CoolSculpting is a versatile body sculpting treatment that provides patients with an excellent alternative to liposuction.
It is an FDA-cleared procedure that is designed to get rid of the unwanted pockets of fat that cause bulges and leave you feeling uncomfortable in your clothing and your own skin. If you want to create a smoother silhouette but aren’t keen on the idea of surgery, CoolSculpting is the ideal option.
Before you make your decision though, you should know that not all areas of the body are suited to CoolSculpting treatments.
A Closer Look at Fatty Tissue
There are two types of fatty tissue, the first of which is located quite close to the skin. This is the type of fat that responds really well to CoolSculpting sessions. Dense fatty tissue that is located deeper in the body is not suited to this treatment.
A good rule of thumb is if you can pinch the fat between your fingers, it can be treated with CoolSculpting.
According to Academy Face And Body , next information will provide you with further details on what to expect during your session.
Top 7 Areas to Treat with CoolSculpting
Here are the areas that you should attempt to treat with this type of session before you consider a more drastic alternative such as liposuction.
1. Stomach. The abdomen is one of the first places the body stores fat but unfortunately, diet and exercise aren’t always enough to get rid of it – this is where CoolSculpting can help.
2. Love Handles. The flanks are often one of the biggest complaints amongst men and women. If you want to feel more confident in your jeans and your favorite shirts, CoolSculpting should be considered before liposuction.
3. Upper Arms. If you are tired of noticing excess fat anytime you move your arms, these treatments can help. In some cases, excess skin may also need to be removed using a secondary procedure to achieve the desired result.
4. Thighs. The thighs are one of the most common areas to be targeted with liposuction but surgery doesn’t have to be your first choice. This type of session can help remove the excess fat, leaving you with a more desirable silhouette.
5. Back. If you’ve tried everything to get rid of excess fat on your back but nothing is working, this treatment could be the answer you’re looking for.
6. Chin. The area underneath your chin is another common place for excess fat to accumulate. CoolSculpting has become one of the most recommended solutions for double chins. The area under your chin is more delicate than others but there is a CoolSculpting head that’s specifically designed to gently treat smaller areas such as this.
7. Buttocks. It’s not uncommon for pouches of fat to accumulate underneath the buttocks but this treatment can help you create smoother curves, creating a contoured line from your buttocks to the tops of your thighs.
To determine whether you are an ideal candidate for this procedure, schedule a consultation at a reputable cosmetic clinic in your area.