When you think of limousines, do you imagine celebrities, businessmen and millionaires riding in them? But don’t you know that limos are not reserved for them only? In special occasions, such as an important business trip, a bachelor/bachelorette party, arriving at and leaving the wedding ceremony in a sophisticated way, or if you just want to pamper yourself on your way from an airport to that dream holiday destination you deserve – renting a limousine is a reasonable choice. No matter the occasion, limousines exude style, high class and… well, fun.
In this article you will learn how to choose a perfect premium limousine service for every occasion in Switzerland:
Which car you will choose depends on your needs, that is on the occasion and a number of people you are taking with you. For example, renting a limousine is a must when you have a business trip or a meeting with an important client – Mercedes, Cadillac or Lincoln signify a good taste and elegance, and would make a great first impression on your client for sure.
A charming white Bentley would make a perfect arrival at the wedding venue for a newlywed couple. It can be used as a backdrop for a photoshoot as well. On the other hand, for taking a bunch of friends to a bachelor/bachelorette party, a Hummer or even a limo bus could be the right choice. You can have a party in them, that is how big and well equipped they are!
Limo companies are not there only to transport you from point A to point B – a regular taxi could do that as well. Besides punctuality, a ride in a limo means luxury, style, class, comfort, safety. Therefore, when searching for a perfect limo service, you should also look up for their amenities.
While you are on the website of a certain limo service company, pay special attention to the photos of the interior of their vehicles. Each limo company has its own and unique amenities at your service for the best and most luxurious experience. Instead of just basics, the perfect premium limousine service should offer their top-notch features to ensure quality:
- Impeccable interior,
- Privacy – tinted windows,
- Interior designed with any theme or materials or matching any style. Additional items such as personalized monograms are possible, as well,
- Beautiful interior cabin lighting. It can be hidden, illuminate in any color and have multiple intensity levels,
- Up to date technology, like:
- Built-in computer, usually with a hidden sliding mechanism allowing for quick and easy access,
- Modified heating, cooling, and air purification system, which is especially good for smokers,
- Premium Sound System,
- Free Wi-fi connection,
- Bluetooth Capability,
- Flat Screen TVs,
- Bar and full beverage station.
Now that you know the purpose of taking a limo service, a number of people that would accompany you on your trip, and features you want to have included, it is time to do the research. When choosing a limo service, you should pay attention to several key features:
- Licensed professionals,
- And last, but not least, cost of the service.
Not all limousine services are licenced and will provide you with the right experience. You should opt for a legitimate service, safe and highly experienced in transportation, and the one which is able to fulfill your other requests or desires – balloons, flowers, music, special drinks. Worldwide companies could even offer you international insurance coverage.
Limousine companies hire their chauffeurs after they pass a full background check. By using a perfect premium limo service, you get a dedicated staff that is able to track traffic patterns and monitor local traffic reports to make sure that the most efficient route is taken. Chauffeurs of professional companies have had extensive training on driving in a smooth and safe manner, they are familiar with the rules of roads in every area. Chauffeurs in international limo companies should know the rules and laws of every country they drive in. Some of them have special professional licenses and endorsements specific to their career. And all of them must be trained in professionalism and tidiness. As we mentioned before, a limo company is not there only to transport you, but also to take good care of you, respect you and make you feel good about yourself.
While doing the online research on limo services in your area, pay attention to how professional and user-friendly their websites are. Check the information on their team and fleet, look up for the explanation of their services, photos and search for their contact information. Read their blogs and always, always read the reviews and comments of others who used their services. You should take into account word of mouth as well – discuss with your friends, colleagues, and acquaintances their knowledge of and experiences with particular companies. Finally, call the selected companies up and ask them everything you want to know.
Contacting the limo companies
In order to get the full and quality experience, when contacting the appealing limo companies, you should ask them the right questions:
- Are you licensed and certified for transportation? – Make sure that the company you are about to hire, and put your life in their hands, has got a valid license and certificate in transportation. Besides this, ask how experienced their drivers are and whether they have got the international insurance coverage if that is what you need.
- How old are your cars? – No matter how good care they have been taken of, cars become less reliable the older they get. For this reason, many limo companies have got only new cars in their fleet, which are usually less than 4 or 5 years old. It might not seem like it, but this is quite important – you don’t want a car to break down and ruin your trip.
- But, what if it does break down? – You should ask them who is responsible if this happens, and see how fast they can send someone to the rescue.
- What does the price of your service cover? – Companies may impose on you additional fees for their services. They may add fuel charges, administration costs, tolls, insurance, and even a tip for the driver. You need to make sure that there are no hidden charges and that the final price is all-inclusive.
Now that you have done your research, weighed all the benefits against the cost involved in hiring a limo service, and thought about what matters to you the most, you know the next thing to do. Remember, whatever the occasion – a prom night, a birthday party, a girls night out, a wedding, a business trip, a city tour, or simply a pleasure, make sure that you get a value for the money. Only in that way you can fully enjoy the luxury, excellence, professionalism, amusement, satisfaction, and feel like a celebrity yourself when buying a limousine service.