NYC is known for many things. Fashion, nightlife, architecture but it also has one of the world’s best beauty spas and salons. Few of those are Jin Soon, MedSpa NYC and Fix Beauty Spa. From manicures and blowouts to butt lifts and waxes, these places have it all. That is why we are going to look through the top 10 of what the Big Apple has to offer.
1. Jin Soon – With an Upper East Side location, they offer equally luxurious signature treatments like manicures and pedicures, shellac and waxing. They have a signature treatment called Breath of Milk and Honey with the price of $28 for your hands and $50 for your feet.
2. Fix Beauty Spa – At this salon you can get multiple treatments at the same time. Perfect for a busy New York woman that needs to look great but also has a meeting in an hour. Here they can take care of your hair and nails at the same time and make them look perfect.
3. Lush Spa – A spa that has the look of an English kitchen and is covered in magenta and bright green coloured lights, as a plus, after every session you get a gift in the shape of a scented bath disk.
4. Beauty Fix MedSpa NYC – Another Upper East Side located beauty heaven. This place offers anything from body contouring, fillers, and injectables to skin rejuvenation. They guarantee the best prices in NYC.
5. Uni K Wax Center – They work with wax that is completely natural. This hair removal salon has location all over NYC: Murray Hill, Tribeca, Long Island, Bay Ridge, Astoria, Brooklyn Heights, and Flatiron.
6. DreamDry – Owned by Rachel Zoe this place offers Hollywood inspired hairdos and blowouts. VIP memberships and loyalty reward programs are also available.
7. The Red Door – Located at Union Square this place is ideal for the woman on the go. They offer quick makeup dos and facials, but that’s not all! Downstairs they have a spa with luxury massages waxes and everything in between.
8. Blush Nail Lounge – This lounge feeling nail salon is perfect to bring your girlfriends and have a catch up while having your nails done at the same time! Manicures start at only $13!
9. Great Jones Spa – A downtown location but yet so peaceful. Besides having excellent therapeutic massages, they also have amazing skin care treatments. They have a cold plunge pool, jacuzzi, sauna, and an indoor waterfall. As an added bonus they also have a great Juice bar. Great place for larger parties and relaxing.
10. Pucker – A makeup studio located in Soho. $50 for getting your makeup done and you will have 77 lipsticks to choose from, not too bad!
All in all, NYC is definitely not lacking in the beauty department, you can find anything you need whenever you need it!