SEO is an important tool for improving your website ranking and position your website on top result pages on different search engines. But it doesn’t mean that you hire just any company for your business. Any company that uses black hat SEO can adversely impact your website ranking. So, you need to choose an SEO Company very carefully and try to avoid certain mistakes when hiring a company to manage SEO for you.
Given below are the top four mistakes that you must avoid when choosing an SEO Services India for your business:
- Don’t fall for flashy SEO presentations:You may have heard the phrase “don’t judge a book by its cover.” This goes well for the process of selecting an SEO Company.There are many business owners who fall into the trap of shiny sales presentations. But if any agency creates beautiful and high-tech pitches for marketing, this means you will get the same for your users or customers. But you don’t want things so flowery in the real time, you need appropriate results.
- Don’t fall for ‘secret sauce’ pitches: It is very clear that how you can succeed with SEO and there is no secret sauce for SEO building. Building rocket launcher all day long is not meant for SEO. You only need to work with a professional and experienced team that knows what they’re doing and how to get results, nothing else.
- Avoid choosing a cheap agency: Choosing any cheap SEO company just because they are known to you or locals won’t get you results. The best thing about Guaranteed SEO Services is that you can get it done from anyone across the globe. So, only select the experienced and well-known company for managing guaranteed SEO.
- Don’t choose a company without research: Don’t hire a company just because they offer SEO services. You need to do thorough research, read online reviews, consult their clients and also refer to the documented results before signing the deal.
How to find the best SEO Company for your needs?
Whether you need a guaranteed SEO company for your small business or a complete enterprise, it is crucial to select the right company. SEO collaboration is a long-term decision, so you have to be careful when picking a company to fulfil your SEO requirements. Not all SEO or content marketing companies live up to the commitment of getting more traffic to your website and better rankings on search engines.
Therefore, you must avoid an SEO company, which promises you the following:
- Double traffic
- Overnight rankings
- Instant leads
- Increased number of backlinks
- Search engine submissions
- Any type of ROI projection
Any promises like these are easy to make but you will regret them later when you won’t see the said results. This is because SEO takes time to show the best results. It’s not an overnight trick to instantly improve your rankings or search results.
Stay away from the black hat SEO
Black hat SEO carries questionable practices and techniques of SEO. Google punishes the websites using black hat SEO techniques by reversing their months or years of efforts. So, it is not worth your money or time.
Some signs of black hat SEO are:
- Buying a lot of links from useless, random websites
- Using scraped or duplicate content
- Applying computer programs to generate numerous pages containing useless content
- Submitting fake or duplicate press releases to generate spam links
If your website is free from any black hat SEO techniques, never start it. But if you’ve already used it, it is best to hire a reliable SEO agency to help your website. You cannot take the risk of Google penalty; otherwise, all the time spent on optimizing your website with black hat SEO will go waste.
It is also advisable to avoid doing business with any company that insists you retain copyrights and metadata created or analyzed by them. If they have retained the rights to your website, they can even bar you from using your own website. So, avoid working with any such company.
Nagendra Singh, a well known name in the SEO Industry, is also a Chief Search Strategist at SEO Corporation, the leading Indian Digital Marketing Agency. Other than being a co-founder, he also heads the Search Strategy, Research, and Execution team the agency. Nagendra Singh is dedicated to helping brands grow their web traffic and derive more revenue-oriented benefits out of it through smart SEO