– The most beautiful part of moving into a new place is getting to create a place that will be all yours. Finding the right decoration, choosing new furniture, and deciding on the small details is the most fun part of moving in. However, pots and pans, laundry hampers, sheets, and towels – these are some of the items that you will need, but they are ultimately boring to pick out.
– Although it might be tempting to buy decorations for your friend’s walls, you should instead, buy a combination of the things that are necessary and something that they can actually decorate their apartment with. Here is a list of housewarming gifts that you will want to get for someone that is moving in:
1. A robot vacuum that will take care of the most boring chore ever
– Cleaning is perhaps one of the chores that is the most boring. Give them some time to relax during their free time with the gift of a robot vacuum cleaner that will take care of cleaning their floors. With this, they will not need to worry about their new home is clean. They could, instead of cleaning, they could spend some time with their friends.
2. Stemless wine glasses that will not spill or break easily + a nice bottle of wine
– This is something that is timeless and always needed. According to Just Wines, giving wine and wine glasses is a great way to celebrate the moving in. These stemless wine glasses are more casual and less breakable. The wine will be drunk and the glasses will remain, so they will always have something to remind them of the celebration of a new chapter of their lives.
3. A single-serve blender for smoothies
– There will be no need for them to have a full-sized blender for their new home. Other than making a lot of smoothies, it is likely that they will appreciate this single-serve blender more. This single-serve blender will be great for making healthy smoothies at home and if they want to make a few cocktails for the housewarming, they will be able to do so.
4. A Dutch oven that they will be able to use for a long time
– A Dutch oven is one if the kitchen items that most people do not get until their wedding day. It is a special gift and people who enjoy cooking will be thrilled to have it in their kitchen cupboards. If you want to be a little bit extra, you can get them a set of Dutch ovens that can be used in various situations.
5. A good chef’s knife
– It is not the only knife they will need, but if they enjoy cooking and making salads, it is a great place to start. You could get them a good chef’s knife and they will be able to start their collection and if you really want to take care of your friends, you can get a knife sharpener or even a set of knives.
6. A set of dinnerware
– Most people who move into their new apartment will feature cabinets full of mismatched glasses, plates, and mugs that they have collected over time during their days in college or at home. So, in order to boost their dinnerware, you could get them a beautiful set of glasses, plates, and mugs that will get them on the right track to fill their cabinets with dishes that match.
– These six gifts will most certainly help your friends get ready for a new chapter of their lives, as well as surprise them with your thoughtfulness.