Relationships are a beautiful thing, and usually, express all the love between the two partners. Whether it is a free-minded open relationship, a regular one or a marriage it doesn’t matter. The feeling of being in one is fulfilling in multiple ways, and the longer it lasts, the better it is. But is it really like that?
A problem that a lot of partners experience is the fact that in the first few months/years of their relationship they go through everything they could, and suddenly they are left with nothing to talk, do or experience together. And this can lead to a number of problems – from various misunderstandings to fighting over nothing. Some people even choose intentionally to fight for dumb reasons just to heat up their relationship. And although sex after the fighting is excellent, we certainly don’t recommend this way of solving problems as it damages your bond in the long term. Believe us, there are tons of other ways to switch the routine a bit or do something sexy and surprise your partner. The only thing it takes is to get a little creative, out of the box and have the will to do it. Let’s take a look at some of the best ways to spice up your relationship!
All Those Romantic Ways
Though romance might be outdated for some, believe us it is not! Being romantic in the right way is an excellent beginning to recovering your relationship and improving sex life as well:
- Always be ready and creative. Why not, go out to a normal restaurant but dressed up like you are on the red carpet. Put that favorite cologne and make your partner do the same. Enjoy the night, flirt, chat, be sweet and sexy. Compliment your partner and do everything that you simply seem to forget on a regular basis.
- Do something romantic and new. Go out for a hot-air balloon and enjoy your favorite romantic music while there. Check out those wine promotions, or simply go down the beach and experience the beautiful sunset. Don’t just sit and home and wait for things to happen.
- Be innovative, send some flowers, write a poem do whatever you feel like – NO BARRIERS! Try to be as creative as you are, and enjoy simple things like kissing for a long time or quietly talking.
Don’t Strangle Your Partner
- This applies to both of you. Though your relationship should be in the first place, be sure to leave enough space that both of you have time to simply hang out with friends or relax on their own. This way you won’t get bored seeing and talking to each other 24/7!
- Get out of your comfort zone. Though you are maybe used to your daily routine, get out of it! Agree and do something one of you likes – camping, dancing, singing whatever! The point of this is to switch up the pace a bit.
- Express the gratitude and love in the right way. Tell your partner how thankful you are to have met them, without overly complicated. Simplicity is the key.
Spice Up Your Relationship TONIGHT
Doing something sexy always works! We all enjoy sex, and it is a staple of each relationship, so let’s see what you can do in order to improve it:
- Be wild. Instead of following your normal sex routine get out of it. Go for a quickie in between your meal, while on the dinner with your friends (in the bathroom) or somewhere outdoors! Why not? Be adventurous and young!
- Have your little sex secrets and fantasies and fulfill them one by one. While not making love, discuss what you would like to do and apply it out of nowhere! No, what your partner didn’t try or maybe is afraid to and carefully walk them into it. Although people think of sex toys as a solo thing, using one in your sex routine can spice things up quite a bit!
- Watching naughty stuff together, talk and eat the same way. Why not, engage in role-playing as well?
- Of course, trying out new sex positions is always the key. Stop enjoying just those few favorites, and play a game where with each twist you have to try out a new thingy. Believe us, this experience will be mind-blowing.
- Include sexy massages in your routine. The atmosphere that includes essential oils, candles and a lot of caressing touches is a great intro to a wild sex night!
As you can see, there is nothing hard in recovering from bumping into a boredom wall. We all experience it. The key is to recover, apply something new and adventurous and very soon your relationship will be better than it has ever been!