We all enjoy funny and interesting tweets, but some of the best content on Twitter actually comes in the form of videos. Some users will screenshot tweets and repost it on their or other accounts. Sadly, just like downloading Instagram videos, this is not an option for video contents. But, thanks to some free tools that you can find online, it is possible to download videos from Twitter onto your PC, laptop, smartphone, or tablet.Source: TechCrunch.com
Here are the top 5 Twitter video downloader tools that you can use in order to save your favorite Twitter videos:
- Download-Twitter-Videos – this is a popular choice of a video downloader with a very clean interface. One of the features is its ability to provide both standard and HD quality videos in MP4 formats. This downloader also has the option of saving gifs to your chosen device.
- All in one downloader – with this online twitter video downloader you can easily and efficiently download twitter videos as well as photos from Twitter. You can choose between HD and SD videos to save on your device. With this downloader, it is also possible to download GIFS and JPEG images.
- twDownload – this is another downloader with a minimalist looks to it. After pasting the video URL into the text box, this downloader will provide you with some MP4 options of different file sizes. One thing that is good about this website is that it also allows you to download Instagram videos.
- SaveTweetVid – this website features a text box and a clean interface that generates links quickly. One of the best features is that this downloader is that it has a google chrome extension which will not hinder the performance of your device. This extension allows users to save videos faster compared to the website.
- twDown – the final tool on this list has a simple interface and not a lot of Google advertising. Which is good if you are constantly annoyed by pop-up adds that prolongs the time you need to download it. One of the good things about this downloader is that its team is constantly working to fix bugs and update the tool for better performance, as well as a good user experience. It gives you the option of downloading Facebook videos as well.
What to look out for when downloading videos
Before downloading something and sharing it with others, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- Beware of copyrighted materials – all the privacy statements from the downloaders say that you should not download copyrighted videos. This includes videos from verified pages, news stations, sports channels, etc.
- Always credit the person who originally posts it – if you downloaded a video and have plans to repost it onto your account or a different one, make sure that you credit the person who originally posted or created the video.
If you want to save and download your favorite Twitter videos, you could try some of these five tools to find out which one is best for you. You will not have to worry about not seeing your favorite video anymore. With a few simple clicks, the video will be saved on your device.