Mind-blowing sex resulting in an eye-rolling orgasm can change your life, literally. However, it’s not something that happens with just a bit of foreplay and a few thrusts. Often, it’s the events leading to the act that turns you on more than the deed itself.
Whether you’re in a long-term, committed relationship, or you want to have more fun out of lovemaking, here are some tips on how to make your love life explosive in the bedroom:
1. Have Clear Ground Rules
Different people have unique tastes and fetishes. Some get turned on by role-playing while others go for more risqué adventures. Couples, regardless of the length of time you’ve been together, should establish ground rules first before consummating their relationships. Nothing can get you off more than knowing that both of you are immensely enjoying your lovemaking session.
These are a few essential factors that both of you should agree on:
- Consent – Consent is super crucial for relationships to work and in ensuring that both of you take pleasure in each other’s bodies. Forcing your partner to do something that they’re not comfortable with is a huge no-no.
- Communication – Similarly, while you shouldn’t coerce your significant other to do a position that’s awkward for them. You can always negotiate and come to a compromise. The same goes when you are uncomfortable or in pain. Don’t be afraid to talk mid-coitus and tell them if something’s bothering you or whether you need to take a breath.
- Reciprocate – Sex requires both giving and taking. You can’t expect your partner to keep on doing the work. You’ve got to carry your weight, too. With this principle, you’ll find that you both enjoy the act when you are unselfish in the bedroom (or wherever you like to do it).
- Protection – If you aren’t planning to have kids yet or one of you is still hesitant about it, use a condom, or take birth control pills. Plus, if you both got too hot and bothered last night, there’s still the morning-after pill. While no method is foolproof, sex is infinitely much better when you aren’t worried about baby sperms fertilizing an egg cell.
2. Find Porn that Both of You Enjoy
Vanilla sex and taking your sweet time together is magnificent. Then there are times when you just want something that’s debauched, decadent, and wicked. Get exciting inspirations by watching or reading porn that appeals to both of you. The Internet is teeming with websites that lure your carnal nature to come out and unleash erotic desires.
Popular porn video streaming sites are:
- xVideos – This porn website acts more like a social networking site where users can share homemade videos with others. You can also find professional adult short films on the platform.
- PornHub – It may not be the most popular porn sharing website on the Internet, but it is the largest. The site has an extensive collection of videos with a number of categories. It also has sharing features, as well as liking and disliking.
- YouPorn – This free pornographic video sharing website continues to be a popular platform for sex and masturbation lovers. It’s part of PornHub’s network.
- Brazzers – Brazzers entails a paid subscription and provides HD videos to users. The fee for a month’s membership access is 29.99 USD.
- Reality Kings – This one also requires you to pay for full access to videos in its collection. It costs the same as Brazzers.
If you’re more of a bookworm, you can check these sites out:
- Bitch Topia – Bitch Topia is a blog run by author Jess and features 100 percent real sex stories from contributors whose names are kept anonymous for confidentiality. It includes categories for anal, BDSM, creampie, cuckold, and swinger.
- LushStories – This website is a unique blend of social media and erotica database. It boasts of a community of over 400,000 members with a collection of more than nearly 55,000 stories.
- The Erotic Woman – It’s a multi-platform site with literary works and a gallery of sexy images. The domain also has an interesting poll feature to survey the wants and needs of its users.
- Literotica – If you’re feeling horny, but you’re in a public place, Literotica is the perfect website to open since the layout is pure text. Users can publish original erotic stories in various genres such as erotic couplings, humor and satire, how-to, and even non-human.
- org – Nifty focuses on catering to the sexual needs of the LGBT community. It still has the same categories, but the stories are attuned to this demographic.
3. Foreplay All Day
Foreplay is not just blowjobs and cunnilingus. It’s more about teasing your partner and building up anticipation for the act. Send your significant other kinky messages while you’re both at work and don’t be shy about telling them exactly what they can expect when you see each other. This heightens your desire for each other and makes you wish for hours to fly by so that you can get your reward for being such a patient little trouper.
4. Try Skipping on Quickies
Quickies can be thrilling, especially when you squeeze in some time for loving before leaving for work. Nonetheless, you may want to try skipping these little interludes to boost the desire for each other throughout the day.
One neat thing about being in a long-term, committed relationship is that you have the luxury of knowing your partner well, including their likes and dislikes in the bedroom. With this, you have the power to give them the ultimate pleasure. In return, you get gratification in the knowledge that you can still make them weak in the knees and deliver them right into orgasmic bliss.
Whether you’ve known your sexual partner just that night or for a decade, there are things that you can do to make your bedroom sessions explosive. It’s vital to remember that both of you should have clear expectations on this aspect of your relationship to ensure that everyone enjoys the deed. Look for things that you can do together without compromising one another’s comfort and dignity.