As we all know, planning and going to a beach trip can be lots of fun and quite relaxing. However, a trip that is not planned correctly can be a bit of a pain (even literally, if you forget to bring the sunscreen). As fun as having a beach trip might be, it does take some time to plan everything in order to get the most out of it, so before actually going to the trip, take a few days and plan the perfect trip for you and your family members or friends.
Here is a list of things you need to think about before your trip:
1. Packing for the trip – of course, you will need to pack the swimsuit you chose, as well as an extra set of clothes to change from your swimsuit to your clothes for the ride home. You do not want water and sand on your car seats, so make sure you pack something for the trip back. You should also choose clothes that are comfortable since you will need to spend some time in them. Do not forget to pack footwear as well. Take sandals or flip flops to the beach, and sneakers for the trip home.
2. Do not forget protection from the Sun – you do not want to ruin your trip by getting bad sunburns. Plus, by protecting your skin from the Sun, it will look younger, and you will also protect it against skin cancer. You should buy sunscreen that has at least 15 SPF. Check the package to make surer that it protects against both UVA and UVB rays. Do not forget to put lip balm on your lips and make sure that you apply the sunscreen often, especially after getting out from the water. Also, one of the ways you could protect yourself is with clothes. Hats and sunglasses offer a lot of protection for your face and eyes, but wearing a beach coverup with longer sleeves can help as well. If you do not like wearing coverups, you can take a beach umbrella instead.
3. Bring something to sit on – a towel or a beach chair is good enough, but if you choose a towel, it should be a different one than the one you will use to dry off when you exit the water. If you choose to bring a plastic chair, you might one to bring a towel for that as well to keep it from getting hot while you are swimming.
4. Girls, do not forget the Brazilian wax – make sure that your legs and bikini zone is perfect for the beach. It can be quite uncomfortable to find out that you missed a spot while shaving, hence getting waxed might be the best idea. Finding the best waxing center in South Florida may be tricky but there are some great deals for waxing and you can choose which areas you would like to be waxed. Make sure that you will not be uncomfortable while on the beach and get a Brazilian wax.
5. Do not forget to plan the activities – if you are planning to travel with family or friends, bring something that you can all do together. Hence, a deck of waterproof cards is great for the beach or a board game that does not have a lot of parts. Games like Twister would be a lot of fun to play on the beach. Do not forget to bring music. You can bring a wireless speaker (that is also waterproof) to the beach and enjoy music while doing activities together.
Planning a beach trip can sometimes be stressful and time-consuming, but by planning it right, you will be able to enjoy the trip and get the most out of it.