Paris – the city that has been historically important for the past few centuries, and is now one of the main tourist attractions, has much to offer. From cultural diversity to beautiful architecture and monuments, it is a city that you will need at least a week to cover. The beautiful Louvre Museum itself takes at least 2 days, and the church of Montmartre will make you fall in love with the old neighborhood.
Paris has been a top destination for families, friends, and partners for decades and it isn’t weird why it has been called the City of Love. Taking a walk down the Champ-Elysees will make you feel like a Frenchmen from the beginning of 20th century. Now, when we talk about traveling taking photos has to be included – and the capital of France has a lot of beautiful tourist attractions to offer. Let’s take a look at some of the best locations to take photos at while in Paris!
Most Popular Attractions For Taking Photos In Paris
- The Eiffel Tower. If you manage, include parts of the old carousel along with the beautiful Eiffel Tower you are sure to get one of the photos that will last. It is an even better idea to come here and take a photo at night when the tower lights are on, it’s a unique experience.
- Rue Cremieux. This street is just what your artistic soul needs – on both left and right you are surrounded with beautiful rainbow colored buildings that you will enjoy while talking on the old pavement. You can rent a Paris photographer to take a photo of you and your friends/partner with a goal to take over the Instagram!
- Notre Dame and the Bookstalls. Notre Dame is one of the most visited tourist attractions in Paris, and it will be hard that you get a photo of it without catching hundreds of people in front as well. That’s why taking a photo from the point of near bookstalls is your best bet and will even add a bit more charm to the whole story.
- The Louvre Pyramid. The entrance to the world-renowned Louvre Museum is in a pyramid shape and has caught the eye of tourists for decades. If you want to get the best photo possible, wait for the sunset and make it click then!
- Montparnasse Tower. This tower is usually forgotten due to the popularity of the Eiffel one, but it is probably the best place to take a photo of you and the whole city behind. The benefits of it over the Eiffel Tower is that no cage restricts your view, and you are getting the Eiffel one right at the middle of your picture!
- Arc de Triomphe. It is great to take photos at any part of the day – whether its dusk, dawn, day or night it looks beautiful. Arc de Triomphe remains to be one of the Parisian
- Taking a photo from the highest land point in Paris, the hill of Montmartre is a must, and renting the services of a Paris photographer will be of great favor. The Sacre Couer church on top is such a romantic place from which you will experience a beautiful view.
- Moulin Rouge. Although you can’t take any photos while it, be sure to take your photo in front of the Moulin Rouge – the world’s most famous cabaret!
- The Pont Des Arts Over The Seine. Capture the beautiful bridge and the river Seine it goes over by taking a photoshoot in the morning!
- An attraction a small amount of you has expected – this beautiful old patisserie has to be one of your photo points!
Paris is such a vivid city it is likely that you will leave it with at least a hundred photos or more. Make sure to visit the most popular attractions, that are both romantic and trendy, and enjoy every bit of the beautiful City of Love!