Traveling is beautiful and if you would ask us it is one of the best ways to spend your hard-earned money for which you worked over the year. The holiday season has come and it is now time to figure out on which exotic destination will you spend the next few weeks. Honestly, every country is a story for itself and meeting new cultures is always an adventure – memories from travel trips are the one that you will gladly resemble in the many years that lie ahead.
If you are a fan of coastal countries and trips we have the right thing for you and it is called Croatia. A small country situated in Balkans and lying at the Adriatic Sea it is a pearl that has become quite popular in the past few years. Many tourists from all over the world come to enjoy the beautiful spring/summer climate and everything that this country has to offer. One of the best activities you can do when in Croatia is to find the right Gulet Broker with whom you will go for an adventurous gullet trip among the many islands that it offers.
Without further ado let’s go ahead and take a look at why you should sail once in Croatia!
Why You Should Rent A Yacht/Gullet When In Croatia
1. Well first and foremost during the sailing season weather is as good as it gets. This season lasts from mid of April to the beginning of October and is mostly described by a Mediterranean climate with the average temperature being around 24-25 degrees Celsius. Along with that, during this part of the year, there are two major winds that you can come across – the Bura and the Jugo. Both of these are an excellent challenge to every sailor – just be sure to check the forecast so you can know what to expect!
2. Now, while you are on your Gullet Broker sailing trip you will be able to stop by and enjoy the many historical attractions that Croatia offers. During the Roman Empire, it was a strategically important area and there are many remains of that time that are quite well-maintained even now (2000 years after) – from the Walls of Dubrovnik, and Zadar’s ancient city, to the Emperor’s Palace in Split and amphitheater in Pula. Along with that, Croatia offers excellent nightlife and our recommendation is to stop by the island of Hvar which will give you an insight into the unique and beautiful Croatian culture and atmosphere.
3. Along with that, the Croatian coast is diverse and offers a lot of natural beauties. Also, it among the top countries with most Blue-Flag beaches and it offers few UNESCO historical sites as well. At the end of the day, there is nothing better than taking a swim in the beautiful Adriatic sea only to finish the day with a local fisherman’s meal.
4. Of course, when it comes to Yacht Rental Croatia you shouldn’t find yourself in a tough It has one of the largest marinas out there and as sailing is that popular you will be able to find excellent offers at fair and reasonable prices.
5. Last but not least is the food. Croatia, much like all Balkan countries, offers incredible food. You will be able to enjoy the tasty fresh seafood and fish, along with fresh vegetable dishes, all while sipping on the local white wine that is one of the best in the Medditereean area.
As you can see there are many reasons why you should visit this Adrian pearl and enjoy the beauties of it. Deciding to go on a sailing trip will allow you to experience much of it in a short span of time. And with the popularity of Croatian cruises rising you will be able to find high-quality offers at a good price that won’t leave you broke!