Did you write an entire document or note in caps lock without even realizing it? Do not worry, there is no need for you to delete everything and rewrite the entire thing. In situations like these, you can use an online case converter tool that will convert your text, so that it has the right capitalization. These case converters are used to change uppercase to lowercase, lowercase to uppercase, sentence case, title case, and so on. Let’s take a look at how it works:
A 3-step guide for using a case converter
Step 01: The first thing you will want to do is copy and paste the entire text, a few sentences, or paragraphs to the box that will appear on these websites. Keep in mind that some of the online converters will not recognize italic, bold, or underlined text, as well as hyperlinks or some fonts. Hence, when you are copying the document, make sure that the sentences do not contain these features.
Step 02: You will need to choose one option out of many that are available on these websites. The options might include lowercase, uppercase, capitalized case, title case, sentence case, inverse case, alternating, hyphen case, and the snake case. Once you have chosen which option you want, click on the “convert” button.
Step 03: The text with a specific capitalized style that you chose will appear in the box. You can select and copy it manually, or you can just click on the “copy results” in order to save it to your clipboard.
Why should you use an online case converter tool
There is a wide range of reasons why you might want to use these online tools, and some might include:
1. If you have accidentally left the caps lock on or off, hence you will not need to convert to lowercase or uppercase manually. These tools will be able to adjust the capitalization problems in your text in a matter of seconds.
2. Perhaps you have forgotten to capitalize specific words in your text? Well, you will no longer have to retype the entire text, simply use the capitalize text option in order to automatically convert the text.
3. If you are optimizing a text for search engines, you are probably aware that capitalizing each word in your title will increase your click-through-rate, or for short, CTR. With these case converter tools, you can easily and automatically capitalize each word that you copy into the boxes.
The benefits of using case converters
A lot of word editing softwares do not offer the case conversion feature. However, the good news is that you can use these online tools to solve and capitalization problems that you might have. Are you still not sure if you should use these tools? Well, here are a few benefits:
1. After making text case mistakes, you will be able to save a lot of time by simply copying and pasting the desired text in the text converter tool.
2. According to the experts from easycaseconverter.com, you will also be able to remove any unwanted formatting aspects by automatically changing your document into a basic text.
3. You will be able to choose between various options in order to convert your text according to your needs.
These case converter tools will make your life easier. These easy-to-use tools will allow you to convert entire texts, documents, sentences, and paragraphs in a matter of seconds. All you will have to do is bookmark the case converter tool in order to access it quickly, and you will be able to edit your documents whenever you need.