Whether you are a man or a woman trying to lose weight and get healthier, it takes time. And without a doubt, diet changes and a healthy routine is the best way to cope with obesity, or cellulite or certain skin conditions that are formed by the excess body fat. Don’t believe in miraculous products that make you think you can lose weight without changing any of your habits. Still, certain products may come as an aid in the process and help you get to your results quicker.
Quite a popular thing nowadays is the Ultrasonic Cavitation machine – and for those of you who don’t know it is a device that uses ultrasound to invade the fatty cells and finally change the structure of the same. The explanation should be simple – the ultrasound creates bubbles around the fatty cell membrane that eventually explodes and release the free fatty acids that are then ejected out of the body by urinary or lymphatic system. And though it sounds too good to be true, there still might be some truth to it – so that is why we decided to go ahead and check it out. We bought the 7 in 1 Ultrasonic cavitation machine at a sale price of $80, and let’s see what we found out!
What Does This Ultrasonic Cavitation Machine Feature
The manufacturers of this product even claim that this body sculpting machine can be used in cancer treatments as well as certain surgeries, as it breaks the low fiber body tissue without affecting the tissue surrounding it. And in the whole process, there is no pain whatsoever – to be honest, once we first turned it on it felt quite pleasant, and even the boozing sound wasn’t that annoying.
Now what are the proclaimed features of this ultrasonic cavitation machine:
- Red LED. First and foremost, the red LED has the function of stimulating the collagen production and growth of new and young cells. Mentioning collagen the red LED function should be responsible for wrinkle removal, skin vitality as well as moisturized skin.
- Blue LED. Blue LED would probably be the favorite for many of you out there – it is there to kill bacteria and prevent inflammation by cleaning out sebum out of your skin cells.
- Green LED. The green LED as the color is as well should have a calming effect, and is apparently the best used in edema elimination.
- 1M Hz Ultrasonic Photo Therapy. Penetrating deep into the skin and changing the anaerobic condition this machine can boost your metabolism and aid in the absorption of nutrients.
- TENS/EMS Massage. This option that we really liked apparently, you get all the benefits of a body sculpt machine – the micronutrients flow better through the body and the muscle movement should stimulate fat loss.
- Magic Gloves Care. This gloves really do allow for an amazing massage – you do feel rejuvenated, and your circulation is improved.
- Positive and Negative Ions. The positive ions are there to clean out the residue left from the certain skin products that you used, while the negative has the function of sending nutrients to your skin.
Well Does It Really Work
With this machine supposedly aiding the fat loss as well as rejuvenating skin and removing cellulite our expectations were quite high. And though it is too early to bring out the final conclusions, we can claim a few things. This Ultra Cavitation machine is pretty pleasant to use and honestly, we do think it at least has a bettering effect for your skin. Our skin felt fresher after we used it, and at the moment we had more energy (which can be the sign that it improves blood circulation). Along with that, one of our friends said that she noticed a great improvement in her skin and that cellulite from her calves is almost gone. As of the fat burning properties of this machine you would probably need to use it regularly, and following all the instructions – but honestly, nothing hurts you to try. In combination with a healthy diet and regular exercise if nothing else this device will provide a good massage and improve your skin condition – everything else is a bonus!
As we mentioned above believing in the miracles that one machine can solve all your problems won’t lead you anywhere – but using it as a support to your healthy diet and regular exercise regime can be a smart move, and you will probably reap certain benefits out of it!