Yachting is the ultimate way to relax and escape from city life. The experience of being on a yacht is like no other, and it is something you cannot get anywhere else in the world.
The best thing about yachting is that it offers a secluded escape from the rest of the world. You are surrounded by water and sky, with nothing but your thoughts for company.
A yacht vacation is a great way to escape the rat race, de-stress and enjoy the company of friends and family. If you want to know when is the best time for a yacht trip, then here are some factors that you should consider:
- Weather: If you are looking for a warm destination with year-round sunshine, go in the winter. But if you want to sail in tropical waters during summer, go in January or February when it is not too hot.
- Seasons: The best time for yacht trips is from November through March when it is not too cold or rainy. You can also go on yacht trips in spring and fall if you do not mind unpredictable weather conditions.
Difference between day and night yacht trips?
Yacht trips are a great way to enjoy the sea and relax. However, there are differences between day and night yacht trips that you should know before you book your next one.
- Day yachts usually have a more active schedule, with lunch and dinner included as well as sightseeing stops. Night yachts usually have a more relaxed pace with dinner being the only meal of the day.
- Day yachts typically have an early start time, which may mean getting up at 6 am or earlier, whereas night yachts typically start later in the morning or around lunchtime.
- Day trips often include activities such as kayaking, snorkeling, paddle boarding or fishing while night trips usually do not include any activities other than dinner on board.
Best time to plan yacht trip
The coastlines in Dubai are a great place to go for those who enjoy cruising. There are luxury yachts with good music, food and other activities. People worldwide cherish when these fantastic moments on the deck make the environment and mood lively.
The best time to plan yacht rental in Dubai is during the winter months (October to March), when you can soak up the sunshine and catch the sunset on your evening trips. It is also an excellent time for some inspiration.
The evening yacht parties in Dubai are unforgettable. The prices are reasonable, and the events are safe, enjoyable and breathtaking. If you are looking for an escape during winter, there is no better feeling than cruising on a luxury yacht. The views are stunning and eye-soothing.
Let us now look at some yacht booking tips you should always follow.
If you are thinking about a yacht trip, speak to your trip designer early so they can plan the route around locations where there are problems with boat docking.
If you are looking to book a yacht, it is best to do so in advance. At the same time, do not panic if you cannot find one that suits your date. Demand fluctuates over time, so waiting could lead to scrambling for availability. By approaching credible yacht rental in Dubai early on you can find something that suits your needs when required.
Be ready for a flexible itinerary
Yacht charters make it easy to visit multiple destinations in the time frame of a few days. You will have time to explore the water and even visit some things on shore! Trip planning gives you a lot of freedom in terms of creating rich itineraries. However, you should always be mindful that everything depends on the weather.
Any itinerary will probably change over the course of your trip, and it is hard to predict where you will go and what you will want and need. Your captain and crew will plan the daily activities with you each morning, depending on what the weather forecasts and what you wish to do.
Stick to yacht etiquette stringently
During a yacht trip, you need to follow certain social rules to make your time on the water a pleasant experience for everyone. Here is some advice; follow these dos and don’ts:
- It is a good idea not to wear high heels or hard-soled shoes on a boat as they can cause damage if you walk around on a wooden deck. While onboard, ensure you only wear soft-soled shoes, like trainers or rain boots, or go barefoot.
- Use soft-sided luggage instead of hard-sided because storage space can be limited.
- New to sailing? Feel free to contact the captain or any of the crew with any questions, concerns or complaints as soon as they arise, and they will take care of everything.
- When you book a yacht, the owner will supply you with a specific quantity of food and beverages that will be enough for your group. If it turns out that you are planning to have other people come onboard as guests during your trip, let the captain know ahead of time.
The vast Arabian Sea is pleasant during the winters in Dubai. Night outs and partying with friends can also make a trip memorable, especially while away on a luxury yacht.
In Dubai, it is always a sunny day! You can plan a barbeque party in the afternoon, go swimming by the sea or have some drinks on the rental yacht to relax.