Time is of the essence for 85-year-old Hugh Hefner, so we’re not surprised his fiancee-turned-runaway-bride Crystal Harris has already been replaced. Introducing the Playboy playboy’s newest “girlfriends,” Anna Sophia Berglund and Shera Bechard. After the jump, let’s meet Hef’s new leading ladies.
5 Facts about Anna Sophia Berglund:
- Surprise, surprise: She’s an actress. She played a “manicurist” on “Hannah Montana” and a “cute New Yorker” on “Desperate Housewives.” She’s currently filming “Amelia’s 25th,” which is scheduled to be released in 2012, and has nothing to do with The Frisky’s editor.
- According to Hefner, Anna is “good friends” with Crystal, who abruptly called off her wedding to Hef just days before the sincere, loving, non-publicity stunt ceremony.
- She’s been to the mansion many-o-times. She was Playboy’s Playmate of the Month just this past January, and she appeared on E!’s (canceled) “The Bunny House.”
- Hef took to Twitter to tell the world how much he adored Anna. Well, actually, he said, “With Crystal gone, Anna is my best girl. Anna is really one in a million.” But second choice or not, Hef’s friends think he is very happy with her.
- Crystal Harris does not believe the hype. When a fan asked Harris if Hef and Anna Sophia were official, she replied, “Nope! She’s just over there regulating, making sure Hef ends up with a good girl.” We won’t hold our breath for the engagement.
5 Facts about Shera Bechard:
- Let’s just get this out of the way: she’s blonde. Shocked?
- She most likely knows all the words to “O Canada.” She’s from Kapuskasing, Ontario, but moved to the big city of Toronto at 18 to pursue a modeling career.
- She’s a “cat person” and will bring her feline friends Arthur and Rufus to the mansion. Hopefully they’ll get along with the peacocks. And rare fish. And bunnies. Lots of bunnies.
- She’s got dollar signs in her eyes, but Hef can rest easy. Shera dreams of being an entrepreneur and starting her own perfume and cosmetic line. Shoot us your suggestions for the name of her first fragrance. We like “Age Is Just A Number by Shera.”
- Straight from the horse’s mouth (not a dig, she has a beautiful mouth), Anna doesn’t want to be a star. She played “Karma” in a small film called “Sweet Karma,” and it very well may be her first and last role. Does it have to be a hit to be considered a “one hit wonder”?
So we open it up to you: Bets on how long either girl will last in the mansion?[NY Daily News] [PopEater] [Twitter] [SheraBechard.com]
Original by Kamilah Black