You cannot start decorating and designing your home without choosing the surfaces first. In fact, it is the first thing you should do, especially since it is the largest item in the room and it will influence how the room looks and feels like. However, there is one thing you should know, resin flooring is quite durable, and this is why you should choose the design carefully.
Epoxy, or as it is more commonly referred to as decorative resin is a material that is high in quality and that can be used for both floors and walls, as well as other surfaces in your house. When compared to other materials, the biggest differences are its elasticity and strength, and, it can also be designed in a wide range of ways. Sometimes people forget about outdoor flooring, even garage flooring if it is the case.
At Allstar Concrete Coatings, you will encounter plenty of options regarding epoxy; an alternative especially worthy and resistant
If you are thinking about installing this type in your house or apartment, you might find this article to be quite helpful for you. The text below will feature some of the best interior design ideas that you can choose for your home, however, it will also feature what benefits you can gain. Let’s take a closer look at the list:
1. The Black & Gold Option – For a Modern And Luxurious Atmosphere
If you are a homeowner looking for an option that can provide a luxurious and modern atmosphere to a room, epoxy flooring is one of the best modern types that you can opt for. They are modern, luxurious, and fun. Additionally, you can choose lively, vibrant colors that will tie the entire room together.
For a luxurious and modern feel in the kitchen or living room, opt for a resin layer that is black with small gold and/or silver details. This option can easily be combined with the furniture in the areas, and it will look extraordinary well in a kitchen, especially since it can match your counters.
2. The White Option – For Brightening And Opening Up a Room
Since this type reflects on light, it can brighten a room right away, as well as make it look and feel larger and cleaner. This is why you can use white resin flooring for creating nice transitions from one area to the next. By choosing white you can also create a minimalistic atmosphere in the room.
Also, you’ll be able to combine it with whatever furniture you want, especially since all colors work and look well when combined with white. Additionally, it is a great choice for a bathroom, living rooms, and, of course, kitchens. It can also maintain a clean look, hence, you won’t have to worry about maintaining the appearances.
3. The Work of Art Option – For Transforming Your Floors
As previously mentioned, this flooring type is one of the most diverse ones out there and although you might want to opt for the previously mentioned options, you can also choose to implement geometrical shapes to the design and colors you want. Epoxy becomes incredibly interesting when it comes to 3D options.
For example, you can opt for one that looks metallic when there are lights, and the three-dimensional effect can easily resemble water, metal, lava, and other things. If you are looking for something that will truly make your home stand out from the crowd, you can choose a 3D picture and then cover it with a clear layer. If you want to learn more about these resin flooring options, as well as what you can opt for, check out Top Epoxy Flooring.
4. The Bold And Vibrant Option – For Creating a Vibrant Room
There is nothing, I repeat, nothing that can compare with the beauty of an resin layer, one that you can choose the color of. Even the best and richest colors can become pale over time, but, with proxy, the natural, vibrant colors are incredibly attention-grabbing.
Now, there are various options you can choose from. For example, you can combine several colors to create a specific effect or you can choose a single color that will work best with the furniture you have. There are literally endless color options and you can combine them to create a specific effect.
What Are The Benefits?
There are various benefits that you can gain from installing epoxy in your house. The advantages of having this flooring type include:
- Durable – grounds that are covered with epoxy will last longer, and they are also capable of resisting wear and tear for longer. Hence, this can allow you to save money because you won’t have to change, replace, or repair it.
- It is Strong – once it has been added to a solid material, the epoxy will become extremely strong, which means that it hinders chemical breakdown, as well as scratches.
- It is Time-Efficient – if you are looking for a type that you can install easily and fast, then you should definitely choose epoxy. This means that you can spend more time decorating your home, instead of waiting for the floor to be installed.
- Low Maintenance – now, if you are like me, you probably despise cleaning. However, with epoxy, there is little maintenance involved. Of course, you’ll need to sweep and mop the floor, however, it is easier and quicker.
- It is Incredibly Aesthetic – as previously mentioned, this floor is incredibly beautiful, especially since you can choose all the patterns, colors, and designs, hence, you can create one that will suit your aesthetic needs perfectly.
- It is Resistant to Chemicals – by adding this layer to your floors, it will be able to survive an extended period of exposure to chemicals – which makes it good for factories or processing plants.
- Safe – epoxy is incredibly safe because it is slip and temperature resistant. Hence, you will not have to worry about the safety of you and your family members.
As you can see, there are various epoxy flooring designs that you can opt for. From the luxurious black & gold to the incredible work of art, you can find an epoxy design that will perfectly suit the rooms in your house. Hence, now that you know what are some of the options you can choose from, do not waste any more time. Instead, start thinking about what suits your rooms best!