The life we are living is fast-paced, and we should surely want more time for ourselves and our family. One of the keys to remaining focused and healthy is regular exercise. There are many ways of achieving it, whether you are into concrete sports, yoga/aerobics, weightlifting or cardio. Everything works as long as you are keeping your routine.
There are people who love running, but either doesn’t have enough time to go outside or to a gym a run a few kilometers. And that’s where the treadmills jump in as the saviors. A treadmill is an amazing machine that replicates the intensity and pace of a regular running routine, while still being able to do it at home. The only thing you need is a little bit of space and the power of will. There are many treadmills out there on the market especially with people being more interested in a healthy lifestyle, but it is a matter of skill in choosing the best money for your money.
We have done some research and came up with the best cheap treadmills out there. Let’s take a look.
What Are The Key Factors For A Good Treadmill
- First of all, the length of the treadmill belt. Now, this is a thing most people forget about, not knowing that they can choose one up to their needs and physical traits. Buying a treadmill with adequate belt dimensions is really important for your safety. For example, if you are looking only to walk or slowly jog a belt with a length of 40-45 inches and width of 16-18 inches is just enough. On the other hand, if you are more into fast running, you will need at around 50 inches of length and 20 inches of width. And this is especially important if you are a taller man/woman.
- The next thing is horsepower. This again depends on what is your intention with the treadmill. If you just enjoy slow jogging or fast walking horsepower at around 1.5 will be enough, while for those you runners at least 2.0 is needed.
- Remember, you are going to look for as many workout programs offered as possible. The incline is one of the most important programs, and the best cheap treadmills offer the same. Some incline modes can go even up to 15%, and be either automatic or manual. This can replicate the feeling you would have if jogging out on the mountain.
- In the end, you know those side rails that are there to keep your safety? Depending on what you want, choose the treadmill by the rails design and the ability to hold on to the same while exercising.
The Best Cheap Treadmills Out There
- Weslo Cadence R 5.2. This one with the price at just below $300 (still in the budget category) is one of the best cheap treadmills out there, and can easily compare with the most expensive ones. Running on an amazing 2.5 of horsepower it is good both for the beginners and the experienced runners. With the dimensions of 50 inches by 16 inches of the belt is suitable for most people, and it comes with the double incline mode as well. Along with that, there are multiple workout programs, to satisfy all your needs. A great pick for the money you pay!
- Merax JK1603E. This Merax product, with a price of $250 is certainly a high-quality one. Though a bit lower power than the previous one with 500 Watts, it will still allow you a nice cardio exercise. The dimensions are 45 inches by 15 inches, which should be enough for most of the programs. It also has a manual incline control and a variety of workout programs to that. Absolutely recommended!
- GoPlus 800W Treadmill. A treadmill at a price of $200 that does much more than that. With a pretty big power of 800 watts and 220lbs max weight, it is the best choice for slow joggers or walkers. The dimensions are 38 inches by 14 inches, and you sure to be safe will on the belt with well-designed side rails. It has a nice LED display with the stats of your workout as well as a safe button (if you fall the whole system automatically turns off). Overall, a fantastic treadmill.
- Confidence Fitness Magnetic Treadmill. This one is a falls at one of the best cheap treadmills, especially for those admiring a tougher workout. With just under $200, it has a nice fixed incline method, tons of workout programs and safe side rails. It holds up to 220 lbs, and with good horsepower, it satisfies almost all the demands. The dimensions are 39 inches by 14 inches. On top of all that it almost makes no noise!
- Confidence Power Plus. According to fitnessabout.com, this is one of the best cheap treadmills at the market. At a price of $190, it offers more than enough functions. With the belt dimensions of 39 inches by 14 inches, it is just right for the joggers. Though the power is not the biggest one with 600 Watts output, it still satisfies most of the requirements. No incline mode, but at this price this treadmill is perfectly good!
If you would ask a simple question that is cheap worth it, we would answer absolutely yes! As you can see, there are tons of treadmills that offer various modes and functions, with convenient designs for under $300 and $200! Do yourself a favor and get one, you will not regret it!
For more information, you can visit this site https://trustedtreadmill.com/.