Are you tired of using hair care products to treat hair loss? Have you ever heard of low-level laser treatment? You are reading the right article to know such advanced products. We will be comparing two popular laser products, i.e., Theradome vs. iGrow.
Both products look similar because of their helmet structure. The laser technology is used to penetrate the light deeply into follicles. It promotes the growth of healthy and thick hair. These medical devices work on the same platform. But are these devices the same? We will find out how these devices are different from each other.
In this write-up, we will consider various factors and compare these two products. In the end, we will calculate higher points and know which one is better and why. It is better to buy the right product without compromising quality and effectiveness.
Theradome vs. iGrow – Direct Comparison
* This is amazon ad
- Doctor recommends this laser medical device for both men and women
- Easy to use, safe and effective laser hair treatment device
- Contains high density medical-grade lasers for hair regrowth
- Helps in stimulating hair follicles deep within the scalp
- Cordless, portable, durable, and hands-free laser helmet
- FDA certified laser hair growth treatment to stop hair loss, and regrow new hair
- Get a full refund in 6 months if you find it unsatisfactory from the date of purchase
* This is amazon ad
- LLLT (Low-level Laser light treatment) technology to stimulate and rejuvenate hair cell
- Increase in hair count by 35% in men and 37% in women
- Medical hair loss treatment device is clinically tested, and FDA certified
- Start showing results in 16 weeks and stop hair loss effectively
- Gives full coverage with four adjustable columns, customizable headphones, rotating weight distribution, and aux hookups
- Treat male baldness, androgenetic alopecia, hair thinning and promotes faster hair growth
- Full money-back guarantee in 6 months along with a 1-year warranty
Essential Factors to Compare These Two Products
These two laser medical helmets look similar but are quite different. Let us consider some of the crucial factors and compare these two products.
When we unpack the package, we always consider and observe the product appearance. Before knowing its features, a user starts expecting some things about the product. Isn’t that true? That’s why we will compare the primary factor, i.e., appearance.
- Theradome: It comes in helmet design in white and blue color. The appearance of the device is very simple and can be fitted to any head. There is a green power button to start and stop the device. Overall, it looks great and easy to use.
- iGrow: On the other hand, the device looks like a helmet with headphones. It is in a gray color with a comfortable head grip. Use the attached remote to control the intensity of laser light according to your hair loss problem.
Winner: The winner product is iGrow because it comes with a comfortable and manageable design. It is easy to adjust the intensity of the laser light according to your hair loss problem.
Return Policy and Warranty
It is a crucial factor to consider before purchasing any product. A reputed brand always provides return policy and warranty on its product. If a user is unsatisfied with its services and products, then he can return it. Let us check which product is better in terms of the guarantee and return policy.
- Theradome: The company provides a complete refund in 6 months if you get unsatisfied results. You can get your full money back if you observe any adverse effects.
- iGrow: The return policy is the same as Theradome. You can get a full money refund if you get no results as promised. In addition, there is a 1-year warranty for this medical laser device.
Winner: Here, iGrow is the winner product because it comes with a great return policy and warranty period.
A product is designed and manufactured by keeping in mind the purpose and suitability. A device must be used by every targeted person. Let us compare the products in terms of suitability.
- Theradome: The product is suitable for both men and women. They can use this medical device to stimulate their hair follicles for thick and healthy regrowth of hair.
- iGrow: Similarly, this product is also made for both men and women. The device is clinically tested, and FDA certified to use by every person.
Winner: Both Theradome and iGrow are the same because men and women can utilize the devices.
Coverage and Comfort
The laser hair treatment device must be comfortable. It should give full coverage to your head. The laser light evenly and deeply reaches your scalp for hair growth. Therefore, it is a vital factor to consider and compare these two products.
- Theradome: The helmet structure of the device completely covers your head from front to back. The hair regrows evenly on every section of the head. If you have thin hair, then the device thickens them. It is very comfortable to wear and can be used anywhere while doing your daily chores.
- iGrow: The device covers only the above section of your head. If you have bald patches on the back section, it is difficult to regrow hair in that area. The headphones provide enough support to the device. You will feel comfortable while wearing it on your head.
Winner: Here, Theradome is the right product in terms of coverage and comfortability. It covers the whole head and provides even laser light to every head section.
Advanced technology in a hair treatment product makes it more effective. It is an essential factor that means a lot while buying such a device. Let us check out the technology embedded in Theradome and iGrow.
- Theradome: The device is manufactured with LLLT (Low-level Laser Light technology). The high-intensity laser light enters into hair follicles to stimulate hair growth. It rejuvenates the hair cell and promotes new thick and healthy hair.
- iGrow: This product also works on the same technology. But a significant difference is that you can change the light intensity according to your level of baldness.
Winner: Both products work on the same technology, i.e., LLLT. It is an advanced technique for hair regrowth.
These devices come with laser lights and LEDs to provide light to your hair follicles. It can bring a significant difference between these two products. An effective product must have a higher number of laser diodes than LEDs.
- Theradome: The product has 80 laser lights without any LED. It is a highly effective medical device for hair loss treatment. Therefore, this LH Pro 80 model works great for treating baldness, thinning hair and alopecia.
- iGrow: This device is a combination of laser diodes and LEDs. It is easy to modify the intensity of laser light according to the baldness level.
Winner: iGrow is the winner product because it is highly effective than Theradome.
Treatment and Product Results
Hair loss has many stages, from light to severe. You must know what a product can treat. An effective laser device treats all types of hair loss problems. The results must be positive and quick. Comparing the products in terms of treatment and results gives you an idea of buying the best product.
- Theradome: It is a highly recommended device by doctors to treat hair loss. In severe cases of baldness, alopecia, thinning hair, etc., the device can treat effectively. You can observe positive results in between three to six months.
- iGrow: On the other hand, iGrow treats the same problem as Theradome. It starts showing positive results in 16 weeks. It helps in thickening the existing hair follicles and regrow new hair.
Winner: Theradome is the winner product because it treats better and effectively.
Pros and Cons
- Theradome comes with 80 laser lights that effectively treat hair loss problems.
- The device provides better coverage and regrows hair evenly.
- The company provides a money-back guarantee in six months without any warranty.
- It looks like a helmet attached with headphones, which is very comfortable to wear.
- The device comes with a money-back guarantee as well as one year of warranty.
- The design of the product is unique and attractive.
- iGrow treats all types of baldness by controlling the intensity of laser light.
- The device mostly covers the upper section of the head.
After comparing all the factors, iGrow is an excellent laser medical device for treating hair loss problems. It works effectively on conditions of baldness and hair thinning hair by providing high-intensity laser light evenly on the entire head.
This clinically tested and FDA certified product got high scores as compared to Theradome. It is a durable, portable, cordless, and hands-free device to treat every condition of hair loss.
Theradome PRO LH80
After comparing Theradome vs. iGrow, you must invest your hard-earned money on the Theradome laser device. It is a highly effective medical device that can treat patchy baldness, alopecia, thinning hair and other severe hair loss problems. If you are feeling embarrassed about your personality due to baldness, then try out this device.
The manufacturer assures the device is clinically tested and FDA certified. There is a 100% money-back guarantee offer if you find it unsatisfactory. You can complain directly in case of negative results. Choosing the right product treats your scalp and hair in the right way.
READ NEXT: iRestore vs. Theradome