With the constant rise in popularity of neuro-linguistic programming, comes the rise in the number of neuro-linguistic programming practitioners.
There are over 55.000 certified NLP practitioners across the world, with almost 18.000 of them in the United States.
NLP can be used in many areas such as anxiety, stress, hypnosis and many more. If you are interested in becoming an NLP practitioner, then this is what we are going to discuss.
Qualifying as an NLP Practitioner
As an NLP practitioner, you are not obligated by law to have any kind of certification or qualification to practice. However, the NLP Practitioner qualification is an internationally recognized professional qualification that will allow you to practice your trade as an NLP practitioner.
Unlike many fields, the NLP field is self-regulated with various recognized bodies such as ANLP, INLPTA, ABNLP, and NLPEA to name. These NLP regulating bodies grant memberships, and standards and ethics for NLP professionals. They accredit the recognized NLP training courses and employ qualified NLP Trainers to grant recognized NLP qualifications certificates. You can find a lot of online certifications for NLP practitioners.
In order to qualify as an NLP practitioner, an extensive period of study needs to be done before successfully completing the NLP practitioner’s course. The course lasts between 120 to 130 hours where the NLP trainer will assess you so to establish competence, and most trainers will use a combination of ongoing assessments and final tests to be sure you have reached the required skill level to have your own practice.
What Will the NLP Practitioner Training Offer You
Personal Development and Effectiveness
- The NLP training will develop and enhance your ability to set well-formed outcomes for yourself
- You will learn advanced NLP modeling techniques that will uncover how experts have achieved their excellence
- Identify what is the source of your limitation; what is holding you back and limiting your performance
- Learn powerful techniques in order to change what is limiting your performance
- The course will focus on learning a wide range of skills and techniques that you can use in order to communicate better and get your message across clearly
- The course will also focus on learning NLP language techniques for excellent communication and how to use them
- The course will teach you how to create instant rapport with others
- The course will help you process information better and communicate in ways that will help you connect with others
Creative Techniques for Change
- The course will teach you how to change the way you think and behave through understanding what drives that problem
- The course will teach you how to use NLP to model a technique that will bring life-changing breakthrough
- The course helps you to develop tools to work at a deeper level to bring about behavioral and cognitive changes in yourself and the world around you
- The course will allow you to accelerate your personal and professional growth and success
- The course will teach you how to gain control of your internal representation, overcome procrastination, depression, and phobias.