One of the most famous and popular Balearic Island is Ibiza. It is an island of plenty, from history and art to breathtaking views and some of the best food you will ever try. Even though the size of Ibiza is small, it is full of amazing sights, attractions, and things to do. From beautiful caves to long stretches of golden sandy beaches, it is not a secret that Ibiza has some fantastic things to offer.
There is a wide range of things that you can do in Ibiza and here are some of them:
1. Seeing the capital – the capital of Ibiza is a fun town and one of many surprises of Ibiza. Here, you will find many restaurants and bars where you will be able to indulge your senses with some authentic Mediterranean food. The town’s history is very long and is one of the World’s most historic sites with a lot of mesmerizing monuments.
2. You will be able to visit a lot of fun and colorful hippie markets – as you might know, Ibiza has long been a hippie island and that atmosphere can still be experienced there. If you visit the hippie markets, you will get completely lost in the hippie culture. From flower power accessories and authentic Ibizan products to live music, these are some of the things that you might come across if you visit these markets.
3. Experience the most amazing parties – Ibiza has a reputation of being the party capital of the world. Each summer, hundreds of parties are organized with some of the most famous DJ’s turning the island around. You can visit one of the largest clubs in the world „Privilege“, or you can show your dance moves on the sandy beaches where all day parties are held.
4. Treat your eyes to beautiful scenery – Ibiza is naturally breathtaking and you do not have to stray far in order to get lost in the island’s beauty. If you go to the coast, you will be able to enjoy the turquoise and emerald oceans, go inland and enjoy the evergreen orchards or simply climb into the hills and look over the mesmerizing scene of Ibiza’s town below you.
5. Activities you don’t get at home – from water skiing and horseback riding, there is so much more to see and do in Ibiza. One of the most interesting things to do is renting a boat with your family and friends to indulge in the views that this island has to offer. Many tourists choose to visit one of the fascinating destinations in Ibiza which is the island of Es Vedra. It is protected as a natural park and is considered one of the most beautiful sights in the Balearics. So, if you want to enjoy the magical, crystal clear waters and see one of the amazing sights Ibiza has to offer, do not miss out on renting a boat in Ibiza with your family or friends.
6. Travel through time – when you visit Ibiza, you will notice that many places are untouched by time. You can really enjoy wandering up and down the streets and be completely sure that you are back in the old times. If you take some time to wander around, you will discover hidden treasures, like bars and restaurants.
7. Interact with people – meet everyone and anyone. It isn’t difficult to make friends in Ibiza. It is full of interesting and fun people from a lot of different places, so you never know whom you may run into and become friends with.
If you are a party addict or simply want to spend some romantic and fun time with your partner, Ibiza is the perfect place for you. From its all-day parties to its amazing scenic sights, Ibiza will satisfy your every sense.