Looking for a qualified workforce but couldn’t be able to find till now? Wondering what it takes to get experienced and dedicated workforce? In today’s busy world, there is no better option than to appoint an employment agency because they can save time and efforts made by the HR department so that they can focus on other tasks.
Basics About Employment Agencies
As their name suggests, employment agencies Toronto specialize in finding staff for all types of companies. They charge for every successful appointment. Basically, they work as a middleman between job seekers and employers and promise to connect the right matches in order to avoid bad hires or other problems.
Reasons to Hire Them
Nowadays, job market has become highly competitive and difficult for candidates to get employment in their dream companies. Although, it is a candidate-driven market, problems are equally present at every area, especially when it comes to finding white-collar jobs.
So, if HR departments have to perform the entire hiring process, they would always remain far behind their goals as recruiters would have to go through all resumes coming through. This would consume more time than expected and need more investment than asking a staffing agency to get the job done. So, it’s better to make a wise decision and let them handle everything.
Cost to Appoint Recruitment Services
One of the important questions: does every company afford these employment agencies Toronto? How much they would charge for the services?
Precisely, the average expenditure is around $4,000 to fill an open position but, the costing depends upon the time, efforts and other factors involved in the recruitment process. These employment agencies Toronto charge fee according to the position. For instance, manager level placements would be more costly than lower level hiring.
- Junior role: Salary advertised $10,000. Agency charges 10% of it i.e. $1,000 per hire
- Executive role: Salary advertised $20,000. Agency would charge 15 to 20% i.e. $4,000 per hire
Types of Employment Agencies
There are numerous types of staffing agencies in Toronto. They exist in different sizes, shapes and mission statements, thereby catering different clients in one industry. So, what every employer has to do is to figure out their hiring needs and search for a job agency Toronto accordingly. Major classifications of these agencies are:
- General: These agencies work in a particular industry like retail recruiting, hospitality recruiting, healthcare recruiting, technology or finance recruiting. They specialize in filling entry-level and middle-level positions.
- Staffing: Also referred to as temporary employment agencies Toronto, they solely work to meet temporary staffing needs. They can find seasoned workers to complete temporary and small products or take position of a full-time employee who is on leave.
- Executive: These agencies pride themselves for specializing in executive recruiting. They can fill C-level or top-level positions efficiently.
Now that everything is clear about how to find appropriate employment agencies Toronto, it would be quite easy for employers to find employees according to their needs.