relevant studies claim that no death ever was directly caused by marijuana use (unlike alcohol, and other drugs) and that the moderate use can even act as a pain reliever.
Now, we are sure that till the general conclusion is made years will pass, but a fact is that more and more countries are starting to legalize it for medical and recreational use. With the popularity of it increasing, the vape pens became a really wanted product. It is said that smoking cannabis via vape pen is much better than smoking it like a regular cigar, and some even claim the benefits of taking the CBD oil through it. Let’s take a look at what are the possible benefits of using vaporizers compared to the traditional methods and what are the best ones out there!
The Benefits Of Vaporizer Use
- First of all, people claim that the use of UK dry herb vapes, for example, is much more effective than the traditional method. As the herb is not burnt in the process, it doesn’t affect your lungs that bad, and the content of it is better absorbed. This is especially important for the people who are using it as a medical treatment.
- Along with that, if it is illegal in your country, there is a much lower chance that they will catch you with it as it doesn’t have a strong smell, and it is easy to hide.
- As mentioned before it is probably healthier as the herb is not burnt thus all the possible carcinogens aren’t released.
- Then again, for all you lazy people out there it is much simpler. You don’t have to roll up anything and be in stress if the joint didn’t end up how you wanted it. You just put the specific amount of tobacco/cannabis mix, and that is it. And also there is no risk of wind blowing some of the weed out.
- In the end, it is cheaper in the long term as a good vape pen can last you years, while the flavor of the herbs is much cleaner and better. Also, you have a wide variety of different vaporizers to choose from according to your needs.
The Best Vaporizers Out There
- Flowermate Hybrid X. When it comes to the UK dry herb vaporizers this must be the best one out there. Coming at a price of $90it can serve all purposes. You can use it as a dry herb, liquid and concentrate pen, and its functionality is unbeatable. Also called the Swiss knife of vapes, this ceramic baby comes with the possibility of attaching 510 thread atomizer as well in case you want to take CBD oil.
It works fast – heating up in 10 seconds, and cooling down in 15, and you can absolutely control the temperature range from 40 Celsius to even 260 degrees! In the end, it has the memory data function, that benefits you by remembering the previous settings each time you use it again! That is a time saver. At an excellent price for the features it offers, we think that this Flowermate is a must buy for all the vapeconnoisseurs.
- Flowermate Aura. This one supports both the dry herb and oil use and is an excellent choice at a price of $50. The temperature range is 40-230 degrees Celsius, and it has 7 air jets that will assure your herbs will be evenly covered and heated.
Great portable design and a 60 second heat-up time make it a great pick for all of you on the go people!
- Black Mamba. Though only supporting the dry herb option, this elegant vaporizer at a price of $36 is a great low-budget option. It comes with five different temperature settings, and it can heat your herb in a matter of 20 seconds.
img source: smokingvapor.com
Because of the isolated glass air, you will be feeling the maximum flavor with every hit you take!
What Temperature Is The Right One
When we are talking about the best temperature to set your vaporizer at, we have to tell you it depends on your preferences. The temperature the herb starts to release its ingredients and flavor can be from 40 to 260 degrees Celsius. It is believed that putting it on temperatures below 190 degrees Celsius will give you the head high feeling, while everything above will give you a body high. So use the maximum out of those offered temperature settings!
If you are a vaporizer fan, we can certainly tell you that there are benefits of using one comparing to the regular method, and with the wide variety of products, you can find just the right one that suits all your needs! Take a deep hit and enjoy!