A unique champion in League of Legends, Yuumi may attach herself to teammates and become immune to all damage as well as perform skills and abilities based on where the partner you are tied to is located. In large-scale team fights, this means that you can either rush to the front lines and inflict significant damage on the surrounding region, or you can stick to a more defensive strategy and pursue the enemy who is attempting to flee! A comprehensive guide on how to play Yuumi can be found on the mobachampion website. In this article we will focus on Yuumi’s laning tips.
1. Laning phase tips:
- Yuumi appears basic. Her appearance does not suggest a strong and powerful champion. So gamers avoid it. But this champion’s looks are deceiving. A true team player. Yuumi is great support for her teammates.
- But to be a true team hero, you need solid talents, knowledge of Yuumi’s strengths and weaknesses, and suitable gameplay. It’s hard. Those who have never played for this champion are strongly advised to do the training regime. It introduces Yuumi and her playing style. It’s crucial to practice all the abilities and understand how to combine them. In a genuine match, you will need to respond fast to various situations. For this hero, the game’s success is determined by your mastery.
- The training mode was released early in 2017 for players. This is a great update. Even seasoned players who have played hundreds of matches for various League of Legends characters should not dismiss it.
- Yuumi is weak from the start. She lacks control. She can’t defend her allies well. She is a low damage hero.
Yuumi has interesting skills, but they aren’t available right away. This champion is plainly inferior to others. So, an aggressive style of play is not suitable for her.
Following these suggestions will help you to gain the start of the game:
- Help forming a good team pick. Heroes must be diverse. Counterpicks are useful. So, before choosing champions, research your opponents.
- Use the “Prowling Projectile” ability. Attempt to fire the charge every time so it flies for more than a second and strikes the target.
- Don’t always jump on your ally. Initially, Yuumi does not significantly boost a partner’s damage. So she should stay not far away from him. Yumi is only useful during the beginning because of her shield. It should be supplied to a teammate as needed. Use Bop’ N’ Block when the ally goes ahead to fight, leaving you a bit behind.
- Do not leave your team. Yumi can die if she gets stunned or is attacked. We must remember her low survival rate and preserve her health to avoid putting her in danger.
- Put the wards properly.
- Actively assist your team, especially if you have foresters nearby. Your damager deserves special attention. It’s vital to keep him alive.
- Use the “Zoomies” skill at the start of the fight. This will produce a good acceleration, which can be crucial in a teamfight.
- Keep an eye on the minimap.
Yuumi will have a better chance of surviving and winning the game if you consider these tips.
- Yuumi’s ult opens mid-game. Her other skills are already boosted. She gets her first artifacts and gains strength. Her role in the team grows. At this time, we suggest:
- Use the ult actively in teamfights to destroy opponents.
- Sit on an ally while moving. This prevents an ambush.
- Update the wards near the line more frequently.
- If you need to check the bushes, remember the “cat and mouse” skill.
- Keep an eye on other lines.
- A long game will help Yuumi and her companions. By the end of the game, classic supports are irrelevant and easy targets. Yumi grows stronger.
Suggestions for finishing the game:
- Keep an eye on your damager.
- Assist your allies.
- Join team battles.
- Use the ult cautiously and in team fights. This lets you control a group of foes and deal good damage. It’s worth noting that this you can jump from ally to ally that alters the affected area of your ultimate.
2. General Yuumi’s playing tips
Use You and Me to attack waves of minions in an attempt to build a level advantage, so you could use the passive skill as soon as possible to provide your buddy with a shield!
During the laning phase, Prowling Projectile should be employed as frequently as possible. Alternatively, if your ally is too close to the unit in melee, you will need to press Prowling Projectile behind your ally and make a large turn back in order to get to the target in front. It is needed to get the bonus damage and slowing effects to work.
Even though Zoomies only has a single charge and has a rather long cooldown, your target will benefit from tremendous healing and attack speed. When you obtain percent healing items, it provides a significant amount of healing.
In a fight, make every effort to be as active as possible while prioritizing survival above all else. For example, if an opposing forester is getting beaten, consider utilizing Prowling Projectile to slow the forester down so that you have more time to reach the turret before it is destroyed. Zoomies can be used to increase speed in order to avoid nontarget skills.
Make sure to save your last “R” Final chapter as much as possible. You will need it in case you go under enemy towers or teamfights. Don’t forget that both you and your teammates can benefit from this!
Yuumi is an extremely odd champion, and she is most likely be one of the most colorful characters in League of Legends. If you enjoy team games, this heroine is an excellent pick. Naturally, it will not be suitable for every player. It is recommended to pick it if you are already experienced with LOL and the support position. If you’ve never played a support champion on the bottom line before and wish to select a player capable of defending and healing teammates, go to Sona or Janna. They are simpler to grasp. Yuumi can be tried after you’ve played matches for those heroes and gained experience. Then this character will be more fully unveiled, and it will not disappoint.
Yuumi will be an excellent choice for experienced League of Legends players searching for a unique character. You will undoubtedly enjoy it and will be able to reveal it.